RUSSIA PORTUGAL MATCHDAY STARTS HERE

Exactly 9 years ago, 21 June of 2008...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gY1yuO8f5HE
2ch----------.hk/ftb/thumb/1212609/14980504370400s.jpg
fourfourtwo.com/news/russia-v-portugal-smolov-plays-down-hero-status#IJb0IusI4QbRcco1.99
dn.pt/sociedade/interior/incendio-junto-a-habitacoes-na-rinchoa-8574279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>66
>33
>44
>77
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

KAZAN here

... I left Dayton, Ohio, with two bad knees and a dream to become a Major League Baseball player.

No lineups posted here yet?
They're usually a little early on international gamedays

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat
there is russian in russian tv

Are you ready, Evgueny?

youtube.com/watch?v=gY1yuO8f5HE

For some reason i really like russians, they are an intreguing people, slavs but not quite european. I remember my father talking about russians, he was a cop and used to trade with russian sailors in the port of Lisbon, the whole police station would divide a whole cow among themselves and they gave russians shitty cheap wine for it, he says he saw russians drinking whole bottles of pure alcohol and not getting drunk, but when they drank the shitty cheap wine they got shitfaced.

Are you from Lisboa? butifuel city

From the suburbs of Lisbon, hopefully one day i will visit Moscow and St.Petesburg.

and i hope i will visit qt gf... (i have no and i am virign at 22)
here is fresh photo 2ch----------.hk/ftb/thumb/1212609/14980504370400s.jpg of Portugal locker room

post view from window or backyard

some of you are ok, dont go to moscow at 7

>and i hope i will visit Lisbon with my qt gf... we will drink coffee at the morning open air cafe, walk holding our hands and love each other
fixed

Lol faggot

>VAR

There is no way Portugal can get eliminated today right? Even if they lose and Mexico win, /ourboys/ still stand a chance in the third match right?

Inb4 i get doxxed in a bhutanese pottery forum

>These sides have met 10 times previously with Portugal winning half of those encounters and Russia winning three times (D2).
Read more at fourfourtwo.com/news/russia-v-portugal-smolov-plays-down-hero-status#IJb0IusI4QbRcco1.99

D:
looks like kazan park

i thought it must be bright sun, no trees and no green, white walls of white buidings...

i am romantic and my first sex will be with the girl i marry

srsly

Looks ike taiga

Pizda vam portugashki ebanie, Glushakov — mraz. Spartak — rab i pidoras.

Key Opta stats:
- These sides have met 10 times previously with Portugal winning half of those encounters and Russia winning three times (D2).
- The last three matches between Russia and Portugal have all been won 1-0 by the team playing on home soil (Russia W2, Portugal W1).
- There have been 23 goals scored in the 10 matches between Russia and Portugal, however more than half of those goals came in two matches – Soviet Union's 5-0 win in April 1983, and Portugal's 7-1 win in October 2004.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored two goals in that 7-1 win against Russia, his fifth and sixth goals for Portugal and his first brace for his country.
- Russia are unbeaten in four games (W2 D2), their best run since going five games without defeat from September to November 2015 (W5).
- However, Portugal come into this game having lost just two of their last 18 games in all competitions (W11 D5).
- Fedor Smolov has now scored three goals in his last four games for Russia, this after enduring a run of seven games without finding the net.
- Against Mexico, Cristiano Ronaldo failed to find the net for Portugal for the first time since the EURO 2016 final; he had scored in six consecutive games for Portugal between those two games, netting 12 times in that run.

im surprised it is now on fire

>sandwich is not separately
>HURR WHY RUSSIANS DRINK SO MUCH

how many bongs lads?

1 hrs and 17 mins!

dn.pt/sociedade/interior/incendio-junto-a-habitacoes-na-rinchoa-8574279.html

We actually had one a few days ago, fires in urban areas, had never happened before

Top RUR

LINEUPS

are you from Kitbuhel? austrian girls are qt(lth)

>Russian event
>only sell Bud
RUR

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Two Fedors

nigga are you on kc too?

also two Alexanders, but their name written differently kek

>Andre Gomes

I fucking bet on this game REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm honestly going by that plan. Still remember the first time we held hands. I've also given her a Chekhov book

>André Gomes

Fucking Jorge Mendes

(secret)

(/ftb/ too)

No

Pepe/Alves duo ready to fuck some ankles

> Portugal vs Russia
Europe's parenthesis duel

Can someone explain to me, seriously, how can there be players as lucky as André Gomes?

It's insane.

He must be the teams fucc boy, it's the only possible explanation.

Wew a place without eucalyptus

>almost 4€ for 50cl of bad beer

You are lucky.
I am not good enough(yet, i w-will start working out next m-monday, i promise) so i dont even flirt(in any form) with any girls, because i know the good girls(i want only good) wont be with such men as i am now.

Não sei como é que ele foi sequer chamado quanto mais titular.

he is actually handsome and could be a model(no homo)

>André Gomes

how did this faggot make it to Barcelona, I've never seen a good game from him

>the 3 Silvas are on the field
We already won lads

Very intriguing, yes. Mystifying Russian liver.

Pelo menos o Nani esta na bancanda.

t.Dzubinator

I've met a german who could drink all the beer in the world but if he drank half a bottle of wine he'd be drunk

Anyone in med school?

O poder do vinho do cheiro.

*de cheiro.

vinho do cheiro? Nunca ouvi esse nome, era vinho carrascão

chicano?

I've drank 8,5L of beer at the monday and was relatively sober but i would be shitfaced after three bottles of wine. it's genetic i think

I'm guessing you are my azorean nigga

i get drunk from 150ml of wine. Srsly, i FEEL it. never drunk more than бoкaл, because even бoкaл is enough for me to feel drunk.
but i am not fan of alcohol and my body is weak

btw 178/57

He's the based portuguese from California

Vinho de cheiro tal vez dá só nos açores. Normalmente vem em garrafas 5 litros. Vende-se por 10 euros, mas o menos. A um vinho de merda, mas dá um bebedera do caralho.

Não sou do California. Meus parentes vieram dos açores pa Massachusetts.

Yup, azorean here... The equivalent in mainland Portugal would be perhaps vinho morangueiro

is he rich migrant on ferrari?

Oh okay. Sorry, there's a portuguese from Monterey, California on Sup Forums

>morangueiro

That shit's nasty in terms of taste, but soft on alchool. It's the wine that is made where you shouldn't be making wine.

>Russian event
>Mostly sells american piss
Not that russian beer is good (Baltika also sucks fucking dick) but I thought you cucks got free of western influence and rarely sell american stuff.

If it's near the ocean, has good fishing, and you can grow wine grapes in the soil, there's probably a decent Portuguese diaspora there.

Predictions? Is Portugal winning this or is it going to be a 1-1 draw?

It's sponsored. FIFA brings the sponsors. The same as Sochi, only approved vendors.

without gelson?
we gonna lose or draw at best

>Andre Gomes
Its basically 11 vs 10

what did he mean by this

Donaldo evens it out.

Klinskoe is russian.

same with Chief Keef yesterday in the U21
These Benfica made flops keep poisoning our NTs

How many goals will be taken away by this farcical VAR faggotry today?

>$7usd for a bud and sandwich

that sandwich better be fucking good

Yeah I know, just like "ours", mainly used for some cooking and partially outlawed due to the containers making it low alcohol moonshine

That's cheap as fuck for any sport event

The beer alone would cost you $7 here

how much do you pay for an american football match ticket?

I hope Russia wins. But Portugal should win, or perhaps more likely draw against Russia.

$7 for a beer at a sporting event? You must live in a market with shit teams. $13-$14 for a pint is pretty standard around Boston.

yeah yeah and beers are $12-15 in my city

this is Russia though

I don't go to nfl games

I choose to not surround myself with nigs

i thought basketball was the black man sport of choice considering the goat brady is a white guy

He's a quarterback

where do I apply to obtain qt russian gf?

>Turn on pregame show
>See Alexi Lalas on a panel with other literally whos and literally whys
>Token Mexican guy and token British blackman Ian Wright
I fucking hate this ride. I'll never forget having to hear the Mexican guy throw the word "Cigano" around like he knew what it meant. Also, Cobi Jones saying Ronaldo wasn't giving any effort in a fucking shit tournament.

>apply for qt russian gf
>they send an ukranian

> Cigano
What did Quaresma do to the mexicans?

Russia will win 1-0 screencap this

difference being?

lmao get out of margem sul you nigger go back to africa

>unleashing our secret weapon this early
mas que caralho is cheeky Nando thinking??