Get excited to see new animated fishy fish movie

>get excited to see new animated fishy fish movie
>walk out of theater the second i hear this bulldikes horrendous voice

why the fuck disney?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Bowers)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/timeline-violence-lgbt-community-article-1.2671788?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=e5YIVMCBEkQ&channel=UCQ8ViqtvpnmfoFzof9kBc6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bulldyke

She's in the first tard

DUDE HOMOPHOBIA LMAO

>DUDE MEMES LMAO

and I'm talking about you you faggot OP

>being triggered by Ellen

You one sensitive nigga.

delete this thread, it is unacceptable to insult a Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, even for Sup Forums

>Barack Obama gets "kinda choked up" while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. "It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago," he says.

DUUUDE HOMOPHOBIA? L.M.A.O

Theres always this sense of creepy falseness with American chatshow hosts, all of them even Conan, DeGeneres always seems to be the worst, shes this bizarre constantly smiling and over reacting television friendly lesbian. It's honestly fucked up how weirdly unreal these people are and how they have this cult of personality built up. At least with movie stars you get to see their flaws.

Please tell me i'm not the only one to see this.

20 years too late obongo

>go to see a fish movie
>didn't even see the first one
What the fuck is your problem?

Say what you want about Ellen but she was perfect for Dory.

bro she got a medal for being a carpet muncher?

are you fucking kidding me america?

20 years ago, America treated gay people very differently. The most liberal parts of the country would openly mock you and actively discriminate you if you needed a job or just basic services that straight people take for granted like healthcare. Remember DADT? Children could be abducted from their homes and subjected to conversion therapy which was basically torture. The more conservitive parts of the country would fuckibg lynch you for something as meaningless as whether you prefer dicks or vaginas. For Ellen to expose herself at that time was brave. Do you disagree? If so, do you personally know any gay people? Milo is a psychopath who enjoys manipulating gullible Sup Forumstards so forget about him.

Yeah no, none of what you just typed was ever considered the norm in the 1980's, you probably know that too, but you prefer to type bs because that fits your narrative better.

It's the constant pressure of having to cover a world of drug abuse, sexual abuses and pedophilia while presenting "positive" shows and messages.
They come up as overly nervous because of that, and if you try to tear through the Maya veil you end up looking as the lunatic.

Jeez, what do you think America is, a Muslim country?

The worst by far is Jimmy Fallon

Do you have proof cucks? Because I do. Matthew Shepard was beaten to death, the execellent Philadelphia kino starring tom hanks and Denzel Washington showed how homosexuals were treated like complete shit(that was based off a real life case en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Bowers) Harvey milk was assainated by an red neck Terrorist. People freely said faggot on tv and openly mocked homosexuals with stereotypes of them being flamboyant and sexually promiscuous. You could legally fire someone for being gay and deny them housing and refuse to treat them. Remember aids? Remember thousands of people dying because no one was taking it seriously? If you lived in the south, life was complete hell. You could get forced to go to go conversion therapy, you could be disowned by your family and you could get fucking lynched.

You conservitard fags are so fucking arrogant and stubborn. You can never critically examine your own moral failings and you always minimize other people's suffering. Why is it a rule that every single conservitard has to be a complete unrepentant asshole?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/timeline-violence-lgbt-community-article-1.2671788?client=safari

I'm seeing arson attacks, people being beaten to death, political assasinations and murders. This is just the super violent shit and not even including discrimination and prejudice.

Face it, you're a hateful spiteful shit on the wrong side of history.

20 years ago was 1996
And I remember it was pretty accepted to be gay back than, atleast in Europe.

you all belong on a better website.

Nobody hates dykes, people just laugh at them. It's not courageous to "come out" at the risk of being ridiculed.

Isn't that homophobic?

>of them being flamboyant and sexually promiscuous
That's because they are.
>If you lived in the south, life was complete hell
I think Hollywood has been a safe haven for a pretty long time.

>Doesn't entirely agree with his opinion, must be a conservitard, worse than Hitler.

I grew up in the 80's i was openly gay, I didn't give a fuck and got by quite fine and enjoyed a great 90's. i remember |Miami vice's third season episode Evan discussing discrimination and a number of other episodes addressing the aids epidemic.

You sound exactly like these 20 something sexual deviants that plague San Fran today playing the victim over fucking everything, bringing up people like Milk who they never even fucking knew about how they are being called out for being cunts to other people over minor differences. Fuck you you little shit, i'm sick of you all.

You downplay the risks and sacrifices of actual gay people you fake ass prick. I'm sure your dad works at Nintendo too. You don't deserve to be spoken to nicely considering all the lies you spewed. Fucking underage little shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Remove the red neck fucking shit. Purge rednecks.

Honey I'm not even going to bother. People like you are the reason the city got shit up and Trump got elected.

>gets medal of freedom for being a homosexual movie star in the first world
Truly deserving of this great honor
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Please tell me i'm not the only one to see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5YIVMCBEkQ&channel=UCQ8ViqtvpnmfoFzof9kBc6g

No you aren't

>implying there is something wrong with treating homosexuality as abnormal

*stomp*
*clap*
*head snap*

Pin a medal to someone for eating the hairy clam

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA.

Just fuck our shit up

Harvey Milk was a pedophile, and the claim that he was assassinated by a "red neck terrorist" is beyond misleading. He was assassinated by a San Fran politician, hardly a "red neck" if you ask me.

>People freely said faggot on tv and openly mocked homosexuals with stereotypes of them being flamboyant and sexually promiscuous.
Oh the HORROR of TRUTH.

>Remember aids?
Could that have something to do with the promiscuity?

>Remember thousands of people dying because no one was taking it seriously?
Not even the faggots that went on their usual bathhouse butt binges.

>You don't deserve to be spoken to nicely

The crux of the leftist. Pay close attention, this line is exactly why trump got elected.

way to reinforce his point

>Why is it a rule that every single conservitard has to be a complete unrepentant asshole?
because conservatives are the niggers of the white race. they're uneducated, angry, blameshifters who chimp out when threatened

I don't watch her show but you're a fucking pleb if you can't watch a movie just because you don't like a single voice actress.