attractive

waifu

I would very much like her to be my girlfriend

great artist, hope she continues making quality pop music

delet

only one waifu on Sup Forums

pure heroine or melodrama?

great shitpost, I hope you continue to make quality baits

One of the best mainstream pop musicians. The Louvre, Writer in the Dark, and Perfect Places are excellent songs.

both, at the same time. one in the left ear and one in the right

lol this fag lives in an ugly country

Pure Heroine any day, but I love Melodrama... It's growing on me.

I love Lorde. I don't know what it is, but I remember hearing Royals for the first time on a commercial for the Tv show "Reign" (awful show). Thought it sounded catchy.

Then I found the music video for Tennis Court. Weirded out, turned on, and blown away at the same time.

Then one day I was driving home from work (back when it was about a 30 min drive), and I just threw the album on. I was going through a rough relationship at the time, and it was only getting worse. I had listened to 400 Lux before, but it didn't do a lot for me. That night it clicked. And it reminded of how beautiful the relationship was at the beginning, but that it needed to end. Still probably my favourite song of hers.

Her music kind of grabs something in me that I'm not able to properly express. Nostalgic but not depressed, struggling but not losing, lustful but not promiscuous. I'm seeing her in March, I really can't wait.

Great music and nice persona.

Melodrama. Her two best songs are Tennis Court and Buzzcut Season though.

her music is a grower

Agreed.

She makes quite nice pop music. But i kinda hope she sells out so we can see her tits

what happened to her

Posh north shore girl who sings that she's not proud of her address
Still better than most pop musicians but I'm biased for being from NZ

For some reason I thought that she was fat, but I want to lick her belly according to this photo.

Did I win the Grammy?

no

saw her live last week, only to shout "lord lord lord i am lord" but was pleasantly surprised

No? Who got it?

i really hope she becomes retard popular somehow, she won't get there with overly personal concept albums and shit-tier indie producers

The producer part is true, but her music is super accessible already.

I love Lorde

accessible, yet well made

Universal Music interns ITT?

Assume you're referring to Jack Antonoff but he's hardly an indie producer, he's worked with Taylor Swift, Carley Rae Jepsen, Pink, etc. Lorde is already a full on mainstream popstar.

>shit-tier indie producers
Her first producer literally defined why her sound resonated with people at the time, any other big producer would have probably walked all over yung lorde and added layers of stupid shit and even more generic simplified lyrics.

The xx and lorde around that time finally let mainstream pop take a breather for a bit and slow the fuck down.