Why do girls pretend to like Suicide Squad?

why do girls pretend to like Suicide Squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZtUi_9cKp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

helps them channel their inner slut

Girls like pic related don't like Suicide Squad, they like Harley Quinn, or rather what she represents; that is, a 'sexually liberated woman', or as it was traditionally known, 'a slut'. They like to ape this behavior and dress style because 1. girls like dressing up anyway and 2. they subconsciously want attract a mate. No self respecting person, female or male, would dress up as an idiotic cartoon and share it with the rest of the world, unless they were mentally ill to some small degree or seeking attention. In this case, we can surmise that it's sexual attention.

I hope this clears it up for you.

TLDR:

>Inner

cara is disgusting ngl

margot's sole is perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=iZtUi_9cKp0

>first 30 seconds
>"I have a slight foot fetish... SLIGHT!"

>why do girls pretend to like Suicide Squad?

Evolution, same as pretending to like video games. They see the breeding of the modern manbaby who makes these things central to their life, and there are so few non-manbabies they actually have to make allowance to this whereas in past decades they were fewer and could be blown off.

They have severus daddy issues

I think we can all just be glad that they do

Self expression of social competence. Girls are slaves to pop culture and nerdy men create pop culture so they cant help but jumping into the groupie pool because hardly any of them possess a reason to create yet demand to be rewarded as if they do.

Did she have daddy issues?

While you may be correct I hope you understand how autistic a rambling as this makes you seem

Welp, I'd rather be autistic and correct than stupid and wrong.

Where cunnybros at?

cock.

They think the Joker is hot
I shit you not, look at some YouTube clips comments

why is skyla so sexy

I tip my fedora onto you, m'sire

cheers

Is that an alcoholic beverage?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Lizzie wouldn't drink she gud gorl

Girls want to attract guys. Guys want to fuck Harley quinn from suicide squad. Girl dresses like harley quinn from suicide squad to make herself look attractive b/c you'll associate her with margot robbie even tho she isn't nearly as attractive.

isnt there one where the cartoon lizzie is drunk?