I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason...

I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all.

???

that's literally all muscle

I ran into batman last week and his muscle tummy rubbed against my arm while we waited in line for mcribs

Casper knew this.

I'm just a bull in a china shop, Clark, but I aint got nobody to cuck

did you get a boner you faggot

is that Glenn Danzig?

>when you hop off the bicycle

I bet he got to fuck Ros fo' real dawg

Are they fliming right now? He'll take whatever Wahlberg and the Rock are on to turn it into muscle again.

It's a line from Batman kino Superman. First Batman I've found compelling.

>Casey is now the handsome one
How smug must he be feeling right now?

I literally am just finishing up this movie but I missed the first 45 minutes. What exactly is supposed to be so terrible? It's just another capeshit movie from what I can see, I don't understand all the hate.

>I missed the first 45 minutes
What the fuck? You're retarded.

>2 dark
>not muh superman
>bat of murder
>lex "the jokah" golbergenstein

>What exactly is supposed to be so terrible? It's just another capeshit movie from what I can see, I don't understand all the hate.

It wasn't made by Marvel.

Like I'm going to go out of my way to torrent this. I'm just laying in bed and saw it on TV

Holy shit you babies refuse to accept that Marvel generally makes better movies

I dunno man it's the same exact shit as captain america: avengers scuffle

how do actors manage to get sick gains and then fuck their shit up real quick after they stop filming?

They stop roiding.

roids and personal trainers

He should cut his junkie and start transitioning if he didn't at least try.

She is amazing.

>junkie
i meant JUNK

He would have aged so well if not for the Botox

As I remember it the only good part was the first 45 minutes so you should go ahead and seek it out, it's still the best superhero movie of the year.