Spotlights
Capeshitter
Starshit
80kg Females constantly equalizing 200kg men
Men bad / women spectacular trope
Remake is all female
--
Lights go down
Lone gunman hip fires and 5.56's 10 humans, wings 13 (actor from the film they were watching visits them in hospital
50 minutes of non preview advertising
5 minutes of movie previews
Small CCTV cameras film me + audience (imthemoviestarnow?)
180 deg pockets of screen glow in my peripheral vision from people checking faceshit every 3 mins
etc

You up the past year from 1998 to 2001 what's up doc?

>going to the movies when pirating exists
literally no point

Not the towers.

>being a Reddit tier criminal

You know where you belong?

On Sup Forums with the rest of reddit?

not an argument

I've seen hacksaw ridge and you can't

oh gee
this thread again

so edgylord
no one cares about you jeffrey and shitposting on Sup Forums aint gonna change that

>Andrew Garfield
i can wait.

but to address your point, the negatives of cinema viewing far outweigh the positives. so pirating will always win.

>Lone gunman hip fires
The Dark Knight Rises changed cinema forever. Both the kino itself and the kino viewing experience. It's not pirating, but Ameritards need for attention and violence that killed Western cinema. Now it's all incoherent blockbusters with Chinese pandering.

Leave this board then user /out

you will never see an IMAX 3d movie

that's pretty sad

i dont care for gimmicks. nothing to be sad about

you have no idea what you're missing so you can't judge my response. THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAD ABOUT AND YOU'D KNOW IF YOU WOULD PAY TO GO TO AN IMAX MOVIE

nah.
you need to relax

Yes please keep doing this user. It is extremely enjoyable to go the movies, and be the only one there. Oh, and I get free unlimited pop for 4 dollars, and 5 dollar popcorn. It's fucking goat.

I don't go to cinema for capeshit or popular movies these days because the people don't know how to behave in a public place. And I'm autistic. I swear to God, one of these day I'm gonna take a gun in there with me and shoot the first person to:

1.talk loudly
2.to be on their phone
3.hit the back of the seat
4.trying to explain a reference to their teenager friend to prove how much they know about said movie

Do everyone a solid and have the first person you shoot be yourself.

ill shoot you too, bitch

I just went to see Paterson for £7 at my local cinema and it's an indie place so the only other people there are pretentious middle aged women/fags and the elderly

going to the cinema is pretty fun if you go to the right place to see the right movie

>not getting stoned with your childhood bros and seeing some shit movie in an empty theater at 3 AM

top tier cinematic experience tbqh

>childhood bros
long gone

>theater at 3 AM
no all night theaters

>getting stoned
degenerate

>i pay to watch shit movies i don't know will be good or not just to fuel jewish pockets

God damn....

Tickets were $6.75 in 2001, I watched things I thought might suck. Now it has to be guaranteed to be good before I'll give it a shot.