CHI: Report: Dwyane Wade to pick up player option
BKN: Report: D'Angelo Russell, Mozgov headed to BK
BKN: Report: Brook Lopez traded to the Lakers

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/lavar-ball-lonzo-and-the-master-plan
latimes.com/business/la-fi-shabazz-muhammad-inc-20130322-dto-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XV4BmIA-x14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Celtics signing Hayward, then trading for Butler and Robin Lopez.

Thomas/Rozier
Butler/Smart
Hayward/Brown
Horford/Jerebko
Lopez/Zizic

who RBL/BBB megabroship here?

Randle + Lopez actually make a lot of sense

Lopez can't rebound and Randle is an excellent rebounder. Lopez has a decent 3 point shot, while spreads the floor.

Of course, Lakers might move Randle + 27th + 28th by the end of the day for PG, so it will be interesting to see.

I think you keep Clarkson over Randle if Nick Young leaves, if Nick Young stays, I think you move Clarkson instead.

Where's Chowder?

right here famjam

Out the door in trades.

Along with the Lakers and Cavs’ aggressive pursuit of George, the Houston Rockets, Washington Wizards, and Los Angeles Clippers are also reportedly interested in acquiring the All-Star forward.

The Lakers brass, however, appears to have all the leverage with George due to the fact he wants to wear purple and gold when it is all said and done. This makes trade talks tricky for the Pacers as they likely won’t get full value for him in a deal with teams not willing to take the risk of acquiring him only to see him leave for Los Angeles next summer.

On the eve of the NBA Draft, things will certainly get interesting with the Pacers potentially feeling the pressure to make a deal while the rest of the interested teams can only sit and wait to find out if they’ve won the George sweepstakes.

>Report: Content with Bulls, Jimmy Butler wants Kyle Lowry to join him in Chicago

Here are my thoughts on the Lakers future.

Right now, your best assets are the #2 pick and Brandon Ingram.

Next you have Randle, Zubac and Nance Jr.

Finally, you have Clarkson, Nwaba, Lopez.

Obvious Deng will need to be moved.

The first group I see as untouchable, at least for the next two years.

The second group can be traded, if a superstar presents himself.

The third group is guys with end of the bench guys, guys who've reached their limit or unlikely to get resigned.

The issue we have is what to do with Deng.

Much like with Mozgov...

in order to move him we would have to package him with some legit assets

I think if we assume that PG13 isn't coming

...this year (we'll know in 24 hours)

Then we should move Clarkson, the picks and Deng to somewhere.

I think Deng is making like 18 million or something insane

That's way too much for a player of his talent

Furthermore Deng is better served as a 4 now in his career

However it's already stacked with Randle and Nance Jr

So let's look at possible places for Deng to land

The way cap space is available it's unlikely the Lakers will be able to find a suitor for him

At best, they can move him for someone who has 1 or maybe 2 years less on his deal

Another option would be to stretch his contract out

In truth, I feel like we shouldn't blame Magic Johnson for the sins of Mitch Kupchek

iirc Mitch lost a child and ever since then he hasn't been the same

being a GM puts a tremendously large amount of strain on a person so it makes sense that Mitch eventually slipped up

I believe the Lakers should (if possible) keep Nick Young at his 5.5 mil player option

With Lonzo Ball or Fox, Young will have another good year and probably be more efficent than ever

Expect Young to have one more huge payday next year if he does opt in this year

What do you guys think?

how many wins do the lakers finish with?

Is Brandon Ingram going to improve

By how much

Gonna be an interesting year

never make another post like this again

>tfw when you meant to click Reddit in your favorites but click Sup Forums instead, then click your /heem/ image instead of your /nba/ image, because you're so high you can't see straight, and then try to play it off like you meant to do that

Downvote.

Why would they shake up their entire lineup when they only need one guy to become a true contender

can someone give me the gist of this lakers post?

To beat the Warriors you need three superstars, or two superstars and excellent coaching. So the Celtics need two and the Cavs need three.

we outchea

Mitch lied, Deng died

Weed

IT is a superstar though

Soon.

PG: Simmons
SG: Fultz
SF: Covington
PF: Saric
C: Embiid

Is this the new "death lineup"???

If by "death lineup," you mean "everyone in the lineup is dead with a knee/foot/whatever injury" then yes.

Pretty much. Fultz is already better than anyone on the Celtics. Once you realize this one absolute truth, you'll realize why the Celtics hate us 76ers fans so much.

No unless you have another of that jersey to take fabric from

Just lose weight

Not a single meme shot was made that day

>bust
>bust
>literally who
>role player
>injured

There gonna win 25 games max

>gowiz is a fatass
lmao

>Told POR is still interested in attaching a pick to shed a salary, but may need to wait until the draft, pending who is available at time.

Most surprising move so far?

To me its Ainge trading the first overall pick. Lots of fans here in Boston are upset, it's rare to see people criticize Danny from in house but I do really think Fultz is a star.

What was this post?

some jackass asking if a tailor could let out a jersey like they would with a pair of pants

hawks trading dwight after one year when he chose to go there and he took a pay cut for the privilege.

its really funny cause atlanta is a basketball hotbed, and now that THE home town kid just got traded only one year after signing him theyre gonna lose all credibility for future FAs

Based Hinkie trusted the process of the Earth revolving around the Sun

Lelkers trading Snitchy D.

>Celtics finally received Josh Jackson's medicals, but he still won't workout for Boston. C's still debating but appear to be leaning Tatum

boston moving down to 3 for me....makes no sense, ainge is retarded

I still don't understand why they did this unless they actually expect sign a better player this summer or if Dwight asked to be traded.

what is going on over there, is it all smokescreen? because its working if it is.

It really boggles the mind why Danny thought that was a good idea, worst is our fans are defending him

only time will tell, either their new GM is gonna be a genius or a jackass by the end of this off season

Dwight, Celtics in that order

Lakers trade makes sense to me but then again I was never high on D'Angelo, like I always said, he was a nick van exel type stopgap

how would he get out of his drive way throughout the winter? His car would just get snowed in

Probably Ainge trading the number one pick. The Russell trade is the second surprising move

Where the fuck are my Wojbombs today?

Well i didnt see the Dwight trade coming... Hometown team and all
Dumbest move was Ainge but Celtics are stupid that's nothing new

stop being so impatient, it's only tuesday and paul george isn't being traded to the lakers till thursday.

jimmy butler isn't being traded at all, neither is carmello anthony, or porzingus, or anyone else. PG is the only big name moving this summer. There might be a couple more mild shockers, but nothing too crazy

The dumbest people are the ones judging a trade before the #1 pick even plays a single minute in the NBA, before we know what the LAL/SAC pick is even going to be, before we know what Boston is going to do this offseason, and even before we know what the player Boston ends up drafting (if they draft one at all) ends up being

It's so fucking stupid.

Hey guys, remember when Atlanta traded Dwight Howard and moved down in the draft, and got Miles Plumlee and Marco Belinelli in return?

>it's only tuesday

>Ice Cube Says Chauncey Billups Leaving BIG3 for Cavs Job

Lmaooo shook

gq.com/story/lavar-ball-lonzo-and-the-master-plan

>“I told my boys that one of them wasn’t going to make it.
>He says, right in front of everyone, that he thinks it’ll be his middle son, LiAngelo, who doesn’t make it.
>At least Gelo is the handsomest of his sons, he says—if basketball doesn’t work out, maybe he could be a model.
>Tina says: “All my boys are handsome.”

topfuckingkek

A dangerously insane man

>tfw slowly losing track of the weeks, days and my own sanity

post some small ballers

>thought that was a good idea
He wasn't high on Fultz to begin with. Most of the top rookies also ducked out the Celtics for zero reason.

Instead of taking the guy he wants at #1 he flipped it for a top 3 pick plus another high first rounder for the next draft.

DRAFT IT TOMORROW LADDOS!

IT'S ALL HABBENING! JEWISH TRICKS ARE BEING USED RIGHT NOW TO MAKE SOME DANK DEALS.

He's so crazy he's looped back around to brilliant. LaVar is a genius.

danny ainge draft a guy named fab melo who is literally dead right now

he doesn't know shit

I really want Lakers to not pick Lonzo just so I could witness the hilarious Lavar chimpout.

jello will make the /nba/

screencap this post

and yes i just asked my sisiter she said jello is the hottest one and she's a whore

>zero reason
Its because they know they wont get minutes and Ainge treats players like assets rather than people

He's already world famous and about to be a millionaire. The absolute madman really did it.

Danny Ainge is so bad at drafting, a person who got drafted by him literally died 5 years later from it

>However it's already stacked with Randle and Nance Jr
Stacked by two shitty players?

kys my man, after we get ball we get boogie.

he owns a house in chino hill he's already a millionaire

>we get boogie
Now that is something I want to see.

The trade itself isn't bad, it's not taking Fultz that's ludicrous have you seen the dude play?

PAY

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Boogie at pf
Lopesz at C

both can hit the meme, we sign pg and bron. it's that simple. i can literally go outside and GM a team right now

Is lavar ball the sam hinkie of normal people?

>be born kind of big but not yet NBA talent
>do intense research on the genetics of NBA players
>find woman who matches criterion for giving offspring most likely to have NBA genes and breed with her
>only problem is kids will come out ugly and weird looking but it's all good
>teach kids to live, breath, and sleep basketball
>eventually they become NBA
>Lavar gets millions off of branding them
>BBB becomes the new Nike
>even if BBB fails, Lavar will never have to work another day in his life due to Lonzo's Lakers contracts

he literally trusted the process all the way to a million dollars. He probably had this shit all mapped out in his head 20 years ago

Fab Melo wasn't penciled as a star nor there were any expectations from him.

There are very few players picked 20th to the end of the first round that are still in the NBA.

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This place is cancer

And since when Ainge's talent evaluation is good ? Can you really with a straight face tell me you're confident that Ainge is right about Fultz ?

did you apologize yet

you can't even see his face faggot.

Well he pick Bradley and Olynyk, went out of his way to grab Thomas and Crowder, the man brought in players that allowed him to build a 1-seed ECF team while simultaneously accumulating a bunch of useful assets.

He and Hinkie are the basketball masterminds of today

Whatever happened to that NBA awards show? Did they cancel it because it's pointless?

isnt it like next month or something?

latimes.com/business/la-fi-shabazz-muhammad-inc-20130322-dto-htmlstory.html

Its really nothing new. Although he did have the fortune of having 3 sons to spread the risk factor

>The #Sixers' 14,000 season tickets sold for the 2017-18 season are a franchise record and currently the most sold in the #NBA.

IM LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS, AYH
CANT __________

KEEP MAH DICK IN MAH PANTS

>81 tabs

stop sleeping on my heat /nba/

>Busts
>Neither have played a single NBA game yet

>According to a Cleveland source close to the situation, several of the Cavaliers who had been prodding Butler to push for a trade from the Bulls the last five days were now warning him to stay away from a suddenly volatile situation. With the ouster of Cavaliers general manager David Griffin on Monday, LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love could be headed for an unforeseen early breakup

Deangelo=harry
Kobe=rest of /nba/

Casual nba fan here, is this year's draft really this good, or do pundits just have nothing else to talk about right now?

After watching this I think Jayson Tatum is gonna bust.
youtube.com/watch?v=XV4BmIA-x14

>There’s certainly one person who won’t miss D’Angelo Russell now that he is departing Los Angeles: ex-girlfriend Niki Withers. After news broke Tuesday the Lakers point guard was being traded to the Brooklyn Nets after two seasons with the team, the USC volleyball beauty took to Twitter to weigh in on the developments with three little letters. Niki Withers: L O L