REMAIN 43%
NOTE SURE 10%

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589

>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>UKIP POSTER SPOTTED IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE. HER MAJESTY CONFIRMED RED PILLED
express.co.uk/news/politics/570547/Queen-Ukip-Nigel-Farage-Buckingham-Palace-Elizabeth-II-Royal-family-London

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN
A B S O L U T E - M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>WE 1984 NOW. EU I.D CARDS WILL BE NEEDED TO SIGN UP TO FACEBOOK
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/

>Angela Merkel says she hopes UK stays in EU - THIS WONT BACKFIRE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36436726

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496

>Terrorists “Stockpiling Explosives In Europe,” Europol Official
i-hls.com/2016/05/terrorist-stockpiling-explosives-in-europe-europol-official/

>Tory election win over Nigel Farage could be 'void' due to expenses scandal, judge rules
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-election-win-over-nigel-farage-at-south-thanet-could-be-void-due-to-expenses-scandal-judge-says-a7060791.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTzUCvyrOdM
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HG2UMO6rZd4
youtube.com/watch?v=nECtWsah2po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Karen

1st for Cymru/pol/

Karen a cute

>British Politics

Come one newfag. Be a little more creative.

Something like EU Edition or Junker on Sucide Watch.

Just being picky and a cunt.

It's fucking twenty to 2 mate, give him a break

What will his meme name be?

Reposting because people here don't like information which doesn't support their beliefs, rather than forming beliefs based on information

>The highest form of authority in the system is unelected so I'd like to see how you'd explain this.

see (You)

>There are millions of native britons who can't get work

because often they are unqualified or unwilling to do many of the jobs EU migrants take (such as city jobs in financial services, or as labourers on farms)

>The NHS increasingly overburdened

migrants make a net contribution, thereby providing more funding to the NHS and other public services via revenue collected through taxation. The generally younger age of EU migrants if anything means they most likely place a lower per capita strain on the NHS than the native population.

>millions being spent on just being a part of the EU

we make a net economic gain from being in the EU

>much of our native industry destroyed

UK industry failed because of poor quality products, bad productivity, and outsourcing to outside the EU.
The EU has actually protected domestic European industry (including that of the UK) far better than the UK would be able to alone. In fact many businesses inside the EU complain of over-protectionism in the EU if anything. Not to mention the industry that came to the UK because of our EU membership.

>We are slipping into another recession no matter what happens.

and why is that?

>National parliaments are consulted before the commission proposes legislation

Well I'm off to bed

I'm going to listen to Jonathan Bowden as I fall asleep

Topic for the thread:

What punishment should Izzard face once the coming Empire is established?

the unbarragable farage

that was quick

Anglesey looks like a firefighter pointing at something

>EU I.D CARDS WILL BE NEEDED TO SIGN UP TO FACEBOOK

Zuckerberg you know better than to bend the knee to Merkel
The rift won't save you, Facebooks traffic is declining

mate I literally just copy pasted the entire thing because we were on page 10.

Also there's nothing wrong with 'british politics' and I don't see how using that title would make me a newfag.

>because often they are unqualified or unwilling to do many of the jobs EU migrants take

gr8 b8 m8.

now fucking kill yourself.

Can't complain, at least it's still a brit/pol/.

Some fag actually tried to start a Brexit General. Nothing will beat the Brit/pol/.

I mean that annoying faggot Eddie Izzard

Anyone got a link to the shut up part and the twat saying that Obama wants us to stay?

Nigel Farage is an irrational xenophobe racist and also a pond scum.

Prove me wrong; you can!

FUCK BRITAIN, FREE IRELAND!
youtube.com/watch?v=JTzUCvyrOdM

Izzard in the Blizzard

YES BOYOS

Strapping him to a cannon to light and fire through his innards seems like an appropriate way to go.

No this is true, the number of people willing and qualified to work in financial services (literally no work life balance, totally cutthroat, high stress etc.), or just willing to work as farm labourers is very low among Brits. This is evidenced by the large numbers of Europeans working in both these sectors.

Not that guy, but

> jobs
> NHS burden
> EU membership fee
> industry

Why are people (on both sides) boiling things down to economics? Would you not rather be free pauper than a rich slave?

If there are jobs unfilled, whether neurosurgeon or pot-washer, let them remain unfilled. Importing a foreigner is literally saying 'filling the job is more important than a Briton's life'.

Migrants make a net contribution... to the feeling of displacement of Britons. If there are unfilled nurse jobs, let them be unfilled. Perhaps the NHS will see sense and put more money into training native Britons, who are just as biologically capable as anyone else.

The EU (or EEC, as it was) oversaw the complete destruction of shipbuilding and coal-mining in my city (you may guess where I'm from then), in preference for inferior European coal and ships.

> beliefs
That's exactly why I post this, and exactly why my vote will nullify yours.

Brit Sup Forums is a brexit general in the same way BNP are nazis

They're technically not, but we all know really.

To give our nige some good material. If anyone brings up his migrant heritage i think he should kindly remind them that just becuas your foreign dosen't mean you can't be British.

remainers BTFO

A boring backwater that's achieved 0

>Would you not rather be free pauper than a rich slave?
This. Look at South Africa, they're so much worse off now economically than they were under apartheid, but do you think that black south africans care? No, because they're free now, even if that does mean they're free to make bad decisions, it's their decision.

Like I said I'm just being picky.

And why I said newfag, because no one posts that shit. It's normally followed with a satirical statement or edition.

Been here since the last general election and it's always.been like that. Though I'm not complaining too much, haven't been on in months and.brit/pol/ was almost gone.

Second reason I called you a newfag was.

>Brit/pol/

And

>British Politics

Is the same thing, might as well say Brit/pol/- Brit/pol/.

Anyway, I'm off now. Just schooling some.mewvies.

Not long got back from work. Trying to catch up on QT but dear lord, I'm 5 minutes in and I already want to give the cross dressing nonce a good hiding. Having a quick rage-break to have a look through this thread. How long will it take me to get through this episode?

>The EU (or EEC, as it was) oversaw the complete destruction of shipbuilding and coal-mining in my city (you may guess where I'm from then), in preference for inferior European coal and ships.

This. It's why I don't get why more of my fellow lefties don't support leaving. The EU is a capitalist colossus.

But what about guinness? And gypsys?

>because often they are unqualified or unwilling to do many of the jobs EU migrants take (such as city jobs in financial services, or as labourers on farms)

Yes, unqualified low skill jobs is precisely what I'm talking about you fucking retard. Jobs that anyone can do, that have been given away to EU migrants. It isn't the working class' fault that they are most likely going to end up with a skill set that qualifies them to work with their hands.
Can we stop this ridiculous "Wrok ethic is determined by birth location" babble please? Because if the same thing was said in reverse, that Poles and EU immigrants are lazy you'd rightfully call bullshit on it.

>migrants make a net contribution, thereby providing more funding to the NHS and other public services via revenue collected through taxation. The generally younger age of EU migrants if anything means they most likely place a lower per capita strain on the NHS than the native population.

Once again, "Muh GDP, muh Contributions". It's about population size you mong. Money doesn't fucking diagnose illness or create spaces in hospitals all by itself. All the people coming into the country aren't qualified Doctors or Surgeons. The NHS is understaffed, that is the main issue and more measly contributions from more migrants is not going to solve that problem. All about GDP and cold hard money with you fucking idiots.

>we make a net economic gain from being in the EU

An incredibly vague statement. Elaborate. What exactly are you referring to here? Are you omplying that simply by being a member of the EU we create revenue?

Eddie the feddie, the izzard who sucks junker's lizard

>financial services
>agricultural labour

two sectors. wew.

Don't worry, the audience feels the same way.

I think the Brit Sup Forums- British politics thing is a reference to the way Sup Forums boards are named like Sup Forums politically incorrect

It's safe to say Eddie Izzard successfully staved off World War 3 tonight with his commendable, world saving inspirational performance on QT lads, and didn't come across as a deluded flailing tranny at all.

>Perhaps the NHS will see sense and put more money into training native Britons, who are just as biologically capable as anyone else.
This is the real problem with freedom of movement. Why bother training native Britons when you can just get a foreigner? The skills shortage issue needs to be addressed.

American here that fully supports Nigel and the UK reestablishing independence. God Speed, brothers. The nations of Europe will follow you. Show them the way.

user you racist bigot cis scum! You forgot to mention that they thought only living on po-tatoss was a good idea!

Watching the audience jeer at that disgusting faggot gave me some pride desu

Watching repeated videos of his peak fame... in the late 90s.

FURRRRY

AND RACIAL PRIDE

AND VORTICIST POWWWWEEEAAARRRRRRRGGGHHH

night m8

My grandad was a German. My dad met my mum who's a Canadian, and her ancestry is from half the countries in Europe.

My culture though, is British. Always has been. Multiculturalism seeks to want to erode that sense of culture, place and identity we have here. I don't know if we can stop multiculturalism, but we can get off the conveyor belt that's heading straight towards it by leaving the EU. That's all I can do for now.

>UK industry failed because of poor quality products, bad productivity, and outsourcing to outside the EU.
>The EU has actually protected domestic European industry (including that of the UK) far better than the UK would be able to alone. In fact many businesses inside the EU complain of over-protectionism in the EU if anything. Not to mention the industry that came to the UK because of our EU membership.

So why were British fisherman asked to destroy their boats by the EU?

>Been here since the last general election
I've been here over 2 years mate.

I bet you don't even know about the great Brit/pol/ exodus to a different chan site.

> firefighter
Come on, lad. This is Brit/pol, don't use Americanisms.

Ahh, the potatoes thing is low hanging fruit

I'm under a duvet lads ask me anything

Are you /comfy/?

how much did it cost? and how many cum stains?

find a flaw
protip: you can't

How much are you sweating?

u better not be whacking your willie to ur karen

He gets fucking melted by the end mate. Even a based old lady starts giving him shit and he shuts the fuck up. You see the pure fear in his face when he realises he's lost the room.

FREE IRELAND, UP THE PROVOS

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HG2UMO6rZd4

Don't forget to vote, gentlemen. Regitsration has finished. But there are many floating voters and people who can't be bothered. You know what to do; persuasive argument and voter turnout.

Let's crash this EU shite mates.
Don't use the pencil they give you at the polling station. Take a black pen and use it. Fraud and vote rigging are inevitable. USE BLACK INK.

And get every one you know to vote. Do it for our country. This is much more important than a general election.

God save the Queen!

kekked.

>baiting this hard even with your flags on

>unwilling to do many of the jobs EU migrants take
The biggest myth ever, every fucking job migrants do today was getting done before we ever opened the gates the only difference was they got paid a sensible wage for it.

>tfw most of my mates are fiercely Remain or undecided siding more for Remain
>tfw my gf is Leave like me
>dad is Leave
>mum is undecided

wish there wasn't all this disagreement but oh well, democracy

If you find his appearance disgusting you are transphobic

Bit hot desu but I'll survive

Me mum bought it and uncountable, especially with liz teasing me

Not there yet, but give it a minute. The worst bit is trying to fap under it, gets me soaked

Karen is not for sexual, karen is for cuddles

All of our industries are fucked and south Wales is full of smackheads. Also I'd take having the English over the Scots any day

You are transphobiaphobic, shitlord.

Most fiercely remain voters are fucking idiots who haven't done the slightest bit of research

is this you?

I sure am.

Gas the fuggin trannies lads.

>Would you not rather be free pauper than a rich slave?

well we aren't slaves as members of the EU.

>Migrants make a net contribution... to the feeling of displacement of Britons.

you're right, we should base all international political decisions on feelings and other non quantifiable factors.

>If there are unfilled nurse jobs, let them be unfilled.

good idea, let people die, that'll show those bloody continentals

>Perhaps the NHS will see sense and put more money into training native Britons, who are just as biologically capable as anyone else.

There is a lack of people willing to be trained as nurses in this country.

>The EU (or EEC, as it was) oversaw the complete destruction of shipbuilding and coal-mining in my city (you may guess where I'm from then), in preference for inferior European coal and ships.

Shipbuilding is totally non viable pretty much everywhere outside of asia now, and leaving the EU won't change that. Likewise, coal mining just simply is not viable any longer in this country. Leaving the EU doesn't solve any of the issues you've raised.

Most farm labourers are eastern European though, and likewise Europeans have a strong presence in the city, these are facts. And many farmers will tell you that they won't see any Brits even applying for these jobs. How would you explain that?

>Money doesn't fucking diagnose illness or create spaces in hospitals all by itself. All the people coming into the country aren't qualified Doctors or Surgeons.

no, but the money pays (or at least should) for the facilities and people that do those things.

>The NHS is understaffed, that is the main issue and more measly contributions from more migrants is not going to solve that problem.

If there is more revenue generated from taxation, then more money can be spent on the NHS, allowing the hiring of more staff.

>What exactly are you referring to here?

Toyota, Honda Nissan; here because we're in the EU, among others.

sounds like my mates. idealists and hippies

>>tfw most of my mates are fiercely Remain
uni students aye?

>transphobic
he's not even a tranny, he's just a crossdresser. He hasn't taken hormones or gotten his cock chopped off

lol im american and like memes ask me anything or ill just talk about myself

>>tfw my gf is Leave like me

>tfw no gf to vote leave with
>tfw will never get laid

Gang up on your mum with your dad and make sure she votes leave, make sure not to remind your friends about the referendum. With any luck they'll forget.

Foetus position > caterpillar position tbqh

Nice

What's actually going on with him? He a tranny or he just dresses as a woman?

He's very masculine in a lot of regards.

That's some nice digits you got your self.

Come over here and steal our fucking pents fucking foreigners

>find a flaw

it's not america and is therefore irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=nECtWsah2po

I heard this song play every time Eddie opened his gob tonight.

>tfw your gf votes leave on the relationship referendum

>If there are jobs unfilled, whether neurosurgeon or pot-washer, let them remain unfilled.

or, people could actually offer apprenticeships. british business want to import people already qualified because it's cheaper than actually offering training. and being cunts, a group like the CIB will say that brits are lazy workers, when really they want to cut cost and don't give a fuck about britain.

He's a transvestite.

He's actually a good looking bloke normally but unfortunatly his mental problems get the better of him and he ends up looking like he does.

Get some stats going

Won over all my northerner mates by showing them how the EU is basically fucking everyone they know the hardest. Basically nobody realises that the EU has introduced laws to directly fuck the British only, like the common fisheries law

This is how these cunts win, obscure public information in a sea of irrelevancy

I've found a flaw in your ability to reply to posts.

How was QT and TW tonight lads? Anything worth catching up on?

>told her I wouldn't let her have my children if she voted remain

Literally keep hearing from Remainers "but The EU has protected Europe from the atrocities that occurred in the last century."

NO that's NATO you fucking idiot

EU has literally existed since 1992/3 since Maastricht, before that it was the EEC purely based around commerce etc and we've all seen how the EU has chanced since the early 90's.

I swear to fucking god one more person who says EU stops war in Europe is getting a fucking smack, fucking idiots

tl;dr muh world wars

Kek confirms that UKIP is right.

Pic related is a summary of QT.

>re-attatched london as an escape from new york style high security island since it's most of our economy anyway
>turned south wales into a buffer zone

find a flaw now motherfucker

I have nothing useful to contribute, but good luck with Brexit. You might be monarchist scum, but you deserve to be sovereign monarchist scum. Besides, Canada is shit and France is hopeless, so you are probably the best friend we have got.

Soon it'll be two world wars, one world cup and one referendum

Good to hear user, you shouldn't just let a past that you were never part of change how you feel.
A culture develops when a group is isolated enough to begin to identify itself as differen't.
And i and many other anons i'm sure would like our nation to move foward knowing who and what they stand for.