Coverage of this next year is going to be cancer if you're in the U.S

no more televisa/adrian uribe bantz, comfy la jugada episodes at 1 in the morning, qt guests on world cup segments and shows, zero actual hype, fucking AWFUL commentary.
holy fuck just kill me now.
fucking retarded nbc universal niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEUr1dWRERk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHI?

>no more televisa/adrian uribe bantz, comfy la jugada episodes at 1 in the morning,

WHAT?!

Based Gus Johnson

it's worse, Fox has the rights

NBC Universal?

I thought FS1 had the World Cup

born in mexico

it's this show that basically was all about the world cup.
they'd analyze and preview games, have comedy skits, and guests like figo, raul, and zanetti.
they'd also qties on.

I wish ESPN had the rights to UCL/UEL, again.

FS1 coverage of Europa/Champions League has been hellishly bad.

Good. Hopefully all of the broadcasts here are shown exclusively live at 1 in the morning on FS1.

>you will never have 3 or 4 different channels to choose from to watch your fav sports games
One company having the rights to everything is cancerous why do Jews ruin everything

nbc universal's just the parent company of telemundo.
i don't know if they're actually gonna air world cup games on nbc.
im not sure either if fox has exclusive rights to english coverage, but i really hope not cause they're fucking garbage too.

I'm pretty sure they do. They had the last world cup up to 2026. It's going to be fucking horrible. Telemundo has Spanish coverage. I might just watch that because at least those dudes know what the fuck is happening. I can't wait for 9 more years of CHRISTREEANO ROHNALLDO.

>unironically being american

>Chicano likes televisa pre game shit show

God, I hope Trump throws you ""people"" in Indian reservations or something instead of here

Fox has the rights for the next couple of world cups. So we have to see their shitty broadcast for years to come.

I dont understand the nbc bashing? they do a decent job of covering the premier league

You /azteca/?

>Televisa
Fuck that shit

WAIT... WC games will only be broadcasted on FOX or what?

elaborate Mathew Perez

I only watch TV Azteca for Martinolli & Garcia bantz.

NBC does a good job. Their analysis is good, the commentary is adequate. The only thing that really put me off was the build up to their first season of coverage. They had Michael Strahan comparing various EPL clubs to NFL teams. Cringe-y doesn't begin to describe it.

The only channel that does it worse than Fox Sports is BEIN's coverage of La Liga.

telemundo's commentary team is really bad.

>implying that's not better than the shitshow that is telemundo
>implying telemundo isn't fucking mundane with their coverage
>implying i'd rather have south americans hyping the team up insted of actual mexicans like televisa
>implying im an anchor baby

fuck off

im not bashing nbc.
im bashing telemundo.
like other anons said, fox has english coverage, telemundo has spanish coverage.

from what i've gathered wc games in english are gonna be on FOX only.
and telemundo for the spanish side.
i don't know too much about the specifics of the telemundo coverage outside of univision won't have it. but i suppose tv azteca would've said something by now

Telemundo's commentary team may be bad. But it's not FS1 with fucking COBI JONES bad.

but NBC kinda had to do it. Most of their money is going to come from people in middle america who probably going to watch the games to be entertained before football starts.

I dont have BEIN so I dont see that. Plus if I watched BEIN it would be to watch the champioship games

what the fuck was with that? seriously was he stoned during the usa vs mexico game

Redpill me on America's sports channels

I only know about your news channels thanks to Trump (Fox News = good / CNN, MSNBC = Fake News)

For those who don't know what is talking about
>adrian uribe bantz
cringeworthy at best
>la jugada episodes
cancer
>qt guests
random girls who wouldnt deserve a thread in /s/

>when a mexican starts complaining that america isn't anything like mexico

ESPN is total dogshit.

Sports specific channels (like NFL channel, MLB network) are pretty good, but I don't watch all of them.

I mean, they don't get money from people just watching the games, but I know what you're saying. I'm assuming most of their viewership comes from immigrants and people on both coasts. BEIN's coverage of Serie A, Bundesliga, and FA Cup is acceptable. They just have a co-commentator that does La Liga that makes me want to shove sparklers in my eyes.

I'm not sure what his fucking problem is. But he's commentating the MEX-NZL game going on right now. I don't think he realizes that nobody is really taking the Confederations Cup seriously. It's a fun tournament that helps fill some space. I'll be damned if I have to watch fucking MLS.

>watching anything other than the matches themselves
for what purpose

>when someone has this level of reading comprehension

im complaining about a mexican channel being significantly worse than another mexican channel.

>coverage of this next year is going to be cancer if you're in the U.S.

literally your title, fucking faggot

this is what OP will miss

youtube.com/watch?v=qEUr1dWRERk

are you actually this retarded.
i'm complaining about univision not having WC coverage.
abc and espn lost it too apparently.
i never said anything related to "muh america is different than mexico".
how did you even make the correlation that
me complaining about one channel's coverage = hurr why are you complaining that america's not the same as mexico.

no
compayito is cringe.
uribe's bantz are actually funny.

This

OP is a Televisa shill who likes their shit tier coverage.