Could someone explain the reason that two movies about this woman exist? "Christine"...

Could someone explain the reason that two movies about this woman exist? "Christine", a dramatic look into the actual woman's life, and then another film called "Kate Plays Christine" about an actress preparing to play her in... I have no idea??

Christine is getting good praise, but I am curious what the film is trying to show us? A troubled individual, or just a really shocking story and the person behind it? And what the fuck is "Kate Plays Christine"? Its not about the actress from Chrstine, it's some other woman entirely prepping for a role in something that I can't seem to find out about. Is Kate prepping for another movie entirely, a play, maybe a show? What's this meme about Chrstine Chubbuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5278592/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe people don't recognize her... I'll post the posters.

Is Christine out on DVD?

No, it just left local theatres here and I think is set to premier in the UK soon.

What the FUCK is this movie about?!? imdb.com/title/tt5278592/

her suicide became a meme because people want to see the footage so jews are capitalizing on it

Fucking this. Exploiting someone else's suicide for personal monetary gains. The Jews truly are the worst.
Hilter was right.

Clearly. But I am asking if, besides the obvious curiosity-fulfillment aspect of Christine, what messages does it try to impart, or am I just going to watch a movie about someone dissatisfied and then eventually blow their brains out? If that's it then who gives a fuck, really?

Yfw Christine was actually a 30+ year old virgin.

Chick sounds like a dumb cunt sperg that shot herself for retarded reasons "waaah the news is violent"

you sound like a dumb cunt sperg whose too pussy to go as far as she did

bitch

Haha y so mad cunt.

cuz you're a fuck head, that's right

kys moralfag

This. Shes become a unicorn. Knowing you wont see the next best thing is a reenactment.

This thread is going places. I predict great things here.

>Knowing you wont see the next best thing is a reenactment.
Not sure what you mean by this.

How? If you're not an obese woman just show the minimum iterest on a guy and he will fuck you, else, just go to some niggers.

lmao I am r9k beta too my dude

The film that Kate's prepping for is this kind of 70s soap opera drama thing that never gets released. They show snippets of the movie in Kate Plays Christine as the whole overarching point of the documentary is to show how Kate as an actor is struggling to 'understand' Christine and therefore portray her realistically.

The reason you can't find any info on the movie is because it seems that they invented to the film to provide a framework for the documentary. For example, its pretty noticeable in some scenes that Kate is purposely trying to act badly.

That sounds really lame. I wonder if it has anything worthwhile in it. Sounds pretty post-modern, but could also just be pointlessly post-modern.

Eh, I enjoyed it, and its interesting enough if you're into the whole Chubbuck story, but I wouldn't class it as a must see. Not too bad with the PoMo, until the end which is terrible.

Cool. I'll probably check it and keep your words in mind!