only like a 1/3 of those "hispanics" are actually white

que hermoso :)

>64%
WHAT THE FUCK

I THOUGHT IT WAS MEMES

Hispanics are white you moron

>mfw fucked a swedish exchange student last night

Just no.

Mestizos are not white. Half indio half white is just as bad as half black half white mulattoes.

And no, the Mexicans who arrive here aren't white. The white Mexicans remain in their own country as the ruling class.

This is the curse of Aztec
Dumb white taste it

>mfw you'll wake up to machetes tomorrow as her takbir brothers and uncles catch the first flight to honor-kill you and her

>74% white
don't you mean 87% white?

43% (white) + 31% (hispanic) + 13% (black)

Especially after 8 years of Obamanomics.

>white

Nah, the tipping point was the Immigration Act of 1965, which removed quotas on non-white countries and put them on par with how many Europeans we let in.

The problem, of course, is that we were already subsidizing Europeans with the Marshall Act 20 years prior, which meant that effectively European immigration tapered off. Why move when you live in prosperous Western Europe? So what happened in 1965 is that various non-white hordes, from East Asia, India, Africa, and South America whirled in. And when a few Latinos were established, illegal immigration kicked up because they could blend in with the legal mestizo immigrants and not have "racist" police check their papers.

I hold a few exceptions, though, because not every country that sent us immigrants was necessarily bad. Kenyans are pretty cool, the Japanese never made any trouble (even before 1940), and I can't blame Vietnamese who fled their commie government, especially due to the unfortunate historical relationship we've had with them.

It's mostly latinos who have ruined this country. Trump is retarded on climate change, Russia, artificially propping up the coal industry, and a host of other things, but if he manages to deport sudaca scum and put up the wall (with enough funding to ICE to man it) I think he'd single handedly save the country

Cortez is clearly white

you don't understand American SJW

when white-passing people do bad things they're white

when white-passing people do good things, they're non-white

You assholes put us in concentration camps and sold all our property in auctions.

Fuck white people

wrong

>I think he'd single handedly save the country
good thing he will never do this :)

It's like that everywhere burger

And you bombed Pearl Harbor. Congrats, you're a fifth column as much as the Germans.

>It's mostly latinos who have ruined this country.
THEY TEERK ER JEERBS!

> Invade amerindian continent
> Surprised Amerindians are making a comeback

>latinos
>having jobs

aztecs never traveled north dumbass

Can you expect better for illiterate imbreed rednecks?

the Japanese literally declared war on the US because we stopped giving Japan oil because they were raping and pillaging all of southeast Asia. Kill yourself gook faggot

>people from your cunt of origin bombed us so therefore we will revoke your constitutional rights as an american and illegally imprison you
>Americans in charge of freedom
Hahahahahahahahahaha

There wouldn't be migrate if not for work

No they are not.

fuck you, and never call me a wh*te animal ever again.

>speaks white people language
>believes in white people religion
>almost looks like a white people
seems like you got whited paco

>>believes in white people religion

Catolicism isn't white religion, protestant is.

protestantism is for literal niggers, you go in fake plastic churches and you listen to a motivational speaker yelling random shit about jesus and singing gospel

in catholicism you go in great good-looking stone buildings then you orderly get around and calmly listen to an official priest from a millenary organization read the bible properly
sounds to me like catholicism is much whiter

Future of USA

Am I w*ite

catholicisms center is in rome, you're cucked
idiot that's black baptists in america. protestant churches are very calm

Light skinned mestizo
You're less white than the people we call niggers here which are usually castizos

>Italy
>white

That a tattoo of your dad on your arm, pancho?

Calm down nigger

Good, fuck white """"""""""people""""""""""".

spreading the truth again
god speed user

Most Catholics are not white at all. It's gonna be a total lol riot when a Black/Flip/Brown Latam pope (order from most to least butthurt) becomes a thing as people try to pull a "im not racist but...".

But who will give you Gibs once whitey is gone Jamal? :^) It definetly won't be the Hispanics, they loathe you.

you're a moron, we'd be fine with a black pope who isn't corrupt and says muslims should fuck off and gays and jews as well like a pope should

will never happen though we'll keep getting jewish popes instead

Being white is not about the color of your skin but about your face characteristics, and you clearly do not have Caucasian features on your face.

Also use some sunscreen protection or you're going to get the skin cancers

So you call niggers to 80% of your population?? Damn

>you're a moron, we'd be fine with a black pope who isn't corrupt and says muslims should fuck off and gays and jews as well like a pope should

Lol sure lil crusader.

Go fuck yourself, nip.Would you prefer if the U.S. worked you to death or genocided you instead? Probably not, right?
>Also use some sunscreen protection or you're going to get the skin cancers
Sunscreen is full of chemicals.Sunlight is good for you in moderation.I've only gotten a sun burn twice in my life.

>mexican
that doesn't change anything

It'd be absolutely normal for the pope to say it, it's you have inverted values and believe what is regular is somehow crazy. The previous pope before this one was a Polish right-winger. I heard the next one is eastern euro right winger too.

I know that. I was just fucking with him since a lot of people put skin color above all when talking about shit. You notice in the types of "am I white" threads people are constantly posting their hands.
It's true facial structure is more accurate than color.

I work outside in 90 degree weather for 8 hours a day. He's right about sunscreen. But a wide brim hat is a good investment too

Ew, Mexicans breed like termites.

its not about black or white, its about how much Greeks live there, USA is 99.9% subhuman

>french education