Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/officialmadalinaghenea/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mădălina_Diana_Ghenea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

c'est un man

noway!!

Quem é este demónio do sémen

Tens de rimar, burro. Algo como esbardalho do mangalho

we should write a program which finds all slagpix from Sup Forums and saves them for further tagging and analysis. who's with me?

it's almost as if something like that already exists

instagram.com/officialmadalinaghenea/?hl=en

really? what's that? I hope you are not talking about IQDB because it is a shit

>status in english
>those cringey as fugg photos
>darker than she actually looks

you killed my boner dutchman

she even has a fucking wikipedia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mădălina_Diana_Ghenea

nah I was actually implying you should have just reversed googled her it found her name immediately

reverse google only works on famous ones, try to reverse google this and tell me who it is

>>status in english
>>those cringey as fugg photos
>>darker than she actually looks
Do you even instagram? All the instawhores do that

worked on OP desu

that's my point. we should write something to find and save slutpix so that they can be tagged and cataloged later

desu desu moshi moshi you can't really expect every random person who somehow ended up on the internet to get cataloged within the next 50 years. doesn't help that most of the people here can't really make a difference between asian people (and I'm a massive fag for korean/japs/chinks, but lets be honest whenever there's a cute one it's almost always the same face)

don't underestimate the power of horny otoko user

also we're only going to target pictures posted on Sup Forums, I don't care about the rest of the internet 2bh desu

find me this picture then based pajeet. none of the PTs actually cared enough and she's fucking perfect

do you have an archive of thread where you found it?

I found something but I am still analyzing it

nah sorry

>captcha was legit picture of US troops operating

getting scary desu

oh

do you remember where/how you found it?

some PT guy here posted it. was posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums numerous times before though

I like how she seems to have fucked all these famous celebs (Leo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler, Michael Fassbender) and then she finally settles down with some nobody who will actually stay with her and put a baby in her

It'd feel so bad being that final guy, the one she feels safe with keeping while you know she was getting passed around by scores of celebrities before you

he already put a baby in her