Holy shit why did Sup Forums never tell me this was a 10/10?

Holy shit why did Sup Forums never tell me this was a 10/10?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQUjQjBLFHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's not

except this same thread is here every week

We would never lie to you, dude

How many albums have you listened to in your entire life? Give a rough estimate

it doesnt even have his best song on it

youtube.com/watch?v=tQUjQjBLFHs

its not even an A Side, either

all of these

>Deletes New Person, Same Old Mistakes

for those that enjoy vinyl and currents. What to go with?
>Purple + orange vinyl pressing ($120 on discogs)
>Box set red vinyl pressing + B side ($75 on store)

mostly they're afraid of associating with their strawman of people who like Tame Impala

can anyone explain to me the Tame Impala hate? Out of nowhere shit is getting flamed as soyboy. Just because psychedelic shit is getting more mainstream doesnt make Tame Impala not objectively one of the better bands around right now

Ive grown to really enjoy currents but its not as good as Lonerism consistency wise so its not a 10/10, maybe an 8

see

The first two albums were great, but this one is a definiton of the polished turd. I mean the lyrics and vocals weren't the best thing about them before, but on this album it's just abysmal

>they say ppl never change but thats bullshit they dooooooo
amazing 10/10
kevin can't sing or write lyrics worth a shit. let it happen is too long
10/10 my ass fuck off

Im not OP

Currents is in my top 3 favorite albums

One of a few I'd consider 10/10

And I listen to about 4-10 new albums every week

Also
>Currents > Lonerism > Self titled EP > Innerspeaker

okay. thanks i guess.

>DUDE WEED AND LONELYNESS LMAOO.
> Pitchfork approved.

This band was always shit, pure nu-revivalism without any content.
How can this music be so damn basic? How retarded is the people to actually believe the shit that a stoner chad like kevin parker has to say?. Also the instrumentals are so over-produced it makes me cringe.

I passed through Portland with a friend. my friend wanted to go into Voodoo donuts. We walked in and The Less I Know The Better was playing. Confirmed hipster pleb material

I can't tell if this is parody or actually Sup Forums

once the lines blur, its impossible to read between them

its when pol comes to mu. so both i guess

>The Less I Know the Better
>Past Life
>Love/Paranoia
Now THIS is a true 10/10

Past Life is the best song on the album.

The Pleb Filter worked.

They're completely derivative. I don't know how anyone can be impressed by this band.

This. I think they sound good, but this is not impressive shit at all. Just like how Mac is derivative and unimpressive, but sounds good.

Their actual songwriting has never been that good, their first album being a prime example. No substance.

They're impressed by the quaint, borderline anachronistic vibes of Tame Impala as a 2010's band. It's about the context to these people, the nostalgia, less than the actual quality.

Not true for me.

It's the lyrics + great melodies (not to mention the "grooveability" of either the beats, riffs, etc)

Neither, why the fuck would you spend so much money on shitty pressing of any album

if you can't understand vinyl collecting then why would you respond, you shitty bait

this. kevin parker's lyrics, while a handful are alittle cringe, are very genuine and humble. his songs seem to go back and forth for who he places the blame for his failures. ultimately he narrates himself accepting responsibility/fault. its very uplifting and i can relate to it alot

first 2/3s is good. by far his best and least derivative work.
just lol