RIP in peace

RIP in peace

>RIP

But what will happen to Daisy!

>yfw they remake the Prequels after the completion of the sequel trilogy

>6 films too late

Star Wars ended for me when they canceled Clone Wars. Everything else just might as well be fanfiction, I just dont care.

>9 films too late

>Walt Disney
>not working a series into the ground

Pick one. The MCU started repeating itself four or five movies ago, but they still have another 200 lined up straight through into 2108.

>could be
>last saga film
>only standalone films

How about no films from Disney. Ever. How about liquidate the illegal company for all it's fraudulently worth and donate it to reforming the schools or giving kids some form of culture other than it's retarded movies.

Bullshit, they'll keep making S(j)W movies up to episode 20 and up.

Star Wars ended after 2005.

Everything since has been awful fanfiction.

She'll have to find another movie to run around with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open.

>they completely rewrite the prequels, the original ones are no longer canon

I'm predicting that Rogue One underperforms and Disney immediately greenlights Episodes X-XII

>She died of being too sad :(((

the star wars curse will live on through these new actors. The only one that'll probably have a career after is Oscar Isaac.

They will call her back in 40 years to play the old jedi master role in the inevitable episode 15

Get ready for ROGUE TWO: grab them by the puss.

>rest in peace in peace

In other words: The original cast are almost dead so we're gonna make new characters.

As if Star Wars, the biggest scifi franchise in the world, will just quit in 3 years for no reason. /eyeroll/

You got social-media'd, bro.

Both Oscar Isaac and Adam Driver will be fine because they had things going on before. Daisy Ridley will almost certainly fade out. John Boyega could stay around if he's good in the next movies he's in.

Nah, there's too much money to be made

This, Trump needs to start trust busting these monopolies

does that surprise anyone? they don't want to feed tons of bank to FOX so all they can do is spiritual remakes, and after these 3, there will be 6 or 7 OT movies in the series unless Rogue One is complete garbo.

and if you add in the Han solo trilogy with mother of burgers, that will make like 10 to 11 OT movies, throw in a boba fett movie and someone might actually try to blow up disney to stop them.

>Star Wars ended after 1983.

Fixed that for you. The prequels are even worse than the shit that Disney is pumping out.

I'm hoping for this. It won't stop them shitting out the spinoffs, but I want the continuing adventures of a steadily aging Adam Driver as Ben Solo. Not that we won't get some of that in the EU, but I want more trilogies.

that image is fucking terrifying

kek. trump is goinh to fuck yer countty down to african levels of poverty. enjoy learning mandarin if you ever want a not mcjob.

They're not going to ever stop making Star Wars movies unless they stop making money off them.
They will never fucking stop. As long as humanity exists and still spends money there will be Star Wars. What a stupid fucking non-story.

I don't care, let Star Wars die. It's only good as relevance to cinema history. It's got two good movies out of the current seven and all of the good content was made noncanon by George Chin

welcome to journalism

you fucking child

I'm not scrolling through clickbait headlines, I'm on Sup Forums. So don't fucking post it retard.

I hate that makeup so much it makes me so uncomfortable. Gives me kind of a feeling of nausea.

Enjoy being invaded by Russia when America isnt there to be the world's police.

I highly doubt we'll get a movie but there's about zero chance we won't get a comic series of Ben Solo and Luke going on Space Adventures to look for Jedi artifacts. That was a big portion of both characters' lives.

Based on what I've seen about Adam Driver, I can't see him wanting to do another huge blockbuster trilogy. I wouldn't be surprised if they kill off Kylo in IX just for that reason alone.

He in another trilogy?

pls don't bring back goofposting

I mean he'll be burnt out of Star Wars by the end of this one and won't want to do more.

Ahh Okay.

It is 1 am...I need sleep

Hopefully she fades into obscurity. I'm sick of being told how 'great' and 'powerful' her flaccid performance was, as well as how attractive she was lmao.

>The prequels are even worse than the shit that Disney is pumping out.
RLM please leave.

You can go back to Sup Forums's Star Wars thread with the rest of the prequel children.

Admit it, you'd still fart on her apple pie if given the chance.

I'm not saying she's ugly, but like Jlaw, the hype and PR machine is never ending. I'm supposed to believe she's an incredibly talented actress and super attractive? Nah mate.

She will. I don't mind her but she doesn't appear to have the chops to make it big and her looks are too generic. She won't be cared about beyond Star Wars in the end.

can't blame them. there's only so much material that they can reuse.

Yeah, that's what I suspect. Her performance was so bad it made John Boyega's seem good. He was certainly the best thing about the film, next to Adam Driver, but he was so out of place in a Star Wars film. He reminded me of Shia Labeef's performance in the Transformer's franchise - yelly, gaping mouth, overexcited etc.

Hopefully he doesn't start appearing in everything too.

Tbh, I hope Oscar Isaac and Adam Driver come away clean and don't tank their careers with SW.

I'm just saying I'm reasonably certain I can fit my entire fist in her mouth and that makes my stomach butterflies flutter.

Go to bed grampa. Nobody cares about you. Die alone you fag.

She wasn't bad. She was just resoundingly eh, though to be fair she didn't have much to work with in Rey.

Isaac will be fine and Driver is already working with really good directors. Boyega has the most uncertain future.

good fucking riddance

tired of all Star Wars

There's plenty of milk in that teat.
They'll just focus on shit other than the Skywalker family.

They'll go way back in time and do origins of Sith shit, some old westerns remade with bounty hunters, tons of shit.

garsh, perish the thort!

For me, Star Wars ended after Empire Strikes Back, and the EU didn't exist. A *second* Death Star? That stupid shit never happened. Best decision I ever made.

Welp. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

Keep looking at that jpg and you'll see the Devil.

I don't mind it being the last episodic Star Wars film.

I'm annoyed that they're going to continue making Star Wars movies after that.

because shes such a good actor

>For me, Star Wars ended after Empire Strikes Back
As someone old enough to remember seeing ANH as a kid when it premiered, fucking this, right here.

>ywn console Daisy when she's constipated

Lmao. You're literally gonna have to murder millions of people in order for this to happen

She was bad. She cannot act.

>Could be
Stopped right there, classic auto blog click bait

Episode VII could be the last in the saga

That looks like it should be from a facial abuse video.

The xtube link still works

Can someone post the picture of her vagina? You know the one

I'M GONNA TEAR UP THE STARKILLER DUDE CHECK IT OUT

I'm perfectly fine with this if Darth Maul and the Clone Troopers are more heavily focused

it gets worse user

Getting tired of this meme.

hey retard
opinions you disagree with are opinions, not memes

do not post that evil here

That's the most retarded thing I read in 2016.
The main series of star wars is the most profitable franchise in existence if take in consideration the merchandise sales. The spin of movies will never be anywhere near as lucrative.
There's no way Disney will kill the goose with the golden eggs.

Shut the fuck up, meme devalues things and that man is using it as a form of hyperbole to lend his argument meaning

>as a form of hyperbole to desperately attempt to lend his argument meaning

>There's no way Disney will kill the goose with the golden eggs.
Not intentionally, no. A few movies underperforming in China resulting in brown people quietly starting to disappear from the casts and the resulting backlash here in the west, otoh…

theres a version of it where shes getting anal but i cant find it