Le lame white indie guy trying to show how down with black culture he is

>le lame white indie guy trying to show how down with black culture he is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgViOL_OuAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree, white people pretending to be "hood" is the most embarrassing thing in the world

didn't Lil Uzi Vert say his biggest influence was Paramore?

Chris Ott made me hate this guy even more than I already did.

He wears it on his sleeve.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgViOL_OuAU

no it isn't. black people pretending to be black is way worse. i doubt you will understand that though as a white person yourself.

if this is what's considered "hood" nowadays the world has gone upside down

>jewish surname
>white

what a kike lmao

Why is this board so scared of hip hop? Grow the fuck up, you babies.

This guy lies about everything, like how he said that kanye song from 808s is his favorite song but when they played it for him he clearly didn't recognize it. He just wants to seem unique when there's nothing original about him at all

>le lame white indie guy
(((white)))

i know this is bait but it's not the hip-hop that's the issue, it's the jew

honestly idgaf if ezra supports uzi and kendrick thats fine theyre good artists.

It's just the fact that pitchfork decided this was something worth reporting on that triggers.

This.

guess no false rape accusations to report on. so they give us this mess

#blockp4k2018

>pushing for Lil Uzi for anything other than trash of the year
Get the fuck out of here white guilt

You guys know he taught in Brooklyn, right?

>delays the production of his band's album to write an anime

>Or maybe he just likes them
Nvm you're right, the only reason a white person would support hip hop is because (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((they))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) filled them with muh white guilt. That makes way more sense.

GET TO WORK YOU LAZY ASS DADDY'S BOY

what did he say

>(((((white people)))))
lol

i honestly cannot fathom ezra koenig's celebrity. vampire weekend's a reasonably popular band but the guy is fucking everywhere. how did he weasel himself into the grammys?

hes fucking rashada jones

(((vampire weekend)))

>>Koenig was born in New York City, and is the son of Bobby Bass, a psychotherapist, and Robin Koenig, a set dresser on film and TV productions.[2] His parents lived on the Upper West Side of Manhattan before moving to Glen Ridge, New Jersey. He is Jewish
"White"

kendrick is basically the only kind of "gangster rap" white people come into contact with so they think thats the best it has to offer

He cowrote some of Beyonce's album I think

Just like Sup Forums

This is the biggest takeaway. He made a comment on his bi-weekly podcast. Of course he’s gonna bring up his picks, it’s his show.

Fuck off reddit.

huh?

ty for the (you).

Pitchfork lauding a white artist for supporting black artists like hes selflessly working on behalf of the Make a Wish foundation or some shit jfc - makes me nauseous.

more racists gotta realize self-congratulatory white high status shit-libs are more of a bane on existence than any other demo subset.

inb4 "STOP CONFLATING WHITES AND JEWS"

His Twitter made him a celebrity

VW is like the only band to survive the American Apparel days of indie into lasting success in the 10's, so he's deffo got some clout in the industry. this might change w/ LP4 but as of right now he's coolin
Ezra's also friends with Jonah Hill and various heads within the industry, and he's boinking Rashida Jones like the other user mentioned

crisis crew ww@

You clearly have never been to Brooklyn.

>inb4 "STOP CONFLATING WHITES AND JEWS"
It's true you retard. Not even jews say their right when it benefits them and shits on real whites.

There’s literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

What im saying is high-status urban whites and jews are more FAR alike than they are different. making these distinctions ad nauseum isn't actually helpful its just fucking memeing.

Yes yes i know your argument and I've seen those twitter scans before. Doesnt make a different to me in the grander scheme.

I don't understand, but I am intrigued and want to know more.

anyone wanna cum

LIKE YOU KNOW I DO

An anime that is absolutely terrible, no less.

This fucking guy nailed it. This is so un-noteworthy as a story. Ezra's just doing his thing as usual and P4k thought it was worth turning into a big story

>correct grammar
>question mark to indicate question
>comma
>period
:/ need i say more

Here with you brother
TC has really opened me up to some music i never cared for like late 60s early 70s rock

What did the GOAT say?

same. i've listened to nothing but the dead all week, i finally get it

> white guy
< ((( EZRA)))