How do you guys feel about fury road? I want to watch it but I don't want to waste money watching it...

How do you guys feel about fury road? I want to watch it but I don't want to waste money watching it. Im open to spoilers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a fun as fuck chase movie

One of the best movies from last year.
Definitely worth a go.

Needed more scenes of those fat sluts hooked up to the milking machines desu senpai

It's a pretty good action movie
8/10

Love it.

Can you watch Fury Road without having to watch the other Mad Max movies?

Yep
In fact you can watch any of the Mad Max movies without watching the others

Are those movies different stories inside the same world and setting?

The first one is pre-apocalyptic while the rest are post-apocalyptic.

It's the great the first time you see it just don't watch it more than once

Nah they're direct sequels (Except maybe Fury Road) but Max is the only character that's in more than one film

I thought it was mediocre and frequently crossed the line into cringe inducing. Insanely overrated.

Best action movie since The Matrix

Very enioyable.

Best movie of last year.

ok action movie with dumb plot and feminism tropes

just watch on HBO next time it's on

tom hardy can't act anymore he just makes faces like he needs to shit and gurgles bane impressions

If you need to be talked into watching fury road your probably a faggot and wouldn't like it anyway

Great movie. My only complaint is that they should have mixed the engine noises to be louder.

fury road is like cirque du soleil for fags in the closet

le roadrunner cartoon lol

I want to build a hot rod like pic related but without the barrels

WITNESS ME

It's the epitome of Kino.

Some top-tier action. My biggest issue is that the protagonists are boring and their motivations retarded. The villains are much more interesting and you'll be sad as they're picked off while the majority of the dunce squad hangs around til the end to save the day by being just as wasteful as the villains were.

I don't think I've ever wanted such a thing before, but an edit of just action scenes without the shitty plot would be great.

>waste money watching it

Haha bro this movie called mad furiosa!

Dont forget to like, share, rate and subscribe to this comment and rememeber to stay safe out there in the forum

Pretty much the worst movie I have ever seen, corporate action drivel with no craft or intelligence behind it, driven by a old, fetid director who I'm assuming has succumbed to Alzheimers because he has forgotten the point of his own character. If you like action so repetitive it gets boring, meme concepts created solely to be memes, absolutely terrible writing, and films with not an ounce of depth or true themes, then Mad Max: Fury LOAD is the film for you.

It's fun to watch and has amazing effects, but the story and stuff don't hold up under close scrutiny. Still love it though. Watched it like 6 times.

This guy's review brings a lot into perspective for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g

Pretty sure that was just his direction, I mean if you hadn't talked to another human being in any capacity in multiple years you'd probably forget how to speak too.

I saw it in theaters with no expectations having never seen any of the other films, and honestly it was the best movie-going experience I can remember. The only thing that comes close was seeing TFA on opening day, and that's mostly because of my love and nostalgia for the franchise.
I still think Fury Road is one of the best films of the decade.