Have there been any women Major League Baseball players?

If so who are they?

Anyone?

google it u mongoloid

No.

Are you really this dumb?

>Are you really this dumb?

Yes.

A better question is are there any professional sports where women have competed in mens game.

Alex Rodriguez

ball grills count

>ball grills count

They do.

Fallon Fox in MMA

If there ever is a woman in a major professional sport, she would have to be a pitcher in MLB (in the AL). Does anyone know if women can get up to like 85-88mph? With 3 good off-speed pitches a player could be a 1-inning reliever.

Buster Posey

>Does anyone know if women can get up to like 85-88mph?
The world record for fastest baseball thrown by a woman is somewhere in the neighborhood of 68 mph. The average MLB fastball is 92. No woman would be able to pitch in baseball, unless they had absolutely impeccable control and never missed location.

Are you kidding me? Pitcher?

Women are notoriously horrible throwers #1, and weaker and smaller #2

The fact is while baseball isn't necessarily a heavily "athletic" sport it is still very strength and physically predicated, there's a reason why pitchers are tall guys with rocket arms

That Smith?

Yes

This, it's why so many people were mocking that tv show about a woman pitching in MLB. It's basically on par with Like Mike/Angels in the Outfield.

HNGGH

THAT THICC

Damn.

holllyyyyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

i can say with 100% certainty that i will be masturbating to this webm before this night is through