Death Grips provides their entire work for free on Youtube

>Death Grips provides their entire work for free on Youtube
>1/3 of their albums are free to download

How cool is that?

sorry zach, I dont care about your band anymore. youre old news bro.

It's what separates them from the rest. It's what makes them the most important conceptual art exhibition of the 21st century.

Pretty much every album is free.

it's a smart move commerically. give people free access to all your music and they'll make more money from merch, vinyls and gigs

other bands have been doing this much longer and with more impact than death grips

Death Grips are above and beyond a "band"

Some were initially released for free, after some time it's only available by purchasing

Strawberry is the best flavor.

pretty nice

>The most popular upload of exmilitary on youtube is pitched down half a semitone

>It's literally flawless no matter how it's pitched
How the fuck do they do it?

I like to think of them as a one man gang

cool and all but then you remember all the time they fucked over fans like cancelling shows and """breaking up"""

their youtube channel is actually empty rn

Do they have niggas on the moon there?

free trash is still trash

It kind of sucks because it devalues music.

as is with every other artform, the price or value that an artist puts on their work is arbitrary and does not matter

what if the text extends beyond just the music itself

Shouldn't art be accessible to everyone? I still listen to them by streaming means tho, so 10% of the profit goes to them (I'm a non-english poorfag who can't afford their merch). I don't see how it devaluates art, not only that DG is basically rooted on the internet.

Well there's that too, even though I remember they didn't missed any date during the Powers That B tour

You're probably looking at the wrong channel

The entire TPTB