Where do you think all her confidence and charisma comes from?

Where do you think all her confidence and charisma comes from?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ENHkbshnNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from god

triple scorpio

From being the best and hottest female artist ever, probably.

Eyjafjajokull

from all the semen she has drunken

She stole it from me which is why I don't have a gf.

This desu. Also Iceland is one strange place so the surrounding culture probably helped

yeah

>Had a dream Bjork text me last night

Why the fuck would that even be a dream?

Probs iceland
It's quite a feminist country which most likely encouraged her to be confident and unique

what did she txt you?

leak björk's dream nudes pls

Alright ill just explain the dream.

>Have Bjorks number in my phone
>text asking if its really her
>she confirms
>do back and forth about how I like her music and the like
>she starts sending texts that arent responses to what I've asked her eg, I said ''Do you think you'll ever stop doing music'' and she replied ''you've got a very good rhythm to your voice''
>Realise that me ''texting'' her was actually just a group chat with loads of people and her but I just cant see what others are writing to her
>wake up feeling really sad
>didnt go to my lecture this morning because the dream actually made me feel a little depressed

I want Bjork to dominate me in bed and scream in Icelandic at me.

oh that's not that bad. I had a nightmare last night in which I had continuos nightmares. I kept "waking up" just to realize it's another nightmare. It felt like it went on forever. When I finally wooke up for real I was gasping for air.

Oof that does sound bad. Havent had a nightmare in a while. I was just sad at my dream because I thought I would be able to talk to her again and then when I woke up I realised I probably wont have that dream ever again.

she probably has necropants

this thread is cursed

It comes with the majority of her success being due to sex appeal and not actual talent.

I had a dream where she was just in my living room having a snack
I was with my mates and I opened the door and björk was there. I was like "oh that's Björk. alri björk" and she said hi with her mouthful and we just went on our merry way

i had to look at nudes of Bjork thanks Sup Forums for breaking my no-fap December

>confidence and charisma
what

I would say it's primarily a result of being constantly praised by every musician and publication on the planet since the 90s and being told she's really cute by everyone around her since she was 20

From her loving husband Thom York and her late English professor, Dr. Bowie

Being born the better sex.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ENHkbshnNG

based retard

>I said ''Do you think you'll ever stop doing music'' and she replied ''you've got a very good rhythm to your voice''
Sounds like what an actual conversation with her might be.