It's his birthday, say something nice

It's his birthday, say something nice.

Happy Birthday GOAT

billionaire elite scum who somehow gets support from poor nigs who think race is more important than class

he's got a hot wife

You have enough good albums to make up for how much of a piece of shit Lifetime Vol. 1 was.

Personal Ranking (since Topsters is down):
Reasonable Doubt > Blueprint 1 > Black Album > Blueprint 3 > American Gangster > Magna Carta = 4:44 > Kingdom Come > Roc La Familia > Blueprint 2 (would be higher if cut down) > Vol 3 > Vol 2 >>>>>>> Vol 1

he got to fuck beyonce in the ass

He along with Kevin Hart proved once and for all that infidelity is perfectly fine as long as you're rich and famous.

Story of OJ was very good

I'm smoking a bowl in honor of the Jay

this
it's weird though, kanye is a bougie that came up bc of jay,but his discourse on class is pretty explicit

Preach

With 44:4 ur back on track. Keep up the good work, but kill tidal please

I like tidal

I said say something nice

Reasonable doubt is a 10/10

Reasonable Doubt and The Blueprint are two GOAT hip-hip albums, despite the fact that Vol 1, Blueprint 2 and Kingdome Come we’re trash

hbd nigger

Happy birthday give all of your money away

my bad this is meant for jayz

I'm not sure who that even is.

Happy Birthday random black guy.

he's not a busta

Jay Z is died murder kill a superstar in a club cnn news

It’s impressive how long you’ve managed to stay relevant and on top

king hov

WOW FUCKING

decent list actually. I'd move Vol 2 up though.

losing 92 bricks is a serious accomplishment

Honestly I never cared for any of the In My Lifetime series. They had a few nice tracks here and there but overall the albums were pretty bad (especially 1 which was barely listenable).

Extra hate points because the albums started Swizz Beatz career and he’s my most hated producer.

he started from the bottom though

>Extra hate points because the albums started Swizz Beatz career and he’s my most hated producer.
anyone who allows swizzy near a microphone should be in prison

Cake, cake-cake, cake-cake, cake
500 million, I got a pound cake
Niggas is frontin', that's upside-down cake
Get 'em a red nose, they clown cakes
They shoulda never let you 'round cake
Look at my neck, I got a karat cake
Now here's the icin' on the cake
Cake, cake-cake, cake-cake, uhh

I DID SOMETHING.
I combined my 3 most hated Jay albums into A 10/10.

1. Hova Song (Intro)
2. A Million and One Questions/Rhyme No More
3. Hard Knock Life
4. Imaginary Players
5. Reservoir Dogs
6. Snoopy Track
7. Hand It Down (Interlude instead of an intro)
8. So Ghetto
9. It's Hot (Some Like It Hot)
10. Nigga What Nigga Who
11. Big Pimpin'
12. You Must Love Me
13. Hova Song (Outro)

Your overrated but still have some good shit

I really liked your first album. Your second (Vol 1) was okay. Your third (Vol 2) was an improvement, even a borderline classic IMO, if you removed a few tracks it coulda been a classic, although you seemed to focus on your singles and the album had a little too much filler IMO. Your 4th (Vol 3) was underrated a lil, maybe it was too dark for most, IDK why it gets disrespected a lot. Let's just forget about your 5th (Dynasty.) Your 6th (Blueprint) was well, classic. Too much filler on your 7th (BP2), it coulda been a borderline classic if you cut maybe 10 songs. You delivered with your self-proclaimed swan song, your 8th (Black Album), and for the moment 3rd classic. You should've waited until American Gangster and not make this your 9th (Kingdom Come) desu. Now your 10th (American Gangster) is as close to a classic as it can get. Blue Magic has got to be one of the smoothest rap songs I've ever heard, that flow and production, word to Pharrell, go together like peanut butter and jam. Fun fact, any time a popular that song starts with the songs beat played played 4 times at the start, it's probably produced by Pharrell. Your 11th (BP3) was too focused on the singles, this a problem you have senpai, not that you're the only artist with it. Number 12 (Magna Carta... Holy Grail) is an album with shit singles surprisingly. It's in your non-singles (Oceans, Heaven, and Nickels and Dimes) that this album shines. Unfortunately the rest of your non-singles are just meh. Noooooow for your 13th (the aforementioned potential 4th classic, 4:44), as I said earlier, you have for the moment 3 classics. If this album ages gracefully say 20 years from now, it can be your 4th classic.

Now encore, regarding WTT, I was never going to include it in the list, nor would any other Sup Forums posters as it's a collab album, you've done a few, all of them were trash (excluding WTT of course), but I'm going to address it. WTT is a very solid album, but again like before you focused too much on the singles, some are very good. But some of the highlights were in the non-singles, which I really liked, because albums with good singles but filler really turn me off. This album is definitely not the 8.5 P4k gave it. Very very solid as I said before though.

All in all:
Reasonable Doubt
Blueprint
Black Album
American Gangster
4:44
Hard Knock Life (Vol 2)
*for arguments sake I'm putting this in the ranking* WTT
Life and Times (Vol 3)
Blueprint 2
In My Lifetime (Vol 1)
Blueprint 3
Magna Carta
Dynasty
Kingdom Come

>Vol 1 above Magna Carta AND BP3
I'm sorry sir but I don't particularly care for the opinions here.
Nailed the top 3-4, though.

Vol. 3 was fucking great

Vol. 2 was boring

Vol. 1 was shit

also
>no There's Been a Murder

Reasonable Doubt
American Gangster
Blueprint
The Black Album
Vol. 3: The Life & Times of S. Carter
Blueprint 3
Watch The Throne
Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life
Blueprint 2
Magna Carta Holy Grail
In My Lifetime Vol. 1
Tha Dynasty
Kingdom Come
those shitty albums he did with R. Kelly

Vol 3 was a decent album and my most liked of the 3 but there was a lot (and I mean A LOT) of irredemable garbage between the good tracks.

Vol 2 and 1 I completely agree with though. Those were just the few good tracks I could find on the 3 of them (and noticeably Vol 3 has the most there)

Fuck it I'll post my rankings again since the cool kids are doing it.

Reasonable Doubt
BP1
Black Album
BP3 (Hi I'm the only human being that likes that album)
American Gangster
Magna Carta
Kingdom Come
Roc La Familia
BP2 (Without filler it'd be higher)
Vol 3
Vol 2
Dying from aids
Vol 1

He's a big celebrity and a personality I feel a ton of distance from but maybe that's because I've never rly tried getting into him boahblahblah who cares? I know his vibe and style and reputation and am always into a track w a jay z verse and I played 444 for a while bc oj hooked me (sry I pirated it :/) and like ultimately am positive on the whole beyonce jay z vibe but yeah that would be a shitty thing to say for jay z's birthday I mean basically it's fuck yeah jay z but this is a massively indulgent anonymous Sup Forums post and I don't give a fuck. hpy b day jay

>who think race is more important than class
it is
i'll take poor whites over rich niggers any day

That's so mean :( jay z is awesome I don't feel qualified to celebrate him because I know nothing.

it's my birthday too.

Have a great day many happy returns

thanks buddy

I get it the dislike for Vol 1, as I said before '(Always Be My) Sunshine' straight killed any notion of that album being good regardless of the last 3-4 tracks.

I thought Vol 3 was good. Agreed about There's Been A Murder. That song was probably the best song on the album. The 1st half of the album was bad aside from that Mariah single collab. But from tracks 9-12 completely redeemed and made the entire album for me. A slight hiccup with 'Come and Get Me', but other than that, the second half of the album was almost perfect.

I'm glad peeps are paying respect to Vol 3. Most people I talk to shit on that album.

Also happy b-day Hov.