Why is she in everything now? Why is hollywood trying so hard to make her a thing?

Why is she in everything now? Why is hollywood trying so hard to make her a thing?

She's not even mainstream meme popular like JLaw or Scarlett Johannson, normies don't care about her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3rstWo_xSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>ima a dumb woman who cares about stupid shit: the post
kk

I don't know, but I hope they replace her with her sister.

she isnt in everything, the only reason you know she exist is because she is dakota fannings sister and you fapped to her underage imagery

she is in a bunch of shit budget films nobody cares about or will see

She's the flavor of the month, her acting is nothing special and Neon Demon was garbage.

I havent seen her in fucking anything

>Dakota instead of Elle

I just saw arrival and she was a main character in two of the trailers attached to it

shes in 5 to 6 movies a year now

>Galveston
>starring Ben Foster

hot diggity dawg

what's her problem? no really

drugs

SAUCE!

I have three movies that Dakota was in: Man on Fire, WotW and Coraline.

I only have one Movie Elle was in: Super 8

From the way it looks I will never watch another movie with either one of them.

So like I said

I haven't seen her in fucking anything

is it because you sit around on your fatass playing video games and 4channing all day? or is it because she hasnt been in any capeshit? or both?

whats going on here

>ywn be one of her flip flops

>saw arrival
>main character in two trailers attached to it
>this means movies aren't even fucking out yet

and I didn't fucking see the shit neon demon or shit breaking bad dude movie or disney shit angelina jolie movie

why can't she dance, bros?

her hair is piss yellow?

blonde hair is a thing that exists, yes

and why are you looking above her ankles

dream fucking job

autism

blonde=/=piss yellow

Manet’s famous painting, “Olympia,” (1863) depicted a prostitute wearing a black ribbon around her neck. During this era, a ribbon around the neck could mean a woman was a prostitute.

Ballerinas used to wear chokers during their performances to show they were available after for other needs. Because they didn't make much, so they had to do a side job. You can see it in Degas' paintings.

Acting is now the most popular performing art for young girls, and actresses are the new ballerinas. The choker, however, is still used for the same purpose, especially by underage actresses being passed around Jewish elite in Hollywood.

Elle of course is trained as a ballerina, as you can see in multiple photoshoots or pics taken after her dance classes. In an interview with Elle magazine (ah!), the actress admitted that it's her secret dream to someday be a ballerina. The blonde starlet said: 'If this is a dream world where everything could become true - I’d want to be a ballerina.'

Her next project is the lead role in an animated film called 'Ballerina', which was bought at Cannes by Harvey Weinstein, the most powerful Jewish producer/sexual predator in the industry today.

www.variety.com/2016/film/festivals/ballerina-weinstein-co-cannes-elle-fanning-carly-rae-jepsen-1201772057/

Historically, it was associated with high fashion, but could take on different meanings under different circumstances. Ballerinas and the upper class in the late 19th century commonly wore certain types of chokers. However, at that same time, a plain, thin, red or black ribbon choker had ties to prostitution in the late 19th century, as seen in Manet's Olympia (1861), while a plain black woven choker or ribbon could signify secret lesbianism in the Depression era.[1]

Chokers appeared in 1798 as a French cultural jewel that was worn by wealthy ladies. in 1874 it was worn by ballerinas and in the early 1880s by queens.

It was also used as a form of bondage in the Middle Ages, where the slaves wore them to signify ownership over themselves.[citation needed]

Chokers became quite popular among women and girls in the 1990s. The 1990s fashion trend has recently resurfaced in the 2010s.[2]

In a BDSM context, a collar is a device of any material worn by a person around the neck to indicate their submissive or slave status in a BDSM relationship. A person wearing a collar to symbolize their relationship with another is said to be collared. Some people conduct formal "collaring ceremonies," which are regarded as effectively solemnizing their relationship in a similar way as a marriage ceremony and the collar having similar significance as a wedding ring. The standard form of a collar is a black leather band around the neck, often with metal D-rings added to allow the attachment of a leash, rope or other restraints; but to be more discreet in public, some people may wear an ordinary choker or jewelry necklace for the same symbolic purpose.

Collars may be used in role-playing games involving erotic humiliation because they have connotations of control and pet-like status, especially when worn with a leash.

pretty motherfucker

I'm fine with elle as rocky but ben foster as roy? really? ehhhhhhhhh

Imagine her bodyguards - wiry yet attractive women - throwing you to the floor before her and sternly telling you to suck her toes...or else!

backed when?

because she's beautiful. can sing, can act, its young

How do these asian ladies resist the urge to suck on her toes and lick her soles?

>can sing
eh?

Mother of god, that made me laugh so hard

they're pros for a reason my man

She's white

>replying to trips

Newpleb

She's so weird looking holy fuck

>"such a nerd what a weirdo"
>takes off glasses and releases hair
>"WOW THE BEAUTY OF THE BALL"

what movie is that from?

fuck off dumb nigger

the non-specific gender thing is in now

This.

Why live?

Pygmalion

Is Galveston anything like TD S1?

Pedowood grew out of Dakota Fanning, and I don't remember her in anything since The Runaways.

So Pedowood does what Pedowood does and goes to the younger sister. See also the Olsen Twins/Lizzy Olsen.

The Neon Demon was hyperbole on film. Its satire also perfectly describes LA, since LA itself has become satire. It's also about how all women fucking hate each other.

Elle Fanning is just the new Chloe Moretz. Filling the niche little role. Zero body development = no future roles.

Her sister did the same.

same reason JLaw knows so much about buttplugs and takes nude pics

really makes you think

She's dances fine for a white girl. Dancing is stupid in winter.

would you suck on her thick feminine penis?

sometimes a choker is just a choker user

Yeah and did you hear the one about the girl with the ribbon around her neck and when she took it off her head fell off? Really makes ya think.

>Dancing is stupid in winter.

yes

my mouth is only for Elle's pleasure

What's in the cup

guess

lurk more

youtube.com/watch?v=E3rstWo_xSc

The only races who put a premium on dancing are those who have never had to survive winter for millenia: blacks, Hispanics, people south of the fucking equator.

cute face from certain angles it's just too bad she's so outclassed

oh yeah they were in neon demon together

I wonder how much envy flat girls feel when they see tits like Hendrick's

her knees sure look red

I'm sure they're impressed. Not envious though.

They enjoy not having constant back pain.

they probably wonder how much easier life would be if they tits like her but also how damn heavy they must be

The one on the bottom right is a good match for her

Hey I think Elle has pretty features. I know, let's pair her up with a guy so her potential daughter would look like the complete opposite of Elle.

back pain from big breasts is a meme

Worst match is the Chris Brown looking dude and the short guy

And you say this as a femanon? Do you know any women in real life with giant breasts?

I love Elle

she's a regular at the interracial breeding grounds

FUCKING DROPPED GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

They key is knowing how to breed her right

She's got a tall stature and features that show promise if mixed properly