Whenever i go to concerts, midway through i just stand there in the crowd and im like.. fuck, man. this is happy...

whenever i go to concerts, midway through i just stand there in the crowd and im like.. fuck, man. this is happy. this is what happy feels like. surrounded by people who i love, screaming to music that i love, seeing people that i love. dudes, this is happy

Amen.

That's nice user.

This is how I feel at concerts

OP knows where it's at - I love going to live music - it's the closest I get to church

this happened to me while I saw Swans for the first time a few weeks ago

Have any of you seen Guerilla Toss? That shit will change your life. Or maybe just your perception of music.

>user smells a hint of pot smoke at a concert and thinks he got high: the thread

Swans are perfect for live - you can properly lose yourself in those grooves

I can't remember the last show I went to that didn't reek of pot smoke. More recently I've had to deal with vape clouds- that shit is disgusting. No one wants to smell your fruity fucking pineapple vapes at a show, you're worse than cigarette smokers.

Wrong thread?

you freakin nigger i bet i smoke more marijuana then you do

It's ok user, we know that some folks just don't really like music

I literally go to concerts to smoke weed in public

you can do that for free any day

That was me for years. Then when I took the step to learning an instrument, joining a band, and playing shows of my own, I can't not just enjoy the experience but instead judge everything about the performance and constantly think how I can improve my own performances based on what I'm watching.

As long as you're having 'fun' I guess

as if you'd be standing there next to people dancing. ha! everyone just stands there at shows these days.

When I go to concerts everyone is filming it on their phones and pushing me out of the way.

everyone that uses their phone the entire time at concerts needs to fuck off and die

I don't like going to concerts all that much. I went to one with my bro in Reno and it was full of assholes. I got trolled by the bartender and he wouldn't sell me any alcohol. Then some guy kept trying to pick a fight with my brother. It ain't my scene.

I could not describe this feeling better. A+