Illegal immigrant valedictorian Mayte Lara dispels myths about herself

Illegal immigrant valedictorian Mayte Lara dispels myths about herself

statesman.com/news/news/local/austin-valedictorian-says-viral-tweet-wasnt-meant-/nrcxg/

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why shove the shit puke maggot mexico flag in our fucking face?

You know that she has to go back?

> American-Statesman: What accomplishments have you achieved?

Besides being the valedictorian of my class, I was also the class president the last two years, National Honor Society president, and a member of the Austin Youth Council and other smaller organizations. I also got wait-listed at Harvard University, which was originally my dream school, but I don’t know if that matters.

One of the biggest hardships I’ve had to overcome was the stereotype of people like me. Many people think that people like me can’t be successful. We have all the odds against us, and I think it’s important to highlight the fact that anything is possible, regardless of your status. I’ve accomplished things that most people wouldn’t think a person with my background could have, and I’m proud of that.

I also used to be extremely shy. I remember how all throughout elementary and middle school I would never volunteer to speak in front of large groups of people, and I would turn the color of a tomato if someone even addressed me. But that changed in high school. I decided to do things that were completely out of my comfort zone, and I’m glad I did, because then I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I still get incredibly nervous prior to a presentation or speech, but I absolutely love it once I’m talking.

> Q: What motivated you?

Personal drive. Apart from my teachers, parents, mentors, and friends, who have been nothing but supportive throughout everything, I have been my own motivation. I’ve overcome lots of things, and I’m proud of that. And because of my past accomplishments I know that I have it in me to accomplish even more. I have goals, and I’m ready to work towards them. It’s important to be confident in your abilities, because the way I see it is, if you don’t believe in yourself, then no one else will.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER.

Too bad, she's going back.

Who cares? Is she being sent back? They need to send her back.

> Q: When did you move to the U.S., why did you go through the DACA process?
> Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy that allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation.

I’ve lived in Austin for the last 15 years. I went through the DACA process because it offers help to students like myself. DACA provides me with a permit to work and study here in the United States (therefore it provides a Social Security number). It doesn’t offer a full on residency, but I’m hoping that sooner or later it will open up that path so I can become a permanent resident from the country I was raised in and have lived in my whole life.

Trump specifically said if you graduate in the top of your class from a major University you get to stay.

> Q: Explain what you’ve gone through since your tweet went viral. What would you want to say to critics? Supporters?

I just want to clear some things up about the tweet I posted, since there seems to be a misunderstanding.

First and foremost, I can fully admit that I should’ve been more cautious about my word choice, especially in these times where everything you say gets twisted and bashed on. However, I don’t deserve the harassment I’ve been receiving.

The reason I posted that tweet was to show others that you can accomplish anything, regardless of the obstacles you have in front of you. It is a common trend on Twitter to highlight your success through a tweet like that, and I saw many other students from across the country doing the same and sharing the things they’d overcome, so I thought I’d share mine.

Was that written by a White House Press Secretary?

I, of course, didn’t think it would receive all this attention. At first it was receiving a lot of nice and supportive comments, but just like with anything, you’re going to have people who take it the wrong way and comment harsh thing. After seeing all the harassment going around, I thought it was best to just deactivate my Twitter, in attempts to ignore the harmful comments. I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to Twitter, I’ve realized that social media is filled with so many mean people, who always have something to say. But I just want everyone to understand that my tweet wasn’t made to mock anyone.

I just wanted to show that no matter what barriers you have in front of you, you can still succeed. And I do pay taxes, have a DACA which allows me to work and study here and I have a Social Security number. And I’m grateful for everything I’ve received. It wasn’t just handed to me; I worked for it. Most of the money I earned was through scholarships, since I can’t even fill out the FAFSA. I had to bust my butt to look for scholarships that I could apply to.

>you can do what you want, fuck the white man laws

That is what she means.

All of this talk about busting butt and hard work.

It is modern education, she sat on ass are repeated what she was told and read, nothing more.

I plan on becoming a resident and then a citizen at any given opportunity. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Also, a lot of people think that because I used a Mexican flag emoji, I’m not grateful for the opportunities this country has given me. I’m extremely grateful. The only reason I used that emoji was to show that I’m proud of my heritage, and to show that we can do great things. The tweet was also made in like two seconds. It was a tweet. People shouldn’t be taking it to heart. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this country and the doors it’s opened up for me. I’m not bragging about anything, just highlighting my success. And to my supporters, thank you, thank you, thank you. All the messages and kind words honestly mean the world to me. I’m super grateful for the support I’ve received, it has definitely made things much easier to deal with.

>The only reason I used that emoji was to show that I’m proud of my heritage

NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF!!!!

You had to flee you stupid fucking cunt.

FUCK MEXICANS.

i look forward to her being deported

If ICE don't sent her back, I'll be really disappointed

Lob up some some meatball questions and have a prepared response. Brilliant.

Strap yourself into the disappointed machine because nothing is going to happen.

We don't have a nation.

>Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this country and the doors it’s opened up for me.

It technically never did.

i was actually the one that messaged her on instagram and told her that she was mocking us.
>now she says she was not mocking anyone
>feels good man, i have influence
and i know because i was the only one on instagram that left a comment. everyone else was on twitter.

It's much too late, cunt. Looks like you just learned a lesson more valuable than anything you learned while earning your sweet GPA.

>the first thread about this issue that includes a link

I was about to report you until I saw the link.

what a smug little cunt

>White Pride
There is literally nothing wrong with White Pride. White Americans deserve freedom and speech just like everybody else All people should be able to show pride in their heritage.

>Hispanic Pride
REEEEEEE Go back to Mexico. Stop calling yourself Hispanic American. We are all one people, the American people.

I hope she took some masonry classes 'cause she's going to be working on the wall.

Stupid bitch, the point is no one says there is nothing wrong with white pride, THERE IS ACCORDING TO THE MAINSTREAM you milky licking faggot.

We cannot have pride then some shit race should not be able to either.

Why do people pretend that academic shit like this means anything? Nobody cares how many fucking gold stars you get for memorizing bullshit. Contribute something of value to society or shut the fuck up.

The fact that these fucking shitskins can get into the country is one problem enough.

But it's even fucking worse that our justice system is so neutered and spineless that illegal aliens are free to openly admit this without any fear of retaliation. At the very least, these people should fear something happening to them if they were to be found out. But no. They just just proudly proclaim their illegality and wave around mexican flags and fucking nothing happens.

I can't wait for Trump to be president. I can't wait for all these mexicans to actually feel fear.

What do you expect when the people that are supposed to enforce the laws have last names like hernandex, gonzalez, sanchez etc...
Ohhhh it is just a big coincidence.

>Nobody cares how many fucking gold stars you get for memorizing bullshit.

Everyone cares dude, well that is what they want us to think, I do think women care, alot.

And since they are not the majority of the workforce now they are going to actually make it important.

>I believe you wete saying something about
>good intentions?
>?
>Oh, you were finished?
>Well then, allow me to retort.

We need to have La Coincidencia detector that puts ¿¿¿question marks??? around spanish names.

One of the embedded tweets:

>You go girl! It is empowering to see Latinas achieve great things!
>(((empowering)))

Fuck this word, only degenerate women use it.

>Butbut he's born in indiana so ofc he's American!

Liberalism is institutionalized treason

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

Reminds me of when the paris shooting happened and the liberals were trying to say bullshit like "but the shooters were FRENCH and BELGIAN."

>Many people think that people like me can’t be successful
No, we just said that you're a bunch of lazy fucks who leech off the system. Working hard is what we want you to do...

>I’ve lived in Austin for the last 15 years.
Now hold up I thought this bitch said she came here when she was in high school to escape her drunk father. You're not fucking undocumented or illegal, you dumb bitch.

>anyone who's knows me knows how much I love this country for leaving the back door unlocked.

Like ahmed, builder of clocks, she will be lavished with gifts, praise and attention by the left.

This was brought up about Condoleezza Rice. She's an idiot but she got excellent grades. Grades are meaningless now.

She was right there! Grab her!

She has to go.

At least Ahmed has the chance to be completely forgotten by the time he goes to college. This girl chose the most opportune time to create this controversy.

If shes an illegal then anything she has achieved is worthless. She is a criminal for being here illegally and doubly so for the money wasted on her education. She came here partook of the benefits of society and has given nothing in return just because she excelled in school doesn't negate the fact she stole her education. She should be the first to start building the wall to repay the taxes her family didn't pay into the system..

>be me
>ex-gf parent's were illegal immigrants.
>ex-gf was school valedictorian.
>went to harvard and got an M.D.
>Is now a surgeon at the Mayo clinic in Scottsdale.

She still has to come back though.

It's funny how there's actually this implicit racism by the yuppie leftists. They cream themselves whenever a shitskin (appears) to do something even slightly positive. Because they have such low expectations that every time a mestizo does well in school, they should be held up as national heroes, for instance.

oh man!
you let a good one go senpai
can i get her number?
qt 3.14 doctor?

>Besides being the valedictorian of my class,

My highschool had 10 different female valedictorian because they all take the easiest classes to get As. That doesn't mean shit.

> I was also the class president the last two years,

Yeah a popularity contest! Again, that doesn't mean shit. We kept electing the same dumb girl as president in our class, she was the hottest girl in the class. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

>National Honor Society president,

This above all doesn't mean jack shit. What does the National Honor Society even fucking do? It doesn't do anything, it's just a group you join to fluff your college resume.

>and a member of the Austin Youth Council and other smaller organizations.

You mean things you "join", don't do anything with and just name drop them on your college resume?

It's funny how they always name drop these groups but don't tell you any, physically real thing they've done with them.

There is nothing special about this fake as fuck basic normie spic bitch.

My girlfriend told me that sucking my cock until she swallows the load made her feel "empowering". I was like uhhhh sure sounds good to me lmao

Now it seems a little odd knowing its a buzzword

I wanted to go there to watch the moon, but when I saw the color of the cars giving tips for me to go to the park to meet that retard, I went home. FUCK YOU GEEK CUNT -> I like nurse girls.

I wanted to go there to watch the moon, but when I saw the color of the cars giving tips for me to go to the park to meet that retard, I went home. FUCK YOU GEEK CUNT

>I'm not responsible for anything that could be seen as negative. Ever.

Typical cuntsplaining. She's going to make a fine a full paid gender studies student.

National Honor Society is a literal cult. You fucking sign your name into a book during a creepy fucking ceremony and then are forced to do autistic (((charity))) bullshit while getting literally less than nothing in return.

This wetback wont be bragging on Facebook when she is cleaning my house for less than minimum wage.

You can get at least a 3.5 for showing up

She
Has
To
Go
Back

the better your grades are in high school and undergraduate college, the more resources are available to you, and therefore the easier it will be to "contribute something of value to society"

Has the public forgotten how piss easy (public) high school was?
fucking normies I swear

also this
>valedictorian because they all take the easiest classes to get As
Although I'll admit the val. in my class was legitimately intelligent

Her humble brag backfired and now she knows

Technically, she won't be successful. There are literally no well paying jobs you can get without a professional work visa or citizenship.

I realize H1B Visa holders are usually incompetent, but they're not literally fresh out of college incompetent.

>Sup Forums getting this rustled by a girl who literally just graduated from high school.

she literally dispelled the fiction

Nigger she was top of her class in a highschool where only 20% of the students pass English.

She is the best athlete at the special olympics.

>implying the majority of Sup Forums hasn't graduated highschool in the last 5 years

That argument holds water right up until the point where we realize that Yale vets undergraduate candidates a bit more thoroughly than a highschool where only 20% of the students pass English.

god damn I hate these smug pieces of shit so much. She absolutely needs to be sent back to whatever shithole her family came from.

>implying the majority of Sup Forums hasn't graduated highschool
Fixed.

She has to go back.
GET HER OUT! OUT OUT OUT!

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

DELETE THIS

>high school graduate
>um let me tell you about myself ok
i...literally who gives a shit?

do black cops not enforce the law on uppity niggers?

No one cares.
To the ICE

i'm jealous, she should be deported

fucking wetback

>implying Sup Forums isnt 90% people in high school amd 10% pedophiles trying to rape them

Nice try kid, nothing personnel.

>wasn't made to mock anyone

Bull. shit.

You have to go back

How did she get wait listed at harvard? If I remember correctly there's a section on college applications that asks your citizenship status

> country so shitty you have to leave
> BUT I AM PROUD OF IT

She isn't successful she's an affirmative action case. She'd be shit tier academic ranks at a suburban white school where most students can read

> implying Sup Forums isnt 90% people in high school amd 10% pedophiles trying to rape them
I'm willing to believe that the majority of that 10% constitutes most of Sup Forums too.

She can continue not mocking anyone from Mexico.

>UT
>Major University

More like High School 2.0

Fightin' Texum A&M aggy spotted.

Austinite here

I hate to tell you, nothing will happen to her
This is a sanctuary city

I hate this city

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Wouldn't it be better for mexico if all these intellectuals stayed in their home country to make it better?

Naw, it's easier to make America worse.

She has to go back. We have no choice.

There's a law in Texas that says if you're under 16, you get a SSN, even if you're illegal

>implyingthat Sup Forums isn't 90% pedophiles and 10% high schoolers trying rape them.

YOU STOLE FROM US TO BENEFIT YOURSELF. YOU GOT AN EDUCATION. YOU GOT ATTENTION. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR OUR COUNTRY BUT TAKE, TAKE, TAKE.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK BITCH

Someone realizes she has to go back and is back pedaling because Mexico isn't Happyhappyfuntime land.

Any pics of those nice legs?

Her shoes are cute

Dump her pics ?

Hard to find since she has shut down all her social media

where are spain's rape babies to defend this.. LOL