My favorite album is Emergency & I by The Dismemberment Plan

>My favorite album is Emergency & I by The Dismemberment Plan
>Imogen didn't feel like posting atm but her favorite album is The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky. She's a bit of a pleb atm but I'm trying to get her into more 1st and 2nd wave post-rock

How about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srGBy5HPiSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quality thread

>>>

Tulpa Honey by Van Morrison

Thanks

/x/ aren't really interested in discussing music though unless it's spoopy

I don't think that's what it's called user. Nice digits though

Nice meme

Favorite album? Damn. Hm...
Probably Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band for pure nostalgia reasons. My dad raised me on that shit. In truth, it's before even his time, but he didn't really dig the stuff coming out in the 80s that he grew up with. A Day in the Life is a fucking masterpiece. Still get chills.

Fuck is a tulpa? Are we referring to the trippy spiritual shit? Because you seem to be talking about your girlfriend? My wife's music tastes are extremely eclectic, running from kpop to old school country to 80s new wave. If I had to pin down a single album as her favorite, it would be another nostalgia trip. However, being a west coast black kid, her daddy raised her on something else. Pic related. It's different to the point of incomparability, but I consider it almost as much a masterpiece as Sgt. Pepper. Of course, No Vaseline remains the greatest diss track of all time.

Bump

Are /x/fags doing some advanced larping or do you guys actually try to listen to music with tulpas

>or do you guys actually try to listen to music with tulpas
Why wouldn't you? It's a good way to broaden their minds and establish their personalities early on before they're ready to interract with other people in the physical world.

Why are the E's blue?

Sergey and I like to get high and listen to this together, getting high with your tulpa is much more cost effective than doing it alone

you guys are lucky that you can share music with your tulpae, I actually had to cut techno and IDM out of my life altogether because mine would complain whenever I listened to that stuff
now I just have to listen to top 40 so she doesn't get mad

We both are salivating over LOATHE
youtube.com/watch?v=srGBy5HPiSQ

this thread is so fucking gay holy shit

were tulpas common knowledge before the new season of twin peaks

instant classic thread desu

Someone post the MLP tulpa screencap

something something something if you pretend hard enough you get to see a real imaginary friend

bumping for this

this is definitely the kind of epic meta meme Sup Forums needs to better integrate our friends from Reddit

his tulpa doesn't even help him program his own algorithmic, microtonal pure data patches

Mine is Bark Psychosis - Hex
Wanda's is pic related

I regret her every day, but what can you do? No really, help

Hello newfriend

What the fuck is a tulpa?

pls no

because you're a newfag

I've been here 8 years and I've never understood this meme or seen any explanation for it

I thought the highlighted letters were supposed to spell something out but EOE is meaningless

normie

>tfw no grimes tulpa

Induced schizophrenia.

Why would anyone do this?