So some information for MDE fans from an Adult Swim user

So some information for MDE fans from an Adult Swim user.

1. The show is still on the bubble, with Heidecker and his group trying to kill the show

2. If the show gets canceled, expect it to not be a simple cancellation but a full on salting of the earth: Adult Swim will write the show off for tax purposes (meaning it will NEVER EVER EVER be rerun, along with being pulled from streaming/purchase online and never get a DVD release) and for them to basically refuse to honor the existing (but farsighted) clause in Sam/Andrew's contract that basically lets them have ownership of the show and any non-aired footage, since they know Sam won't have the cash to fight AS in court if they get spiteful.

3. There is one AS executive who wants to keep the show going, but only because said executive wants Andrew Ruse to continue to work for AS on future projects. Said executive HATES Heidecker and more to the point, has been a huge asshole towards Mike Lazzo for nearly a decade over how Lazzo let Adam Reed walk away from Adult Swim, into the arms of FX where he made Archer for them.

As it stands, there are three possible scenarios in play:

1. The show gets canceled and blacklisted/erased from existence and Sam and co. basically are stuck with material they can't air anywhere without being sued just for the hell of it/a show they can't release on DVD themselves.

2. The show gets renewed but Andrew will have to start playing network politics and work on shows outside of MDE

3. The show gets a one-off "finale" special sometime late 2017 to basically burn off all of the material filmed but not aired. The special basically is a one-off bribe to pay Sam/Andrew off to walk away from the series so Adult Swim can be done with Sam while allowing them to preserve their relationship with Andrew by basically gifting him and his cronies with a big check for a glorified outtakes special, in hopes that Andrew will continue to work at Adult Swim on future projects sans Sam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7Y0eYnexZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck are you talking about?

Post proof, or you're just some faggot who wasted 15 minutes

sams probably itt and just learning all this just now lmao

if any of this is true I'm more aware than every AS exec and I'm homeless.

proof or fuck off

I'd say it was bullshit but they literally censored "cop killer" out of an episode so it's probably 100% true

Neoliberals making us all look bad, the stupid faggots can't take ANYONE who has a differing opinion than them

YOu fucking make 5000 episodes of tim and eric vapid bullshit but one show has 6 episodes and they start to panic

Reminder Eric Andre literally went to the Republican Convention to make a hit piece about how all conservatives are racist and it AIRED on a COMEDY BLOCK.

it's cancelled, we get the dvd rights and have like 40 minutes worth of unaired shit worth releasing, probably going to be march-april 2017

expect a quiet announcement after december 8th which is supposedly our exit interview

Is this sam, charles, nick, andrew, or erick?

lol sure bud.

Nick

OP is a liar; we always had an agreement in play to get full ownership of the series and any unaired footage in the event of cancellation.

The only standing issue would be paying for the music rights for the credit sequence but Sam's Election betting basically was a windfall that covered that potential problem.

The only issue that remains is whether or not we restore Cop Killer or keep Hey Moon for the pilot. Andrew wants to restore Cop Killer just for the sake of his original vision, but the rest of us want to keep Hey Moon, because of fan response to it and how it ironically made the sketch more poignant

Thanks for the reply! Any other information you can give us?

hey moon is a better song and fits the tone of the sketch more I think but really anything john maus touches is great

(If this is actually Nick) Did Sam really bet (and win) that much on Trump? I couldn't believe it in the video, I didn't know he actually had that kind of money to throw around

One thing: Tim Heidecker is the devil and a bully and anything bad that happens to him would make me dance a jig.

He personally threatened to harm one of our group and ruin his life, simply because he could because he was jealous that our show might mean that he couldn't pay to have one of his Hollywood "friends" (who hate his guts) cameo on one of his shows.

Also, expect Brad Gelman to come running back to Adult Swim next year now that we are canceled now that we are gone, like a bitch. Unfortunately for him, his virtue signalling stunt won't win him more ratings for his crap.

He did bet and he did win big. Won't give the exact amount, but it was enough to help pay for the first printing run of our new book and cover the music rights cost for the DVD.

as would be retarded to cancel this show

Jesus christ.....

Who did Tim threaten?

Gee I wonder why there are so few "conservative" comedians guys?

Maybe because they get fucking railroaded in this new wave liberal mccarthyism before they can get a foothold in the industry?

We wouldn't want Tim to feel Uncomfortable right guys?

Good.

read the OP, they're keeping the director but firing the cast

To be fair, they probably don't have a choice. Heidecker, Gelman, Eric Andre, all hate the show and Gelman himself publicly walked away from the network over it.

Also, you have that Buzzfeed writer who openly has a vendetta against the show and a media who are so dead set on attacking anything remotely conservative out of spite for the way the media fucked up and backed the wrong horse this election cycle.

Maybe if the show had aired in the 4AM slot, it might have had a chance. But in the end, AS has nothing to gain but everything to lose if they keep the show.

>To be fair, they probably don't have a choice. Heidecker, Gelman, Eric Andre, all hate the show and Gelman himself publicly walked away from the network over it.
Why the fuck are they having such a whiny shitfit over it in the first place?

proofof you being nick?

I'm guessing Eric.

IIRC he isn't a full-time actor, but runs a construction/excavation company as his day job that worked on the show as a favor to Charls and Nick (who he went to school with).

Tim probably threatened to publicly denounce him and his company by name; accusing him of thought crime/Nazism in order to cause him to lose customers and go out of business.

not even a source. go suck a dick m8

Being male, white and slightly conservative is a death sentence in hollywood

I have no idea how they got the show to begin with, I'm assuming nobody at Adult Swim knows how to google

Andre is a full-on Kool Aid drinker.

Gelman wanted publicity since his specials got horrible ratings and the network was on the verge of severing ties with him anyway.

As for Tim? He's a super-duper asshole who is pissy that we dared to have different ideas than he did politically and (more importantly) never stopped bitching over how Adult Swim financed our show by cutting the guest star budget for Decker Declassified. Because, since Bob Odenkirk isn't returning his calls anymore, the only way Tim can get his Hollywood friends to hang out with him and put up with his bullshit, is to pay them.

>it's a hydecuck's troll eachother about heidecker episode

that sucks, you guys are both pretty good at what you do

That would be me. I pitched the show relentlessly to them and pointed out that we could do a show for half the budget they were blowing on the State and Tim and Eric's stuff.

The budget angle ultimately got us the chance as we lucked up that the network was getting tired of wasting huge amounts of money on celebrity circle jerks like Childrens Hospital, Newsreaders, and Heidecker's stuff.

Assuming this is legit, that fucking sucks. WP was the first really good thing AS has made in a while imo. Plus I can't see the eric andre show lasting much longer and Decker's already stale as shit too.

Never watched anything that Gelman done.

State? What the hell is State?

Who gives a shit? Everything on Adult Swim is lowest common denominator-tier, boring as shit bullshit.

The State is a comedy trope that had a show on MTV in the 90s (basically MTV's attempt to recreate Kids In the Hall).

The show had a blink and miss run on the air, but basically became patient zero for a lot of shows that came in it's wake (most notably Reno 911, Stella, and Wet Hot American Summer).

David Wain basically was a cast member who went from actor to producer and produces most if not all of the non-Tim and Eric live action shows. And he features members of his group in most of his Adult Swim shows.

The State was MTV's attempt to create their own version of Saturday Night Live. And it failed so badly, MTV basically spent a decade plus denying it's very existence, even after Thomas Lennon and some of the other cast members, ended up creating an actual hit show in the form of Reno 911.

AS only cancels content worth keeping. I'm glad this will make MDE a martyr show, honestly. They'll have more integrity doing content elsewhere.

Nick if it's really you i would like to say that i love you guys. Keep the great work

Like , said. An SNL rip-off known more for it's spin-offs after the cast went on to become famous later on.

Thomas Leno, David Wain, Michael Ian Black, Ken Marino all got their starts on the show .

Wain basically went on to become a writer and producer: Children's Hospital, Newsreaders, Eaglehart, and NTSF:SD:SUV were all his creations.

SAM put her in an episode
youtube.com/watch?v=U7Y0eYnexZQ

>Okay first of all........I'm a female GAMER?
>close video

none of that.

Are you seriously telling me Heidecker has pull in Adult Swim.

The guy is 40, he is as relevant to modern culture as Latin.

good fanfiction

Not really as being canceled by AS will make their critics feel embolden to take credit for the cancellation via claiming they forced AS to fire them/further blacklist them via Gelman and that Buzzfeed writers slander that the group are Nazis and need to be exiled from polite (IE mainstream society).

Trust me: if they can get Sam fired from Adult Swim, they'll move on to getting him banned from Twitter and all of his videos demonitized if not outright banned from Youtube

>slightly conservative

ok m8

>Heidecker and his gang
Sounds like bullshit.
Are you the same guy who shitposted about Eric Andre "fighting MDE"?

Tim's power came from being a suck-up to Bob Odenkirk, back before Bob landed his big breakout role on Breaking Bad. Odenkirk produced Tom Goes To The Mayor and Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job and introduced the duo to all of his big name celebrity friends, which star fuckers at AS all wanted to meet. This gave Tim power at the network, since he was the gatekeeper to Odenkirk and his rolodex of famous folk like David Cross, Jack Black, Will Forte, Paul Rudd, Ray Wise, etc.

More to the point, he managed to keep this power after Odenkirk abandoned him and Eric once Bob got his BB gig and David Wain was hired by Adult Swim to keep producing celebrity driven live action shows.

IIRC the corner gossip: Eric Andre hates the show but tacitly has allowed to not try and get it canceled so long as Ruse and company didn't explicitly support Trump (hence why Charls got censored for saying "Vote Trump" in one episode).

Andrew Ruse implied a sort of truce was signed between Andre and the show in a video, but was vague about the details except that he was not allowed to talk about Andre

What the fuck is Tim Heidecuck's problem?

Someone wanna redpill me here, what the fuck is this?

whoa what the fuck did anyone actually watch this whole video? this chick is a sick fuck holy shit, people like this exist? I'm terrified

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

L M A O
M
A
O

This is why alt right are as fucking annoying as leftists. YOU'RE BOTH THE FUCKING SAME BUT ON OPPOSITE SIDES. You also seem to ignore the fact that Eric Andre went to the DNC as well, but of course you had to fullfil the opinion of your echo chamber, not unlike tumblrites. You're so fucking ignorant, because you use a term like neoliberal while still believing in left vs right. If you actually knew what a neoliberal was, you know that both fucking candidates are one. Fuck you.

>alt right
This is a made up term brought to you by the same retards who came up with "gender binary" and ten thousand differens -ism type horseshit.

Yeah, except Eric Andre's "trolling" of the RNC was about as funny as stepping in stale dogshit. The guys from Breitbart even snatched his script off him, the talentless cunt can't even improv.

Someone post the image. You know the one.

I don't have it saved on the computer but this is kind of relevant.

I think Eric Andre can be funny but if you don't see the difference in tone between his visit to the RNC and the DNC then you're just being willfully ignorant.

If you answer this one simple question, I will know you are Nick, why did you block me on Instagram?

I don't care. It's the group of comfortable little kids in their pseudo political blogosphere of idealistic hope and belief in false messiah. FYI, I hold a lot of ""right wing"" beliefs, but here's the fucking thing. These beliefs aren't right wing because people have believed them for fucking years. George Carlin didn't care for climate change and college kid PC liberals. Lenny Bruce didn't like multiculturalism. It's the fact that will live in a PC world and are against it, makes us fucking ""right wing"" that's not true at all. Most of the ""right wing"" people on this site don't know what the fuck it means to actually be ""right wing"".

Look I know Eric can be biased. His Twitter can be fucking cancerous because he holds the same kind of beliefs as these annoying redditors who tune into their daily political rhetoric and bait of Sargon of Akkad and Stefan "will MAGA for views" Molyneux, only on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

you idiot Sam was explicit about his profit... around 10k.... gross win was around 25k... it's in the video where he he joins the shitlibs protesting trump victory.

There's a difference between complaining about something and censoring it.

That's a nice word salad you got there

Got a D in English?

Got a translator for that buttmad stream of consciousness nonsense?

Adult Swim always sucked, it's for losers like stoners and edgy teens.

MDE should've stuck with the avant garde angle and cut all that political crap out of it. At this point Sam Hyde is going to be 40 years old on welfare living off of foodstamps

you're a handsome boy nick