Football is the sport for all Mankind, and this is beautiful

1. Everybody can play it. You don't need to be a genetical freak. If you're small or tall, it doesn't matter, as both have advantages and drawbacks. It's the the most inclusive sport possible.

2. It's a social game. Humans are social animals, and Football is the perfect team sport for them. The constant flow of the game, the subtle intricacies of simple but sophisticated rules, will make the most cohesive teams, where everybody is a friend, always perform better than problematic teams.

3. Amongst the animal reign, Human beings are puny, weak and slow. But they physically excel in one thing: endurance running. And Football perfectly embodies this very unique Human advantage and makes perfect use of it.

4. It's a thinking Human game. As said by the legend Johan Cruyff: "You play football with your head, and your legs are there to help you". And that's true, players must constantly use their mind, another gift from evolution, to resolve a match.

ameribacons on suicide watch

Yes football is great

this has nothing to do with amerifats fuck off

i love sawker

This game contradicts everything in the OP
>only a few people can play it
>game is too short to have any kind of social interactions
>no endurance running at all
>only 1 guy in the team is allowed to think of strategies and it's not even a player

"Everyone" can play pro soccer just as much as "everyone" can play in the NFL. I don't follow on this point. Everything else is spot on I suppose. It's not a sport I particularly care for.

I like soccer more than pro football but it's hockey and baseball for me.

Pro soccer is flawed if only because the decision making bodies and refereeing officials are European. To give another example: there's so much shit that happens in just international hockey that would never fly in the NHL, which is why the NHL is better.

Practically every professional European soccer game I have happened to watch has had some absolutely bullshit, utterly crippling call. It's just unheard of to have such blatantly unfair play. We complain about bad strike calls in MLB or bullshit interference calls in NCAAF, but the scale to which it occurs in soccer is frankly sickening.

first, Euros don't really control international football, because South Americans are a counterweight, and China in the near future.
second, it's not just Euro football which has bad calls. Refereeing a match is hard and requires skilled professionnals. You call it a plague but real connoisseurs know that bad calls are part of the game, the social game, like Humans make errors, it's possible to have errors in a football game.

C U T E
U
T
E

are you going to make a thread about this everyday?

>4. It's a thinking Human game.
Yer see, I was kind of with you until you said that. You can only believe it's a "thinking game" if you don't watch any other sports. In cricket, the field settings (and therefore the bowler's and batter's strategies) can change with every ball. In rugby, every scrum and line-out has a different strategy.

Football is The Beautiful Game because it's simple. It's simple because there aren't any tactics or strategies to worry about. That's why so many footballers are brain-dead and why someone of average intellect (like Cruyff) can sound intelligent next to them.

I agree, OP. It truly is a beautiful game. As wonderful as the girl's eyes in your OP, but in a different way

>Everybody can play it.
False. Subhuman obese things can't.

good post desu

>whole family on both sides had smug attitude towards football
>wasted my youth playing basketball even though I'm a manlet

JJ Barea, is that you?

>few people play it
Wrong you don't need to be deck out in pads.

Just a football and some dude

>too short social
Wrong, tailgate parties, being in a bar, and hanging with your friends

>no endurance running
Wrong, just watch the running back
Or just watch the, tard

>1 guy allow to think
Wrong, qb, defensive leaders can make adjustments as needed

Stay btfo

5. It's inclusive. Gayest athletes per capita.

>Just a football and some dude
Not at all, to play the game you see on TV you need at least 6 players in each side and some sort of protection. Else you have to change the rules to make tackling tamer.
>Wrong, tailgate parties, being in a bar, and hanging with your friends
That has nothing to do with the sport. You can do all that based around a chess tournament. What you could assert is that pickup football is as social as soccer.
>Wrong, just watch the running back
That's sprinting, do you even know what endurance running is. Soccer with an average of 7 miles in 90 minutes barely qualifies.
>Wrong, qb, defensive leaders can make adjustments as needed
Making minor adjustments to carefully laid out plans is not thinking, its reacting. I don't think soccer is a particularly mentally demanding sport but you cannot play it by just following instructions. You can definitely do that in football. A lot of soccer coaching is about teaching players awareness and decision making. Actually decision making might be the single most important attribute to playing soccer after coordination.

>WTF I love france now

>the best players in said sport are an autistic choking manlet and a tsuuuper gaylord poacher
this sport died in the early 00's desu

>literally can't use your arms
>"""""""sport"""""""

>

Upboat xD

If everyone can play it then it isn't that special

We don't say it's special, we say it's the Mankind game, so literally we say it's normal.

>literally can't use your arms

FOOT BALL

yes, american football is great for nigger cum guzzling whitebois

False, just look at your dad, I bet he play his "futebolzinho do final de semana" even with the huge "barriga de cerveja" that he probably has

I wholeheartedly agree

>only a few people can play it
Wrong. Anyone with arms eyes and legs can throw a ball
>game is too short to have any kind of social interactions
Sitting on the bench chatting with your bros while you wait to take the field are some of my fondest memories
>no endurance running at all
An ignorant statement. Tons of positions both offensive and defensive take tremendous amounts of endurance
>only 1 guy in the team is allowed to think of strategies and it's not even a player
Wrong again. Plays break down and the greats are able to think in the fly. See manning favre sanders ect

tsu and missi are better than any of your shitty hue players

also

>7-1

delusional.