Why did Anglos make English so hard to pronounce? Was it all part of their plan? Pic unrelated

Why did Anglos make English so hard to pronounce? Was it all part of their plan? Pic unrelated

it's fucking easy what are you talking about

I'd like to see you speak English in a normal pace without producing some kind of weird accent.

uhhhhhhhhhh for the shits and gigs you nigs

>Says the Brazilian

>try speaking a foreign language without an accent

t. dumb anglo who has never learned a single language in his entire life

Portuguese is very easy to speak, lol.

what's the point in learning a second language when everyone else has to learn english? also i had to learn french so fuck off you salty jungle monkey

give me something to read nigger

Holao miao nombrao eash Joao Cambriao, priviao comraeo.

It's pretty ironic you're the one calling me a "salty jungle monkey" when you're the yellow teethed subhuman who doesn't know shit about language learning. Before commenting on a topic make sure you actually know what you're talking about, retard.

>it's another foreigner gets salty and upset about having to learn english episode

that's an english teacher

Posting a smug anime girl won't make your argument any less retarded. Come back to me when you get some experience on language learning.

I don't think the pronunciation is hard at all. If you're talking about why the spelling is so fucked though that's a result of English spelling not being able to catch up with English evolving out of its Germanic roots i.e. the great vowel shift

>being this mad over nothing
>ignoring the fact i said i had to learn french
simmer down jungle monkey

>he doesn't know learning a second language is compulsory in English schools

why do you learn french faggot
You can literally just speak one language your entire life and you chose to speak fucking french

French, German and Spanish are the three main languages taught
Also what's wrong with French?

Why learn french

You act like I didn't have to study French in high school, too. In the end I didn't learn jack shit, because I didn't care about it. Being forced to learn a language by the education system doesn't actually make you fluent at it. You're not an exception.

you have to learn a second language at school
because it's better than spanish/german

>that screencap
>probably an "english teacher"

>you have to learn a second language at school
this is stupid

>because it's better than spanish/german
spanish is spoken in many more places
german is way more relevant

>You act like I didn't have to study French in high school, too
In what way are we acting like that? You said we had no language learning experience, we proved you wrong.

Cause you're our neighbours

yes it is stupid but it's hardly like we had a choice is it

>Cause you're our neighbours
Do you really think you'll ever have to use it in your entire life?

Knowing how to say a few stock phrases in French isn't language learning experience, bitch. You already fucked up from your first reply, admit that you're wrong before it gets worse.

The company I work for has a partner in Cameroon so yes, I have

Except it is

fuck learning anything besides english tbqh

You're the one who thinks it's possible to speak a foreign language without an accent lmao you clearly have no idea how language acquisition works

The whole reason this retarded discussion started is because you're too dumb to recognise the fact that anyone can speak a language without an obvious accent if they try hard enough. If you're still willing to stand up for that statement then your ignorance is beyond saving.

I'm not the same user you mug

I could just send you multiple videos of people speaking foreign languages with a perfectly fine accent and your stupid argument would be over. Come up for a better excuse to be retarded.

"Perfectly fine" is not the same as native level proficiency. Sure I hear plenty of Europeans with incredibly good English accents, but there is always a trace of their native phonology if you know what to look for. You will always have an accent unless you're exposed to the language as a child and are bilingual. Learning English as a foreign language means you will always sound foreign. Look up the critical period theory hypothesis of language acquisition

both of you are misunderstanding each other or one of you don't accept the fact that you are wrong. the brazilian guy is saying that it is possible to sound very, very similar to a native speaker even if you still have some mispronunciation while the american guy is saying that no foreigner can speak a language perfectly like a native, even if he sounds very close. you already came to an agreement, stop.

Well this all started because the bong implied you cant speak a foreign language without an accent (which is true) and the hue started sperging so idk

Your reading comprehension is fucking garbage. Kill yourself.

not them but why are you so butthurt my friend?

No need to be mad because your intellectual posturing didn't work out my jungle dwelling friend. But the next time you try to pose as some sort of language aficionado and claim that others "don't know shit about learning languages", you yourself should probably have a basic understanding of the subject of language acquisition.

Maybe next time you try to enter a discussion you should make sure you have at least decent reading comprehension and half of a fly's brain.

this man gets it