Is buddhism popular in your country?

Is buddhism popular in your country?

it actually is because of the viets

yes.

Yes. People's opinion on Buddhism is very positive.

I thought they all convert to Christianity, the ones that came to America after the war.

Fortunately, it's not.
Unfortunately, it never could.

What are babbling about

*are you

with buddhism we could fix mexico

>with buddhism we could fix mexico
That's a funny way to spell "genocide."

It's growing in popularity with white people too. Still a really small minority religion though.

Just like it fixed Burma.

>Islam all over the south
Kek that's gotta trigger some Sup Forumstards.

What the fuck is up with South Carolina though? I mean who's ever even met a Bahá'i before? I haven't.

>What the fuck is up with South Carolina though?

Somehow the Baha'i got popular with certain communities of freed slaves after the Civil War. The trend started in Charleston and spread to some other communities in South Carolina.

a good amount did but there are still tons of them and more are constantly moving here

I have met a bahai. he was your average white sjw faggot. he was massively autistic and was """genderfluid"""

No because mudslims killed them all in the middle ages

>with buddhism we could fix mexico
Do Mexicans consider Roman Catholicism a bad influence on Mexico?

I was talking to a Filipino who thought that one of the things wrong with the Philippines was the strong presence of the Catholic church which encouraged forgiveness of public officials when they fucked up and discouraged personal responsibility. I don't really see it though?

Amazed and skeptical that there are more Muslims in Florida than Jews

I can't get why western hipster fags obsessed with buddhism.

It's not western

mass religion reflects the attitudes of the mass. a buddhist mexico would imply you were already fixed

Are you one of those modern japanese who believe in none god and religion?

Say this to Emperor in the face, shinto is a japanese religion.

It seems like a pretty decent faith from the tiny bit I know about it.

Western hipsters are obsessed with Islam now.

The Buddhism fad is over, mainly because of how much these hipster liberal cunts love Islam for some reason and also because of how Buddhists are BTFO'ing Muslims in Myanmar.

He is ''''''''english teacher''''''''.

You are probably correct.
How pathetic of him though

It's a fairly small group even among the hipsters, but I think the draw for modern westerners is that it's generally compatible with atheism. Faith based religion has lost its appeal to younger generations here. I'm just a straight up atheist *tips fedora* but my interpretation of this trend is that some of these people do feel that they benefit from spirituality despite having rejected theism. Buddhism would seem to fit that role well.

I've never met a single white western Muslim. Is this really a thing in Canada? My friends and I are liberals so if it were a thing here I think I'd know.

The majority? No. But people with studies usually tend to think that religion made a huge mess in Mexico. I do. And it's funny because we don't recognize any nobel title and our government works without being based on religious beliefs.

BUT we fucking think that everything can be forgiven easily forgiven, even the non religious take advantage of it.

Thats the strange thing. They don't seem to convert but they'll rabidly attack anyone who dares mock, insult, or criticize the religion. This is happening all over the West on the left side of the political spectrum in particular.

It would be interesting to see a statistic of conversions to Islam since the start of the migrant crisis and the whole #RefugeesWelcome trend.

I'm fine with welcoming refugees because their home is in flames but fuck Islam tbqh. I don't have to like their religion just because I'm a liberal.

In Japan Buddhism is funeral businesses rather than religion.

It's like the fastest growing religion because of Asians

There are a decent amount of Buddhist temples here

Yes, it is.

That's called being an adult, user.

>hajjmerica