This comes out in a few weeks. Where's all the hype?

This comes out in a few weeks. Where's all the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares because star wars is just a meme that died last year

Right here senpai. It looks like it will be the best Star Wars movie yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

the fuck is that

member darth vader

want to touch fluffy butt

Last movie was an event. These spin-offs are a mistake and they suck out the hype by making new Star Wars movies not special

*Immortan Joe joke*

>Soulless corporation buys movie rights from the creative who gave his entire life to said franchise
>Completely shit on the story's legacy (Luke brings balance to the force, OH WAIT other bad guy made his nephew bad so Luke decides to fuck off and leave the galaxy at their mercy, totally in character XD)
>add bumbling black sidekick to fill affirmative action quota
>female protagonist because GURL POWER XD and to appeal to the new target demographic - preteen girls
>female protagonist is perfect in every way and better than every other character at everything
>can't think of a decent story so just ripoff a 40 year old movie to 'play it safe,' and recreate it with said SJW nonsense

and we're expected to go see another movie that shoehorns a female protagonist in, who is better than everyone at everything?
>most important mission in the known galaxy to stop galactic oppression
>'fuck sending in 6 foot 6 Navy Seal type trained soldiers, lets recruit some 5 foot, 110 pound girl to lead this mission, she's really experienced at 'rebelling,' she's been known to spraypaint 'FUCK THE EMPIRE' on public property so she's a total badass

oh and the director's a white apologist faggot who feels the need to politicize his movie and make white men the enemy, because it wasn't obvious enough in force awakens

What is it with white """"people""""" and getting so triggered over Star Wars?

If Sup Forums knows anything, it's that memes stay relevant well after they should have died off.

>wahhhh I'm White and mad!

Sad!

try visiting tumblr

(((stop pointing out how shitty a shitty movie is, and how politicizing it makes it even worse! just sit back and enjoy the shitty movie)))
oh wow im a shillmissile now thanks for making me see the light ladies

weapon design is atrocious.

So so sad!

Let me guess. Virgins?

That the best you can come up with? wew.

>being this much of an underage faggot

I've not been able to show up for threads due to shit internet. Currently in a place with it though.

I'm pretty excited. Been watching and reading a shitton of Star Wars stuff. Not sure how I'm going to see it due to shaky circumstances altogether, but it would make this whole garbage year worth it.

Still bummed about Kyle being non-canon but I'm looking forward to Donnie Yen in a fucking Star Wars movie.

I mean, it's just a movie user.

They gave a wampa a minigun?

What the fuck

>galactic opression

Your post was redpilled until that part

I'm not a pleb, and I don't watch children's flicks.

I'm not watching another movie based on a male-driven property from the past which stars a woman. I'm just not doing it anymore. Never again. I'm not ever going to watch this movie, even through piracy. I will never see Rogue One just like I never saw Ghostbusters 2016. Not going to watch it.

fuck off disney

no one likes you & you should feel bad

Kill yourself

How much you want to bet there will be a shooting?

Movie shootings don't generate interest in a movie you conspiracy tard. Just ask Amy Schumer.

The reshoots killed my hype interest, although I'll still see it.

This is an 18+ site

It'll be a Sup Forums poster. Cap this.

No Katarn no hype, fuck Disney.

I'm just looking forwards to Episode 8. I'll go and see it with some friends, because we do it for any big release, but otherwise my hype-o-meter is running on low.

>tfw there will be a new plinkett video for all this disney trash

>getting le hype

>all the salty (yous) from this post

The truth hurts, doesn't it.
Pro-tip, most girls don't watch Star Wars and never will.

I had little hype before but the completely re shooting it 6 months before release killed all the hype. Along with Michael Giacchino only having one month to redo the entire score. It's bad news.

But X-Wings! And blasters!

Because TFA was worse than the prequels people have low expectations

>One more death star movie, quips and diversity band against "white supremacist empire"
>100% fresh RT

>crying because they re-shot some scenes after pre-screenings
>wanted to see whatever they shot the first time regardless of how good it was

What about Back to the Future? You'd rather Eric Stoltz had stayed as Marty?

Most movies get changed at the last minute and always have, we just never heard about it.

Those are everywhere now. They're not special any more. Do normies even give a shit? I know they're super confused about this one. My parents keep asking me why they're making this one.

I don't get why there's a Star Wars film that's almost a remake of Star Wars (new hope) when the last one, only a year ago, also was almost a remake

What's the point of this film

>this thread again

Diversity + Gurl Power vs Evil White People - Sci Fi version

I hope this is the beginning of star wars fatigue

>Navy seal type.
this isn't some 80's/90's action movie. it's a movie for children.
>girl power
Sci-fi/Fantasy has always been progressive.
>White ppl are bad
I don't know. I suppose they want to get a global audience who liked Hunger Games or something.

I hate Emilia Clarke.
She will ruin this film.

great ass and tits tho

Hoe can you say that? Anything without syperhuman Jedi might actually be interesting.

Does anyone even want the Han Solo spinoff?

It's literally just one big nostalgia fest.

It looks lame.

I got white girl and stormtroopers and death star and Vader and xwings last year

>still casting her as a lead after Tyrminater Genisys

I was super hyped when I heard it was going to be a "war movie" but then the promos started coming out and every one of them has made the movie look like a light hearted romp with no stakes. 90% of the lines they've shown have been corny or cringy.
"This is a rebellion isn't it? I rebel lol" *Slide whistle*
"We have hope! Rebelions are built on hope!"
"You almost got me!" "You're welcome" *cue laugh track*
"The captain says you are a friend; I will not kill you" "Thanks :D"

I hope to christ I'm wrong about this movie. I want it to be good so bad.

>I was super hyped when I heard it was going to be a "war movie"
me too. they even bragged about hiring people who worked on Saving Private Ryan and Blackhawk Down

she's "in"

>Emilia Clark
I laughed. Box office poison.

I've always wanted to see a Star Wars movie that wasn't a Star Wars movie so I'm moderately hyped.

>Box office poison.
Retards don't care about bad acting in Star Wars unless it's to shit on the shitty prequels. They'll scream YASSS QUEEN SLAAAY and lap it up.

what's so funny, nerf herder?

Hollywood gonna Hollywood.

Sounds awful.

she's beautiful shut up

At least you know that all you are worth is that warm hole between your legs and nothing else

Emilia, please get back on the treadmill.

I cannot wait until everyone is sick of Star Wars

>star wars
>lead role is a woman, AGAIN
>im supposed to believe this super pretty bitch is a space fighter pilot or some shit
>wears make up
>in space

You couldn't pay me to give a shit. People have tried.

>Y-your just a jew!
Thanks for the contribution.

fucking kelly c, box office poison

everyone in the film is wearing makeup

Her lips are good for one thing.

That's Felicity Jones, NOT Emilia Clarke you idiots

That is very clearly Emilia Clarke, she's in costume and everything.
Fail troll, get lost.

>TFA was worse than the prequels
lol

Literally who is Felicity Jones?

> everybody thinks Emilia Clarke is the lead actress

My sides

> yet another female protagonist

It's like they don't know that their primary fanbase consists of nerds who love spaceships. Hope it flops, I'll help by not paying for it.

People aren't as easily manipulated as (((Disney))) would like to believe. The shilling for the force awakens was so blatant and offensive that people literally got sick of seeing Star Wars plastered everywhere from merchandise to commercials to references it got old fast. Not to mention that rogue one looks tired as fuck and the director is a cuck who literally interjected race politics into a sci-fi fantasy made for children.

There's no hype because people see through (((their))) bullshit. Even if they aren actually aware of it yet.

Are you blind? Get your eyes checked you blind fucking retard

It's sad that the sexiest character in TFA was dressed like a muslim. (that first order spy at the cantina)

no she's not

Literally blind moron detected.

I know she played Stephen Hawkins wife in Theory of Everything

Lots of women are beautiful. Doesn't mean they should be cast in multiple blockbusters.

No one actually saw that movie, it was just at the Oscars.

Why is the rebellion arming Wampas now

It is though. TFA lacks tone and rhythm, if went for shock value to hide the bland, unimaginative plot and characters. The Prequels were full of originality, new designs, expanded on the lore and were visually gorgeous. There were tense moments- the Pod Race or the duel with Darth Maul. It was theatrical, grandiose, Lucas missed out and made mistakes but at least he was trying. TFA feels phoned in, like a acceptable albeit not imaginative fanfiction.

They know their base really wants is tiny cute waifus who can fight instead of manly heroes like Han Solo.

>oh no they cast a hot woman who is relevant
such pleb complaints

Some nobody actress not famous for anything. Probably his "waifu" he likes to shill.

Ok find her name on Rogue Ones IMDB page

Protip, you cant

>wasting my time looking for some Z lister called Felly Johnson
I'd rather talk about Star Wars.

You guys are trolling right? Or are you guys literal morons?

Felicity Jones looks like Emilia Clarke, but Emilia Clarke is not the lead actress of Rogue One

Can it be agreed upon that this guy is a moron and blind?

Why is there a giant woman as big as the Death Star

Agreed

Yes