How does this work?

How does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

serbias was richer than russia before communism and shiet

We bombed some sense into the Serbs

>cherrypicking
I'm sure most desolate villages in serbia look just like, if not worse, than the ones in russia

Russians are stupid and don't pay taxes then they complain about the government not having money to fix infrastructure.
This would be the US if the IRS didn't exist.

cherrypicking at its finest

gdp =/= development
and obviously, cherrypicking

Cherry picking. Also in Russia poor people live in houses while the middle class and rich live in apartments

it's easy, just cherry pick a poor picture of somewhere you want to degrade, and cherrypick a nice picture of somewhere you want to praise

that's it

Those look awful but at the same times looks like a good place to live.

This. Basically the same.

Modern commie blocks are kinda comfy

russian pic is not isolated village, there are place like this in moscow. ive seen plaes worse than russia from op pic1km frommoscow desu
there is no middle class, everybody lives in commieblocks, rich people can afford good suburb houses, poor people often have dachas their parents were buildingfor 30 years wtih their own hands
russian pic is not cherrypicked, this is how majority of private owned housing hoods look like
they arent

Cold climate makes it much harder to maintain infrastructure and homes have to built in a much different way

Russians are subhuman
Hitler was right

Then why Oligarch Russian neighborhood have streets?

Do most Russians believe Russia's situation will improve? How do they feel seeing other countries developing much more successfully? I wish you guys were our friends.

>serbias was richer than russia before communism and shiet
before communism majority of serbs couldnt read

>there are place like this in moscow.
At least we have roads here in Moscow

>Writing AK-47 on a shed
What did they mean by this?

Vitya AK

Teens who play counter strike most likely, because normal Russians don't know about the ak-47.

cherrypicking

>mandatory military service in Russia
>"most people don't know about the standard service rifle and it's predecessors"

It's the stage name of one rap group

im coming

we are full

Can you guess which city is in EU?

The two sides of Greece I guess

You should take the names out next time

Everytime I see the Hagia Sophia I am reminded of the non-European nature of Orthodoxy

Serbia is smaller

christianity is non european

Vitya AK is a big rapping star. Of course he's shit, like any mainstream rapper

GDP (PPP) per capita by itself means nothing, you should also take into account the inequality index.

>like any rapper

Ftfy

It's actually very Christian. It took a lot of influence from the Romans and greeks

fuck I live in Kać, the upper pic

i wouldn't say subhumans but from i could see (i had some interactions with russians because of my job) they are like pathologically gullible, easily manipulated and not that bright. and the ones i interacted with weren't some poor villagers, they were mostly businessmen who could speak english quite well.
so yes, there is something genetic that won't let russians as a whole to ever prosper

weird ''town'' desu

>Do most Russians believe Russia's situation will improve?
Pretty much. Ordinary optimism + propaganda
>How do they feel seeing other countries developing much more successfully?
Some are jealous and start searching for downsides.
Some are going full cargo cult - they don't understand that prosperity comes from economy, not from the laws and culture.
>I wish you guys were our friends.
As long as both US and Russia have self-sufficient elites with contradicting interests - this won't happen. Sorry.

The upper pic is in Vojvodina
The rest of Serbia looks like pretty much every other Balkan shithole

Goddamn phone

>they don't understand that prosperity comes from economy, not from the laws and culture
What do you mean by this? Lasting prosperity *does* come from equitable laws. You could deep mine everything east of the Volga and live like kings for a while, but without rule of law you would just succumb to Dutch disease

Why are Hungarians so perfect

>What do you mean by this?
Our cargo cultists are worshipping laws and culture without looking deeper into the background. For example, some guy may be fascinated by the life in Belgium, but he wouldn't care that the main historical sources of wealth for Belgium were banking in weak countries and hardcore exploitation of Kongo.

so GDP per capita means shit?

There is no need to cherrypick with Russia, dumb westerners.
not an excuse

Nice cherrypicking

Russia barely made any progress since the Soviet era. Whatever progress they made is distributed unfairly.

You mean Austrians

It's possible when you cherrypick like that.

Most of the GDP comes from selling natural resources and the profits go into the pockets selected "patriots".

All houses built after yugoslav wars look like that in ex yugo countries. It's generic balkanite architecture and any city with 3000+ people and suburban areas in general look like that. 70% of the population lives in houses, the rest lives in recently built apartment buildings or old commieblocks.

Russia is very unequal. The top 1% in Russia holds a ridiculous amount of wealth. Meanwhile, everyone in Serbia is equally poor.

cherrypicking

>70% of the population lives in houses

that's the only thing i would ever envy balkan shitholes for. most germs live in apartments.

Honestly, I've seen less poverty in Serbia than in Russia, and I've only visited Kazan and some towns around it in Russia, while I've traveled entire Serbia.

You're cherrypicking, but in general Russia and Serbia look like shit anyway. The only difference is that Serbia doesn't have a city like Moscow.

How come?
On the side note, Slovenian neighborhoods look like German ones, that does not mean we are richer than Germany.

Germany has a very low home ownership rate (

Smaller country
Easier to maintain

This is a shit argument.
Lot of countries that have big population and/or big area are well developed.

Russia has a mud season that makes it hard to make proper roads and shit.

What?

nigga wha

>mud season

yes, developed countries which russia is not

even america cannot maintain its infrastructure because its so big

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputitsa

good joke

If you build proper roads this shit doesn't happen.

the one that's in Europe

Neither. Turkey isn't an EU member.

As a matter of fact, prosperity DOES come from laws and culture.

Laws that protect honest people from thieves.
Culture that values honest life and work over scamming and theft.

Of course if your country can get away with stealing itself that is a boon for it, but without proper laws and culture you just end up with a few absurdly rich and powerful mobsters that lord over poor and helpless common folk.

>beautiful built-up area in the nearby of some important city of an overall small country
VS
>ghost village in the middle of nowhere

yeah, almond successfully activated