OH FUCK SHIT

OH FUCK SHIT

lol

what are the most kino jump scares?

Doom 3 with zero graphical upgrades.

this.

I remember playing this in the dark as a kid and getting shit in pants scared. Friends had to turn the lights on

Is this the descent? It have me really bad nightmares. Idk why I would torture myself as a kid.

I watched this at a friends house and had no idea what it was about, all I knew was that it was rated R.

The first hour of the movie was pretty tame, and I was wondering why the hell it was rated R. Then that chick broke her leg, so I figured that was why it got that rating.

Next this shit happens out of nowhere and gives me nightmares for weeks.

Yeah it is.

Honestly the only horror movie that actually scares me. The scenario is realistic enough to be believable, but the visual allusions hint at something more psychological or even supernatural. I love the ambiguity. Serial killer movies do nothing for me and most ghost stories are cliche as all hell.

I wish Neil Marshall did more Horror films.

I just rewatched this and it wasn't that scary at all.
I guess it works really well the first time but then it's just meh.

One of the few horror movies to actually get a decent sequel.

It's at least on par with the first one. So if you wanted more of the same I recommend it.

FUCK no. Are you high? It was incredibly retarded. The premise, the characters, the FUCKING ending. They even fucked up the lighting in the movie too, so it's not even scary.

AHAHAHAHAH no

I watched this last week after a couple of posters told me this was the scariest movie ever.
Horror movies don't scare me, so this was my last hope and it failed.
I might watch the sequel for more of that hot asian bitch though

both were horrible films

Why would you be completely blind if you need to spend hours outside hunting ?

They... weren't outside. They we're in a pitch black cave.

Because it's a shit flick.

nah nigga

They went outside to catch animals though

The inside of the cave is filled with animal bones, remember?
I guess maybe they hunt at night. They're in the middle of buttfuck nowhere without any light anywhere so it wouldn't be much different hunting outside.

The animals wandered into the cave on their own. The scene where the creatures spray the walls with liquid from their ass must be used as some sort of attractive smell to lure them in.

>The scene where the creatures spray the walls with liquid from their ass

Lel I need to rewatch this

confirmed for never having seen Kill List. It has the most frightening tunnel seen I have ever seen.

Kill List is shit

Nah, in part two the fuck off huge one drags a stag down into the cave. Plus in the first one you see a mangled deer and they all ask what could've done that to it on their way into the cave.

The one in the Mulholland Drive is the best one.

Me on the right

The fact that in the original you could only use either your gun or your flashlight made it so horrifying

Plus that dude was obviously feeding them as well

don't listen to the other guy
kill list is great and anybody that doesn't like it probably forgets how to breath often

I liked the movie more before the things showed up.

take a look at this hipster

First time I saw it in the cinema with my gf, friends told me it was a lesbian suspense thriller. When the scene came up I jumped and screamed slapping my gf in the process and hitting a guy in his head with my foot. I was kicked out of the projection.

Melodrama disaster movie type stuff always works. Once the monsters showed up all the relationships were thrown out the window in favour of 30 minutes straight of screaming and snarling.

Inland Empire

Literally the most scared i have ever been by a film in my life

>>lesbian suspense thriller

You're a scary guy

But...even if you didn't get the many hints that it was a supernatural horror movie, we see the creatures a couple of times before that scene