SEXISM IS WHEN A JUDGE GETS TO LEGALLY PRIORITIZE THE SAFETY OF A RAPIST OVER THE SAFETY OF EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HE’LL...

SEXISM IS WHEN A JUDGE GETS TO LEGALLY PRIORITIZE THE SAFETY OF A RAPIST OVER THE SAFETY OF EVERY SINGLE WOMAN HE’LL COME ACROSS IN HIS LIFE.

RACISM IS WHEN PRISON IS FULL OF BLACK MALES CHARGED WITH NON-VIOLENT OFFENSES, BUT CONSIDERED TOO “SEVERE” FOR A WHITE RAPIST CONVICTED OF THREE FELONIES.

PRIVILEGE ALLOWS YOU TO READ THAT AND STILL ROLL YOUR EYES AND DENY EITHER EXIST.
Sup Forums, I'm afraid you've been BTFOd!!!!!!

White offender often show remorse. Black offenders often do not.

RACISM IS WHEN PRISON IS FULL OF BLACK MALES CHARGED WITH NON-VIOLENT OFFENSES, BUT CONSIDERED TOO “SEVERE” FOR A WHITE RAPIST CONVICTED OF THREE FELONIES.

In fairness here she does have a point

>muh rape

didn't the woman say she consented?

no she doesn't, one case literally proves nothing

JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE

>Engleman
>Huffpo

WEW
E
W

Racism is ignoring the fact that there are plenty of whites also in prison for nonviolent crimes

Sexism is when female sex offenders are given lighter terms than male sex offenders and domestic violence is more often reported for males despite the fact that women actually engage in it more often

Ignorance is not knowing the difference between sexual assault and rape

Consent is just a word.

You can stop consenting at any time without telling anyone.

Or revoke consent afterward.

And sometimes you can consent but really not mean it because you were coerced.

It's good to be a man.

That's not white privilege, that's rich privilege. I thought Sup Forums moved past this.
Being black =/= poor and vice versa with whites. Because we know there are poor whites as well
So why does being white = white privilege in every single case?

because the Jews and rich keep pushing the race agenda so they can stay on their perch

you posted an image on the internet. you can rest easy tonight comforted by the knowledge that you did your part. black look at you in admiration knowing you're one of the good guys.

and i still don't give a fuck you hen picking ass mutherfucker

Bingo

>also check'd
Dubs means hes right to btw, for the newfags.

Letting blacks out will increase rates of violent rape.

It only takes one example, no matter how misconstrued and stretched, for leftists to see vindication in their misguided beliefs

He was drunk, has no previous offenses, and owned up for what he did. That alone makes him more redeemable than any other nigger who cries racism.

delete your account, racist

>Newchan detected

We do have a thing called due process in this country. Innocent until proven guilty. It's what separates us from barbaric muslims and animals. Treating people accused of rape differently opens the door to shit like sharia. Just saiyan.

WHAT THE FUCK IS TAWNY ENGLEMAN

He speaks the truth. Have you ever looked into accepting it?

REEEEEEEEE now i'm a shill missile.