Where are my DG bros at?

Where are my DG bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/11/dirk-gentlys-holistic-detective-agency-renewed-season-2-bbc-america-1201858057/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this about a dog escape?

>BBC America

nice meme

I wish this was a good show, then I could actually enjoy watching every single episode.

So far, the only episode I didn't like was Episode 3

I'm not sure max landis can really replicate douglas adams's storytelling style. It's supposed to be chaotic, but like organized chaos.

Very fun

The bad-guy's meltdown at the end of tonight's episode was fantastic.

surprisingly good.

some really great characters and I love the way the plot is coming together

people always shit on Landis but this show is better than 95% of whats on network/cable TV

>I'm not sure max landis can really replicate douglas adams's storytelling style. It's supposed to be chaotic, but like organized chaos.
Then he has done it perfectly.

I think it's closer to the Radioplay versions by Dirk Maggs where it's nigh-incomprehensible at first and you slowly get more information until the case comes together at the end.

The sister is so fucking cute holy shit

The guy playing Dirk is so uncharismatic it hurts

I fucking hate his voice.

Just realized at the end of the episode.
Todd buys the lottery ticket in the past to replace it when Amanda tore it up, only for it to be left behind at the crime scene, ensuring a stable time loop.

Great murder weapon in TV show or greatest murder weapon in a TV show?

Dirk was never charismatic though, he was a scam artist who mostly targeted old ladies and occasionally accidentally solved mysteries related to the people he was scamming.

This version seems a bit different but he's made references to his old cases so maybe the CIA fucked him up.

The CIA must've done quite a number on him since don't remember him being a quirky doctor-who-wannabie/gay stalker either.

Douglas Adams used to write Doctor Who and Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detective Agency had a lot of elements from it, so I can see why they did it, but also why some people don't like it.

She's so hot. And crazy. And hot.

First for murderhobo

I think they really did, and the proof is Have you noticed that she often says exactly the same things as Dirk? She also claims to be killing everyone she meets, but she's only been killing bad people.

And she was part of a group of special people. I think it was the CIA with Dirk.

I haven't watched the latest episode though, this show is really confusing so I rewatch it all whenever there's a new one.

So, Dirk's crazy too, right?

I mean he was hallucinating in the pilot.

>What is imagination

Best Dirk Gently coming through

Does the original parts of the soundtrack remind anyone else of Portal 2?

>not boycotting landis

Why?

because he's not good, and because there's no way he would work in hollywood today if he wasn't john landis' son.

also, he's very arrogant for a guy who's best movie was mediocre.

Guess what, 100% of Hollywood are arrogant pricks who got there because of nepotism. Why not boycott everyone?

Itt: max landis posts a bunch of times

But the show is pretty good , I like the way the plots are congealing , but I don't feel the need for the CIA backstory , it seems very America Hollywood movie to have that in there

>WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS

I have a feeling that won't be addressed this season, something to leave for later

In case you didn't hear by the way, it got renewed for season 2 on monday, and the next one will have 10 episodes.

deadline.com/2016/11/dirk-gentlys-holistic-detective-agency-renewed-season-2-bbc-america-1201858057/

I was quite surprised because it's only been getting about 0.2 million viewers per episode, is that good for BBC America? I haven't heard anything about international broadcasts either

this show isn't good max

I doubt that. Maybe half.

And to answer your question, because some of them are good, which is not the case with landis.

Are you kidding me?!

Seconded

3rd for murderhobo
How did she get hurt?
Did meeting with with Dirk neutralized her powers or something?

Why didn't the head Missing Persons guy not give them permission to seek a warrant? It was pretty good evidence, was he in on it?

here for the corgo

watch newest episode perhaps and your question might be answered.

music in the latest episode is god-tier
especially in the corgi/lydia scene

I AM THE SUPREME SOUL NOW

epic show

>This version seems a bit different but he's made references to his old cases so maybe the CIA fucked him up.
But he also forgot that he was running "Dirk Gently's Hollistic Detective Agency" at the time, and had a sign and everything.

>Displaced souls hunting for a time machine
Oh deary me