What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?youtube.com/watch?v=srru_fLNWXo

No one's buying it Amber. You're not a good enough actress to pull this performance off. Go back to showing your tits in B movies, that's all you're good for.

She's cute. I'd like to punch her.

She's actually an abuser of domestic violence so she has no right to say this. What a hypocritical cunt, this whole video reeks of being insincere, it's just another celebrity publicity stunt. Fuck Amber heard and all of her bullshit, but people will still eat this poorly acted this shitbup

she needs acting lessons

The sense of bullshit within 10 seconds.

This is what my dad meant when he told me to never marry a 10/10 hot woman as a kid

Johnny Depp BTFO

Literally manufacturing victims.

>Me at the thought of someone hurting Amberfu

This desu, high maintenance and 99% chances of being a turbo cuck.

dont care, she is so beautiful.
how can anyone expect someone so beautiful to be well-adjusted?

she is fucking hypnotizing

>Is qt
>But is also insane

Oh life, why.

why does /our girl/ get so much flak?

>tfw she'll never beat you up, divorce you, and give you shut up money after you show her proofs
jdimsa

>having a psychotic lesbian for a waifu

sad!

>lesbian for a waifu
A Sup Forums tradition at this point

>can look like sex bomb bimbo blond
>can look like european royalty
>can look like liberal college intellectual
Amber is the only true 10/10 I've ever seen

BecauseHaters gonna hate

I never believed her for a second, and not just because she's a terrible actress, but because she delayed the divorce trying to take his money. Let's pretend she was battered, she came into marriage rich and famous, she's not like your average battered wife who would be broke and homeless without a settlement, if she was really in any danger, she literally could have just taken the 100 million she came with and ran. Why would she waste everyone's time going after his money?

terrible acting

>misogynists on Sup Forums claim she lied for the money
>she gave all the money away

Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

>nobody ever hit a woman ever! She's LYING! GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WHORE!

That's because she barely got any money at all and so was just trying to save face.

>When someone says something mean to me
I don't care!
>When someone says something mean to Amber Heard
It's BEAT DOWN! TIME!

Yes, that is the most plausible reason

Cheers, mate. We all have a chance with Amber Heard.

It wasn't about the money, it was about revenge.

Maybe if Johnny didn't want to lawfully hand over money to his spouse he shouldn't have beaten her up

She had 100 million of her own money, she just took his money to twist the knife.

If u mute it would make for a really nice amber gf simulator webm

>Arguing with amber.wbm

Poor Johnny, she can't even act like shes genuine.

Why do i get the feeling she was the one actually beating up Depp?

I know! Did you see that disturbing video where he viciously attacked a paper napkin in front of her, the mad brute!

It is actually. Her likability has gone way down over this. Studios are not gonna want to hire her. So she's trying to win people back by saying "See, I'm not a gold digger!" Congrats on taking ths bait hook, line, and sinker.

FOR GOD'S SAKE SOMEBODY POST THAT VIDEO, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT VIDEO.

wew that stare, it's like she crit my heart.

I tried, but the vid has subtitles on the subjects she addresses in the video: culture, silence, some other bullshit, etc.