Is there any formal classification of different physical features amongst Japanese people?

Is there any formal classification of different physical features amongst Japanese people?
I've noticed people with flat noses, protruding noses, underbites, small eyes, wide eyes, fat lips, thin lips, round faces, tall faces, yellow skin, white skin...
Do we know through genetics where these specific traits come from, e.g. Han Chinese, Mongol, Korean, or Ainu ancestry, etc.?
My fiancee is from Hokkaido, has yellowish skin and a roundish face like the girl on the bottom left of the pic, and has a wide, flat sort of nose, a bit like the man to the bottom right of the pic.
There was an exchange student from Aichi in high school who had similar features (round face, wide nose, and fat lips), and there is a distinct difference between that kind of Japanese and the features of the girl and man on the top left of the pic.
We can identify where different nose shapes and hair colours originate among white Europeans, so what are the different 'strains' of 日本人?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/(korea | gook | kpop)/filename/image.jpg/country/jp/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look up Jomon/Yamato people.

There is no difference in japs

People around Osaka look like Koreans.
People in Kyushu island/Tohoku region look like they came from Polynesia

Speaking of myself I am rather tanned and hairy, from mountainous region so maybe my ancester's blood wasn't that raped by the Continent.

From what I can find, Yamato refers to Yayoi people, and based on the examples, my fiancee is probably of mostly Yayoi ancestry. But I'm still not quite sure.

although hokkaido is supposed to be ainu, current demographic of there doesn't represent it, because the vast majority of them are descended from modern settlers from throughout japan.

So you are that autistic Australian weeb going around anti-WMAF and Korean threads and shitting on everyone else saying Japanese were white? Makes sense now

Good luck raising a future Elliot or Eurasian Tiger, I mean it's a warning because people don't normally post anthropological graphs and charts comparing white features in different races

mad asian boi

95% of Yamato Japanese have less than 17% Jomon/Ainu blood. Probably that other 5% is 20% Jomon tops

Don't regret having a completely Asian looking son. I mean it will likely happen

By Asian, you mean hapa. Yes I am Asian. More than 70% of hapas will eventually identify as Asians at some point in their lives

Obviously, white genes are recessive so you look like a gook

In comparison most African Americans have like 22-25% white blood, so it barely affects their blacknesss

>most african anericans have 20%
No, not true at all.

Have fun raising gook children then and contributing to the cuckening of Canada's white population

Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Also Bigbang which is one of the most popular pop grope of kpop. They are look very Yayoi too.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.

>1%

Why are people neurotic about marrying Asian women, but not Asian-looking whites?

I mean if you marry a flat face pig nosed white girl, your son is gonna look more or less the same, just lighter.

And if you marry a long heda elegant featured Asian girl, those features will carry over.

>implying my half gook offspring would ever get to breed

Not so fast, zhang. Having a hapa is like ending your biological line. Assuming it's male. No harm no foul.

Koreans/Yayoi are not related to Manchurians. Manchurian/Mongolian/Tungusic are a different path from Japanese and Koreans look which can both be traced to Chinese. You came from Korea and Koreans came from China

pic related

the answer is nobody cares, because they're not European.

Unless we can find a way to rationalize their origin as European; then we would care.

I think you're hapa female then has less of a chance to breed with white than another hapa male at this rate when there will be x10 more hapas in the next generation.

So you are aware most likely you will be ending your white bloodline? Then why call me gook or zhang when your children/grandchildren carry the same blood as me m8?

I don't care 2bh. I've already deserted one bastard child in Spain. Hard to litigate overseas you see. I'm eligible for UK citizenship, I'd just go there in the event of another bastard child.

OP and his children are clearly fucked

ok degenerate tyrone nigger

have fun knocking up random women and not/having to pay child support when laws eventually bite your ass in the back

Do you have a link for the full text/article this was from?

I'd like to know what the yellow component is best representative of.

Super interesting stuff. Reminds me of when they were first dissecting euro populations into WHG, EHG, EEF, ANE, etc.

I will. You have to have money to take someone to family court, a lot more money if she wants to litigate from another continent. Have fun being Elliot Rodgers and hating your father.

since asians are so similar compared to euros categories are more arbitrary so they have to make assignments based on modern populations rather than ancient ones

just go to anthrogenica, there's a section on admixture and ancient DNA

lmao ok Peter Rodgers

Yellow is supposed to be Siberian/Northern Asian

t. genetics student

That was my suspicion, but I wanted to see a reference confirming it.

actually, asians are more genetically diverse than euros.
japanese and koreans for example are almost as different as norweigian and spaniards are.

I saw that graph a few months ago

This is what I could pull up

Not really, that's because you're contrasting a place with a million balkanized nations to a place with three large ones.

NE Eurasians are a bit less diverse than NW Eurasians. I'm too lazy to find the pic now but I'll link it later.

Then why do you all look the same?

this is misleading since papuans/melanesians and native americans should be closer to europeans than the graph suggests

though black subsaharan africans are pretty distant, but as far away to europeans as east asians are

Basically Blacks and Asians are equally distant to Whites than Whites to Asians as everybody thinks

yep they just scrunched a multidimensional PCA onto a flat cartesian plane and messed up the distances. it's just conveniently group to make it look understandable to normies who use 23andme and the like

So you're right about the dark yellow = siberian

The ANE component is very poorly represented here. Surui/Karitiana and Selkups are the highest ANE modern groups, but they are totally disjoint.

I'm guessing it's because ANE is neither genetically "east" nor "west", so its admixture can be confused as a mixture of easterners and westerners, when that's not actually the case.

Race is a social construct (unironically)

If Europeans didn't evolve light eye/hair colors, we'd all look the same too

This. Japanese have fucked up teeth and we don't. That's the difference.

There is also ASE and whatever component the Kalash have plus bunch of other weird Proto-Caucasoid or Mongoloid groups

It's all explained by the autists on anthrogenica, I can't get into more detail because it's literally 1000s of studies and pages of info

Korean mixed with Manchurian later history and we are look different more than people is thinking.

Jomon is the master race

I never ever see Japanese Americans look like people on the left. They seem to put a lot of make up on and hair products to make them look vaguely white

>left no glasses
>right glasses

are you dumb?

What? This? they are all normal Japanese. Those people are everywhere in Japan.
If you don't know the things, dint speak you ignorant anerifatty.

No, I don't regularly browse here.

I see. Thank you!

>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/(korea | gook | kpop)/filename/image.jpg/country/jp/deleted/deleted/

You had better know this jap shitposter is a mentally challenged person who has been spamming these gibberish for years on Sup Forums. Please just leave him alone.

>If you don't know the things, dint speak you ignorant anerifatty

he is notorious patient in shin okubo psychatric ward

>baiting the NETOUYO schizo into spamming
the state of you
shameful

to directly answer your question OP a lot of """""Jomon"""" features are just common old southeast asian features found all over in asia rather than proto-caucasoid/proto-mongoloid

Godfrey Gao is an example yet he's Malaysian Chinese

I don't know but they wear Glasses I think they think it's fashionable in korea.ideally they wear big glasses.
and This is from magazines.
Also the Japanese people in that pic is all normal Japanese really everywhere of Japan.
They are not even very handsome or so.
Just normal Japanese face.

Pic related: a Tibetan

Yea I think you are right. Japanese has those island blood while Chinese and Korean has more Manchurian blood.
This is Korean. Japanese has not so like this total Mongolian face.

How is treatment at Shin Okubo mental hospital Zainichi?

It's similar to how you often see straight up "european" looking people from east Africa or south India, despite them being black as fuck.

They contain the basal features which went on to colonize places like Europe or North Asia, which we think of as "caucasoid/mongoloid" but actually are not so. (Ancient Euros were a lot more mongoloid, and Ancient NE Asians were more caucasoid than today)

i've been to japan. that kind of face was everywhere. round-eyed japanese weren't common at all

Many people have told these to him like you countless times, but this retard never hear anyone's words and keep spamming those cherrypicked images and copypastas full of falacies everyday. Just leave him alone.

genetic divergencies of euros appear mainly as appearance, while asians inner difference.

Yes as like this And this We have those both eyes. That Japanese normal girl is also not beautiful but just normal Japanese.

Asians are less diverse than caucasians though.

diversity decreases from point of origin.

The south and west of the old world is more diverse than the north and the east.