Artists whose popularity confuses the shit out of you

Artists whose popularity confuses the shit out of you

he's cute and british

Rolling Stones

Seldom heard more trivial and less interesting music

>never listened to Brian Jones era

Post Malone

Aphex twin aka babby’s first acid and some irrelevant ambient garbage

in what aspect is Aphex Twin irrelevant?

in what aspect is any of aphex twin’s work relevant outside neckbeards’ minds and some hipster shit aka grammy?

Maybe the single dumbest piece of shit I've come across on Sup Forums

They're alright but I dont get the fuss

trying too hard here pal

>neckbeard virgins cant think of a proper response so instead they mumble “try harder”

>disgruntled pseud keeps regurgitating "le virgin" fake banter as opposed to articulating a sound response as to why he deems Aphex Twin "bad"
Would hate to be you.

me on the left

>more empty virgin talk
try harder

That's what I fucking thought.

>that’s what i thought hurrdurr let me just use random buzzphrases im an aphex twin numale after all

So predictable.

>hurt dude so predictable

If you don't understand why they're popular you are truly stupid

his first album was 10/10

I, as an intellectual, thoroughly believe that the 'beatles' (a terrible pun + name might I add) are highly overrated. Their music amounts to crappy 60's pop and shitty experimental music. How anyone can possibly claim they are one of the most influential bands on earth is beyond my cognition. Plebians like bands like The 'Beatles', whereas I, a man of good taste, prefer genres such as Hip-hop - a genre which redefines itself every year. Anyone who likes the 'Beatles' is a shell of a human, merely trying to fit in with society because someone said they were good.

Ellie Goulding

>T. ironic poster in our age of post-irony

mac demarco
le quirky man who writes boring ass folk music who a bunch of people do better

i agree but i think its just something that hasnt aged well and their kind of living off of the early impact

>folk music

what has Sup Forums become