How do you go from this?

How do you go from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66mawPFdFm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm waiting.

>tfw you know the only way to escape Pedowood is to turn yourself into an undesirable Hulk monster

Nothing changed. She just upsized up like she ate a mushroom from Super Mario

Too this?

>waiting for the edits

It suddenly occur to me that that bulge under the tight is her rib cage

TO THIS

HOLY FUARK!

N-natty?

To this?

four scoops everyday

This isn't even my final form

Big Tyrone will dispose of you for posting this obviously altered image.

How do we save her lads?

Give her a new body

I don't understand....

>tfw he makes over $75k a year holding umbrellas for hypocrite leftists

holy shit this is legitimately disturbing

to this

I can hear her and she sounds like the bad guy from the mask.

What the fuck

Beautiful.

What do you call this body shape?

These liberals have literal slaves

Or worse, I don't think southerners had blacks doing these comically absurd tiny shit while they were on a date

I can no longer tell if it is photoshopped or real.

someone shoop the dudes hand so it looks like hes clutching her vaj

that one isn't

sack of potatoes

Thicc

same here

Normal for her age. Not that you can expect virgins to know.
Anyone around her young age has that simple shape. All those "curves and hips" the virgins pretend to worship only appear on fat older middle aged cows.
Get over it.

What I would give to kidnap this famous beefcake and make her life a living hell. I would force Chloe to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject her to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break her spirit and drive her to suicide, but I wouldn't let her do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. She would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep her in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with her but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive her mad. I would dress the freak like a baby and force feed her 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick her up and toss her from one corner to the next. I'd grab her by both legs and swing Chloe like a human helicopter blade and then HURL her to see how far she go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam her all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold her down with one hand and slowly stick things up her butt just to see the woman squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick her in dryers and turn them on and let her scream and tumble for long periods of time. I'd force her to fight other bodybuilding midget chicks to the death. Man, just so many things I would do.

Literally the opposite.

I can't wait til she has a nude scene and exposes her pathetic A cups with her ironing board body and they have some poor actor there pretending to be her attracted male companion.

It will be an all new IMAGINE copypasta waiting to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=66mawPFdFm8