Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life

I know some of you faggots watched it.
Well?

That Rory, what a fucking hussy, huh?

torrent where

>very first episode and Rory has a cuck boyfriend following her around while she dicks around with Chad on the side
bravo Amy

>it's a "forcing your baby to grow up without a father and giving him no say in it is awesome and best for everyone" episode

Funny that April had such a pointless cameo when she's a good point in favour of NOT being a total dick and acting like you had a fucking virgin birth.

>it's a "mom trying way too hard to act like the cool older sister and not a mother" episode

>it's a paris is the best episode

with Richard dead there isn't much competition

>no Maddy or Louise
I know Teal Redmann has retired and Shelly Cole quit acting
But still

Oh yeah. At least Francis made an appearance. Even if the scene was kinda shitty and pretty much lifted directly from the original series, just with "lol, but that's all in the past, and she's still mad, geddit?!"

Also, was that really Tristan, or just a lookalike? If they actually got the actor back, what a fucking waste. What happened with him after he got shipped off to boarding school or whatever? He was a reasonably interesting character.

so this is a series that basically promotes having illegitimate children?

it was a different actor. He was even credited as "Tristan stand-in". A complete waste, makes you wonder why they even bothered

What a fucking tease, I was waiting that whole bathroom scene to see what Tristan was up to.

Alexis Bledel is a fucking bitch IRL so she can't play the innocent yet competent girl anymore. It's like she's an adult in the first 4 seasons then turns more and more into a teenage girl.

And yet she's treated like an angel by everybody in the show. Why does nobody call her out on her bullshit?

>There's no Dee Dee?
>Nope, been bangin' Logan, lol
>Oopsie, better dump Patrick XD let
>WHO? LMAO

Women do not like being called sluts

She was a bitch plenty of times throughout the show too, and still got held up as an incredible angel.
The woman is a 32 year old drop kick, but still treated like she hung the fucking moon. She's done fuck all with her life. She got one article published, then moved back home after expecting to be treated like a princess at that website, and thinks she's incredible for getting the idea to write about her life thus far (except she didn't get the idea, Jess spoonfed it to her while she was drinking the day away "saving" the local paper because she has literally nothing else going for her).

Rory's a fucking bum. She's just gotten lucky with rich ass relatives and boyfriends - I legitimately thought that whole Life and Death Brigade sequence was a dream until she woke up the next day, and even then I wasn't fully convinced for a while.

>She got one article published,
she must have gotten more during the nearly ten years hiatus

>>Rory's a fucking bum. She's just gotten lucky with rich ass relatives and boyfriends - I legitimately thought that whole Life and Death Brigade sequence was a dream until she woke up the next day, and even then I wasn't fully convinced for a while.
Yeah Logan is literally the bf who makes a girl living a dream, no constraints, which requires plenty of money, and a bit of culture to kill time between two '''''magical moments''''.
this is why she loves him

She only got one "big" piece published. There were surely others, but that's all anybody was familiar with.

I get mixed messages from the show

Are we supposed to think Rory is a dumb fucking slut, or feel sympathy for her?

It's really hard to tell. Part of me assumes it's just "she's human with flaws," but then everyone acts like the sun shines out of her ass. And that makes a bit of sense, considering the only people she hands with are her close knit town and her love interests. But at a certain point you gotta question where the writers stand on what she's doing, if they really just see no problem with it.

>>Are we supposed to think Rory is a dumb fucking slut, or feel sympathy for her?
If you are a woman, you can do both.

Logan and his faggy crew was the worst that could've happened to her. He played his cards right for regularly fucking her with no strings attached or fucking up royally just to make a big show and win her back again. I too thought this scene was a dream sequence because they apparently broke into a store or something I don't fucking know. It's like they wanted to show what a shallow bimbo she really is before trying to crawl back to a normal life.

It's weird how everyone in the town is usually so catty and full of gossip, yet whenever Rory is involved they keep their mouth shut and assume the best. Does she have some kind of supernatural powers or what?

too cute to fail

My gf is a huge fan of the original series and she said she was very disappointed in how the show took the worst things from the 7th season and turned it into a mini-series. We both think that Rory turned out to be a juvenile basic bitch. In fact, I think that the term basic bitch has never been more appropriate.

>Rory Gilmore will never wipe your cum off her chin as she answers a phone call from her boyfriend.

;_;

they're afraid she'll send them into the cornfield

more like
>Rory will never ride you reverse cowgirl while having an innocuous phone conversation with her bf

>Alexis Bledel is a fucking bitch IRL
You know this how?

underrated reference

>Rory Gilmore will never rip off the condom of your dick so you can fuck her raw and cumming in her while she calls her bf telling him their relationship is complicated.

>that part when Logan rants about "the dirty kikes"

Can Amy really get away with this?

My name is Milo Ventimiglia.

>this balding little cuck Vincent Kartheiser is fucking Alexis Bledel right now

He only shaved his head for Mad Men, he's not really balding.

I believe it.

TO you think that Bledel thinks of when she was together with Ventimiglia when she has a scene with him?

both the actor and character and Amy are jewish (and paris's character apparently but idk if it's ever mentioned)
the lorelei rant about actors not changing their names to be less ethnic/jewish was weird

There was that time Taylor gave her mountains of shit for not being the Ice Cream Queen, at least. But that was cartoonishly unreasonable, rather than actually calling her on something legitimate.

I guess there was the time she was fighting with Lorelai about homewrecking Dean and Lindsay.

>Jess watching Rory longingly at the end
Honestly, as much as he was a dick during most of the show, he's kinda become too good for her.

At least Dean's finally fucking over her and possibly has his pathetic life together. Finally, after 7 seasons and 4 TV movies, we have ONE love interest that (possibly) isn't still pining for his Gilmore.

>the lorelei rant about actors not changing their names to be less ethnic/jewish was weird

Not to be less ethnic, just to be more catchy.

Y'all niggers if you don't believe Netflix won't milk this franchise with a spin-off.

Eh, I'd watch it.
Fans are talking about a sequel covering the pregnancy but honestly, there's no real story there, it's just be a total rehash of Lorelai/Luke/Christopher. desu I kinda hate that trope, where the young generation of characters is just a copy/paste of the older ones.

I remember they were toying with a Jess spinoff way back when, but that back door pilot was fucking horrific.

You know.. I always liked Michel's character and he was great in this. I always just assumed he was gay and it was fine. They just had to force feed it to us in this every chance they had, it's like... Who gives a fuck?

I actually thought he was straight and the whole gag was he seems gays as fuck but he's really just French.
I'm SURE he talked about dating women in the original series.

>episode
I admit I haven't watch many of it but isn't that basically what the entire show is about?

Kek

I don't get it :(

me neither atleast I have the hay bale maze

She was also doing some type of book for that English lady, but that was dropped