What a terrible film. He should of killed her as soon as it was clear that she was a nazi. Fucking cunt...

What a terrible film. He should of killed her as soon as it was clear that she was a nazi. Fucking cunt. And fuck Brad Pitt too for thinking that love comes before saving jews and your fellow soldiers. What a selfish ass.

0/10 movie

Why is Brad Pitt in so many WWII films lately?

I went with my dad because there was literally nothing else playing that looked remotely interesting to us.

Serviceable, but completely "meh" forgettable whatever.

It was trying (and succeeding) at being a thriller. Then it took a weird turn into romance. The letter writing thing at the end was fucking cringeworthy.

It should've ended either:
>With some sort of awesome plot twist
>With her getting out of the car, shooting Brad Pitt and Lane, and stealing a plane tf out of there
>Brad murders her after he figures out she's a Nazi
>She escapes and Brad + allied forces are in charge of hunting her down before she can make it back to the Axis

Any one of those plots would have been perfect. The one they chose made her look like a good person, which she wasn't.

Would have been a good twist if he had killed her then found out she wasn't actually a spy

It was more or less "ok" until the end, which fucking blew and changed the tone of the movie from thriller to chick-flick.

I thought the romance angle could've been handled a lot better as well, though I'm unsure what I would've done differently. Still, it seemed rather forced.

I saw it, and it was great actually

I agree it was disappointing but it seems like you've never seen literally any other Hollywood movie with a love story.

>a robert zemeckis film

rather cut my own ears off and eat them tbqh

Does it deliver in terms of femdom? The trailer gave me some of those vibes.

Ah. a retard

Absolutely none.

I'm gonna go with no.

I did see a 50 Shades Darker trailer before it came on though. Prty excited about that. I saw the first one, and it was possibly the most "nothing" movie I'd ever seen to the point of comedy.

>liking normie movies.

Fap to the new split movie if you're into mental illness.

Literally name 2 other WWII films he's been in in the last 7 years.

Go on, I'll wait.

>saving jews
Right
From that holocaust that totally happened

Inglorious Basterds and Fury.

Inglorious bastards and fury.

>Inglorious Basterds
>Inglorious bastards

came out 7 years and 4 months ago

that guy tricked you hard

The Dieppe scene where Pitt takes out the German vehicle was great

Before you judge, watch it. Its fucking comedy gold.

10/10 movie tbqh

trollollollollollollollollollolltrollollolloll

bump