Do my fellow Sup Forumsacks own a gun? Europeans need not apply can you even own a butter knife

Do my fellow Sup Forumsacks own a gun? Europeans need not apply can you even own a butter knife

Other urls found in this thread:

genitron.com/Basics/Interactive-Glock-Pistol
americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/5/26/the-ar-for-home-defense-one-experts-opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=aXy6kXAYDtc
youtube.com/watch?v=oM2AJm9VhYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course we do. Sup Forums has endless gun threads.

I haven't seen to many other than the ones today cause of commiefornia

I own many and I carry one every day.

I don't, right now. What's a good gun for home defense? I'm getting my concealed carry permit next month too, so any suggestions on guns for carry is cool too. Theres a retired cop down the street from me who took me shooting. He said with my aim I should just look into a Smith and Wesson 45 revolver.

i own a boomerang so the jokes on you

>Do my fellow Sup Forumsacks own a gun?
No, but I am thinking about an AR-15 for home defense.

Why does everyone thinks its hard for Europeans to get a gun?
It's easy as fuck in Germany

Yeah like a billion

Do it if you have the cash to spend. If Clinton wins panic prices will kick in.

What kind of guns can you own? Weren't people arrested for using pepper spray defending from a rapist?

>I need a gun
America will arm me for free if i need one.

A good carry gun is whatever you are comfortable with and is practical. MP shield series And glocks are popular choices. Fuck that guy a .45 revolver is a shitty carry weapon and you just need to practice. Go to /k/ they will help you

I got a .50 muzzle loader pistol

carry concealed everywhere

33 guns here, I'm also a shooting instructor.

It's my Birthday today (46) and I live in kommifornia. And I was one of the first threads to report concealed carry is dead in Kali.

Please shoot someone for me. A thug of course.

This is one of thrm fbi threads.
We all have bombs and tons of guns. We also all suffer from severe mental disorders and are prone to violence.

Got my first handgun at 17 off Craigslist 21 now and have many many guns

happy bday pops

M&P shield 9. Just picked up a box of hydra shock jhp yesterday actually. Have a full side M&P as well in the bedroom

91/30
Marlin XT-22
Type 99 Arisaka
Old yugo SKS
Old .22 Buckmark
Old Auto Ordnance 1911
Tech 9
Mac 11
Chinese Tokarev
.38 Taurus
Old Auto Ordnance .30 carbine
Single shot 12 gauge of unknown origin
Old .22 Saturday night special of unknown origin
Old .38

>Using an ar for home defense
>not a splattergat

That's my choice. I've got a cheap short 20ga full of 00 buckshot that I won't mind having confiscated should I ever need to use it.

That is badass

A dozen various rifles/shotguns

Mostly bolt guns (sporting and milsurp) and a few break action shotguns

I have a 44 bulldog I carry everywhere and I live in NYC. Fuck it. I'm not getting robbed or jumped by these scumbags out here.

Good, the 2nd is your right anyways, fuck em

>tec9
>mac11
>taurus
NIGGER detected

I like the XD series because they have so many features and the mags are great.

>AR-15
this could mean so many different things these days but i'll just assume you mean a rifle, not a meme shotgun or 9mm conversion etc. etc.

be sure to use polymer tip or frangible ammo inside a home.

also forgot sat night special

To add, muh K31 is my weaponfu.

I've got a few.

Thanks, son. Here, learn to make a gun,
genitron.com/Basics/Interactive-Glock-Pistol

God I love the look of WW bolt actions

I really need to get a mauser/m1903 or that enfield.

If I ever had to make something I'd probably make a potato canon. Don't really need much in the way of precision parts, and you can definitely give someone a very, very bad day if you can hit him.

And why not make several so you can get off more than one shot before having to reload?

Fuck you, my dad gave them to me.

My EDC is actually a Walther PPS just like that one (with night sights).

Got a safe full of pistols and rifles with the thing that goes up though

The PPS is a really comphy gun to hold and carry, but it has miserable capacity terrible trigger slap and it's mag release is kinda bad. If it's all you can get it works, but you have to shoot it in and use heavy grease on the trigger group like lithium to ease the slap. If you can get a shield. The compact glocks and xd's are good too. That being said if you plan on getting into or out of a firefight get a god damn rifle, or at bare minimum a decent shotgun. A pistol is for beating some asshole in a melee, or to fight your way to a rifle, or to shoot somebody in the back with. If you can ever avoid it never pick a fight with a pistol. Hell even in commiefornia you can get a decent rifle right now. Turner's has AR's for less than 600$. Go to Brownells or Midway and get a proper mag release for like 30 Buck's. You don't even need tools to change it out.

How could those horrible ugly tiny little "tits" ever be okay?!

Look at her arm. She's a cutter. Tits are the least of your worries.

This probably the best concealed auto loader on the market right now. Get the Crimson trace user it is so worth it.

I've made several. These shoot AA batteries.
Protip: 1/2" copper pipe sleeves AA batteries well, and irrigation valves switch air just fine.
Pic related.
That said, I only get about 200MPH out of them. Actual black powder steel pipe guns are much much better.

Wow, that's some fancy there. I never bothered to go beyond simple 1-3" PVC designs. Use some wadding and plenty of accellerent and I don't know about velocity but it'll bury anything with enough structural integrity into a mound of dirt. I've heard nice things about sizing them for D-cell batteries.

What are tap rounds. If you need penetration swap to a mag with 855.
americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/5/26/the-ar-for-home-defense-one-experts-opinion

> dad
> guns
> gave
Son, you should be so satisfied with such an amazing, loving father that you are hereby forbidden to ever get mad on this board. It is a travesty to do so. I'm not calling you out on any privilege, but you are above this shit, my man.

Can I still get mad at jews.

Old magazines rolled as tightly as you possibly can and wrapped in duct tape are badass and reusable if you can find them.

We had a cannon as kids that used hair spray as fuel. It would launch them well over one hundred yards. We eventually stepped up to ether and they really flew. That didn't last long though as it blew the cap off the back and split the barrel lengthwise. We were lucky it did not detonate I guess.

Thanks, but they were my 8th or 9th gun.
In this pic we have from left to right:
> Child Chalk Gun. Shoots sidewalk chalk. Fun. Non-electric, uses blowgun to vent valve. 3/4" PVC>
> Battery gun, 1st iteration. Longer barrel. Other pic are carbines I made for friends.
> Apple Gun. 2" PVC. Shoot apples. Awesome.
> Potato Gun. 1st one I made. Tank way way too big.
You can get all you need to make black powder at Amazon. Float charcoal, sulfur, and potassium nitrate. Use a coffee grinder and a mortar and pestle. Fun. Keep safe and don't inflate over 80psi.

>Apple Gun
Food doesn't really make the most effective ammunition, but there's something really satisfying about the way it splatters and just basically turns into mist, bits, and a big stain upon impact.

What my dad bought me a hunting rifle a few christmases ago. It's not that uncommon.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXy6kXAYDtc
> no bully.
Ammo is definitely a different animal. Genius is finding the best marriage between the right gun and the right ammo.

I have that pistol.

lel those have some nice kick, but it'd be even more fun to shoot from across the street.

imo he benefit of the "just a barrel" design is that you can easily brace it into your center of mass, even if you're not an OPERATOR.

Are you a pirate?

100% legal in Europe

I've got a couple of 1858 Remingtons. They're lots of fun for not much money.

Yes

r u a kangaroo?

WTF!!!!

I know you're probably trolling but I have one and have never had a problem

Px4 in 9mm and a Remington 700

I have dozens of guns and tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition and a twitter account with a swastika on it

Team Canada reporting in

Just got my ID and permit the other day senpai. Too bad I live in a no fun state so it has to stay home and I can't even have a collapsible stock on an AR.

Probably a basic Glock 19 or m&pc in 9mm.

I'll never own a gun again after I lost all of mine in a tragic boating accident.

>Hydrashock
Gross. If you're serious about carrying that get some Winchester Ranger Ts 147 or Federal HST 147 gr

Sad but true, mine suffered the same fate.

busted pupper

Federal P9HST4 is a beautiful load. I carry it in literally everything, from 3" to 16".

Is this a copypasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=oM2AJm9VhYM

Yeah, but not legally.

"boating accident" has been floating around since at least the '70s in the firearms community.

Was gonna post him. I nerded the fuck out last year watcing this channel, very informative. Had me digging thru all the random ammo at gun shows

noice

Yeah duder I've got around 10, with at least 1000 rounds of each type of ammo. Not even bragging, you kinda have to hoard like a pepper faggot so you don't get caught without ammo when Obama triggers the next big ammo scare by crying about muh childrens

This is my glock 40. it may not be pretty, but it gets the job done.

>A gun
>"A"
>As in singular

kek

I was really surprised by the results of his pocket .380 series. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought to carry JHPs... in a 2.7" .380... and it's made by FIOCCHI? But the gel results are consistent, they're good, and my Pico feeds it like a champ.

I've got a glock 30 that looks similar to that. A little too compact for its own good, but it's not too bad.

What is the glock 40 chambered in?

Mah nigga. Hornady TAP rounds are my go-to for HD, think mine are 75 grain. They're almost $1/round but at least I shouldn't ever have to use them, and if I do I'll gladly pay that dollar for my life.

1911 45 ACP and a glock 19

.17 cal HMR Savage. Small caliber, but great accuracy. (Same as pic, but different color).

Its singular but it doesn't imply only one. Dumbshit

does this topic trigger you?

.40 problem solver.

I got some

Here's your (you). Is that why you replied to me? Desperate for a (you ) from an Australian?

Can't get any pictures, but I currently have a 1937 Luger, an AR15, plus I'm the next one to inherit my great grandfather's m1 Garand along with half of my dad's gun collection. Also going to purchase a CC soon since my state was liberated last month.

Fucking nice kek

Norincos or legit SAs?

>can you even own a butter knife
We can own a butter spreader if you have the right license and means to secure it.

>trust no one, not even your other gun

Bumping with muh boomstick

What is more disgusting than the gun laws themselves is the euro cucks taking pride in them, pretending to love being defenseless because it is so "civilized".

By the way, its not. Only slaves are not allowed to keep and bear arms and slaves didnt create any civilization.

Is this board the closest you can get to freedom?