Yall seen this shit? Thoughts?

Yall seen this shit? Thoughts?

It's okay

Funny sometimes. I want to really fuck Lindsey though

are they ever barefoot on the show?

I've seen the first season.
Very funny moments

The first episode literally has the guy fondling the girls feet and she asks if he's "one of those weird foott guys"

Seasons 1+2 are bliss, 3 was really good but kind of felt hollow to me for some reason, the madcap insanity followed by some crushing revelation set to a good song and a cut to black kind of got ridiculous after a point. But the end of the finale did make me really fucking sad.

Seasons 1 and 2 are great. It was legitimately one of the best shows on TV during that run. Season 3 was still pretty good but not as good as the first 2 imo. Gonna be interesting to see where the show goes from here after how season 3 ended.

There was actually some pretty comfy discussion about the show on here during season 3 up until the cuckolding episode. Then this board got contaminated by Sup Forumsfags and 15 year olds who derailed any attempted discussion about the show.

Here's a good foot shot from one of the episodes.

lindsay is the worst character I've ever encountered and I want to see her suffer

im gonna have to check this out

Paul's utter destruction of her in the finale was so good. I kind of sided with her for a time but then he kept screaming YOU STABBED ME and I was like...oh yeah, she did

Yeah, I kind of felt season 3 was the show getting into its own head. 1 and 2, honestly felt like it was the best show on TV. 3 just didn't seem to have the same dynamic between characters, especially Gretchen and Jimmy.

It's like they got all the praise for having the depression story in S2, so they focused on showing the characters with dramatic flaws and not just being funny and awful to each other.

I thought that was a shot from The Danish Girl

>I kind of sided with her for a time

fucking HOW?

Lindsay the character is one of the worst human beings imaginable. The actress who plays Lindsay is my thickfu though. If I ever get cancer, I'm using my Make A Wish foundation wish to have her sit on my face.

that's a sexy foot

>one of those weird foot guys

WE'RE NOT WEIRD, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because she's blisteringly hot and Paul acts like a fucking retard sometimes, especially next to based Vernon

it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose

This. The first 1.5 seasons were pretty much just straight comedy and as a comedy show it was great. Then they do the depression arc in the second half of season 2 and the show takes a serious turn but it's really well done. LCD Soundsystem was the best single episode of any TV show in 2015 imo. It's almost like a short film, you can show it to someone who's never seen the show before and they can still follow everything that happens.

After season 2 ended I assumed they were going back to being a comedy. Instead it seems like they've really embraced the whole dramedy schtick and I don't like it quite as much. They show is still good but I didn't like season 3's comedy to drama ratio as much as previous seasons.

Saw season 1 about a week ago. It was great and I can't wait to watch tyre next two seasons.

>You will never spray a semi-naked Kether Donohue with a hose

Feels bad man

S03 get any better? I stopped when they didnt open the mail.

I heard theres a cuck scene. I guess im done. Arya cash is hot

cokc

This isn't Silence of the Lambs... what is it?

There's some stuff that's good, but it's not like S1 or S2. Still definitely worth a watch.

It's the show we're talking about.

The cuck story line is funny. People on here only got mad about it because they're too stupid to understand satire. The show mimics this site's stance on cuckolding, (i.e. that men who allow themselves to be cucked are the ultimate betas and that women who try to get their men to let them cuck them are evil whores).

I'm about 95% that one of the show's writers browses this board. Jimmy is a footfag, Lindsay uses the term "libtards", the show referenced "chicken tendies" when that meme was popular, and now the cuckolding story line. I think there might be one or two other things I'm forgetting as well. The only way I'd be more sure is if there was a reference to cinema showers in the show.

Vernon is one the best supporting character on a show right now

Vernon is hilarious. The scene in season 2 when Gretchen goes off on the whole group, Vernon always cracks me up.

>You will never bro out and drink trash juice all day with Vernon

Vernon is the best.

what's the name of this show?

you're the worst

it is definitely not the filename of OPs picture

wow no need to be rude I was just asking

Lindsay is BEST GIRL

They mentioned Gamergate this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if they browse here or leddit

Lindsay is literally the fucking worst, followed quickly by Becca. Becca is like Nurse Ratchet/Kai Winn level cringe.

in an interview Kether Donohue says she rode the guy so hard she ended up bruising him.

I'm kinda weird, but I'm willing to just give nice normie-friendly foot rubs if they're not into the other stuff.

IT'S NOT FAIR, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!

Jesus those are some serious tits she's got.

Riding is my fetish. I would have been so hard she probably would have broken my dick.

I just wish this show would stop making me feel my own feelings. Just finished S2 E12.

>tfw you will never make a blanketfort to comfort your sadfu

>implying you could've handled her riding you
user pls she would break your fragile body

Yeah, you're right. It's the most normalfag fetish to be honest.

THICC

Gretchen's GamerGate outburst was so out of left field for both the show and the character. The whole "my body my choice" interaction between Paul and Lindsay almost seemed like it was made for the viewer to forgive Lindsay for aborting without even telling Paul. I'm glad they got rid of improvbitch.

I'm also glad they got rid of Poussey.

maledom femsub is the most normalfag fetish

>Gretchen's GamerGate outburst was so out of left field for both the show and the character.
When the fuck did that happen?

The episode before the finale, she yelled at Jimmy something along the lines of "I BET YOU SUPPORT GAMERGATE TOO I'M LIVING WITH A GAMERGATER"

The one at her client's wedding?

The one where every couple argues at Jimmy's house after the day after the wedding

iktfb

I'd probably get blacklisted for cumming in my pants while she rode me desu.

Sounds like I missed an episode. Which apparently didn't matter cause the last episode made perfect sense without it.