Don't you dumb redneck realize that Hillary policies would help you more then the demagogue fascist of Trump?

Don't you dumb redneck realize that Hillary policies would help you more then the demagogue fascist of Trump?

But you rather have an assault rifle than a job

This map really makes you think, the dumber and poorest people by iq lives in red and it's going to go for Trump while the highly educated people is voting for Hillary and the future of your families women

Maryland,Delaware,Missouri,New Mexico, and Arizona are rightful southern clay.

reminder that the red, dumb poor area has most of our niggers

>AIDS: The post

Don't bother. This board is full of redneck.

This should answer all your questions, OP.

really? IQ means nothing

individuals aren't a race dude

Yes, I'd rather have my guns and low taxes. Fuck that cunt.

>Don't you dumb redneck realize that Hillary policies would help you

Name ONE policy of hers

BONUS BONUS BONUS:
Name a single way that policy would benefit me.

>This map really makes you think, the dumber and poorest people by iq lives in red

>
>really? IQ means nothing

really made me think

Me librul. Me smart. Me enlightened. Durr. Let me take a year off from school, travel to some third world shithole and tell them inbred rednecks on the internet how smart and sophisticated I am.

she want's to stop racism and transphobia and build bridges with mexico so people can work

we need to help people and stop hate

also make herstory

Arizona and New Mexico have anti-slavery laws in their constitutions. You're fucking retarded!

What ultimately pushed me away from leftist policies is the unexplainable thirst for complete abject mediocrity.

With leftism, everyone is equally shit. It's too bad it took me so long to realize this.

No, she wants to double down on her legacy of corruption and indifference to Americans suffering. All she wants is power and to have the title of President so she can be a historical figure.

She doesn't give a damn about how many people she murders along the way as human lives mean nothing to her.

P.S.

Argentinians are subhuman parasites who devolved from the offspring of a crossing between goats and niggers.

>subhuman parasites who devolved from the offspring of a crossing between goats and niggers
Typical Trump voter

keep believing those neo-nazi lies

she's going to save America

why do you think intellectuals and artists endorsed her?

btw I'm just doing humanitarian aid in my boyfriend's country

this is shit posting nowadays?

argentina why do you care what happens in america? also you ignorance of red states and blue states is comical

did you know trump had more votes for him than any republican presidential candidate EVER

and that democrat voter turn out is lower this election cycle

Are you fucking retarded?

>"""""demagouge""""""
>"""""fascist"""""
>"boyfriend"
>Hillary is better than Trump

lol at this post

You're in luck Argentina has same sex marriage and the Zika virus. Stay there and enjoy your higher murder rate (beats Zimbabwe)

>state
>color

>flag

Is this the same buttblasted argie monkey who thinks he's gonna come here if Shillary opens the doors to more sewage?

A given with liberals.

Florida
>blue

>a fucking dot

Hey everybody, what's Argentina saying? I can't seen to read this incoherent animal noise.

Turn Ohio to red, then that will be correct. Even they are smart enough to not be a bunch of commies.

2/10, best I can give you.

The democrats hate white people and men. Why should we vote for them?

Stop shaming us with your stupidity pelotudo

for pussy and social acceptance xDDD

missouri should be red.

>build bridges with mexico so people can work

Why should I put a foreigner's interests above mine?

estos gordos giles see la creen, son re boludos, les estoy pegando un paseo pa, soy re facho

>Name a single way that policy would benefit me.

Mental help and a probable lobotomy, cleetus.

Way to ruin what so far had been some mildly subtle trolling

apply yourself nigger

>build bridges with mexico so people can work

Work what? There's not enough jobs here as it is. All they're gonna do is sit around and collect entitlements.

That is a platitude.
Not a Policy.

Nor would that platitude help m.

>mid-west all blue
>rocky mtn. states all blue
>Arizona blue

Amazing that you foreign dipshits know nothing about American demographics and yet make stupid predictions such as this

>why do you think intellectuals and artists endorsed her?

They were paid too or it was peer pressure.
Everyone knows "intellectuals" and "artists" fear rejection by their peer group more than anything.

Ah, esta bien. Segui asi entonces mi amigo blanco

I don't understand doctrinaire conservatism OR liberalism, honestly.

You can believe in conservative social policy without being duped into thinking that conservatives actually have your best financial interests at heart.

>the highly educated people is voting for Hillary and the future of your families women

He thinks niggers, spics, SJWs, pot heads, and soccer moms are smart!

HAHAHA

Why the fuck is Florida blue?

Macri es peor que Videla

Videla no mataba a la gente de hambre

t. K pro

You missed New Hampshire and you clicked the one where Bernie Sanders exists, are you fucking retarded? Vermont will NEVER turn back to red.

nothing like a spic nigger telling me how a country he has nothing to do with should be run. Even at our worst you're a joke compared to us.

>dumb redneck
damn you sound like your generalizing an entire group, and negatively at that which is odd for a liberal.

assault rifle AND a job, dipshit.

Moreno es lo mejor que tuvo el kirchnerismo. Aunque sea tenia huevos el hijo de puta.

Vete a la chingada pinches mayates

>imply trump wouldn't help create jobs
>imply Hillary would

cheeki breeki im damkie

>But you rather have an assault rifle than a job
We can't get either, because one's heavily restricted, and the other has no vacancies.

>Hurr durr da souf is dumb
>Liberals fleeing their ruined commie shitholes to move to the south
>Then complain that glorious Dixie is not the same as the shithole they just escaped from

>take out a loan
>waste four years of your life
>graduate in debt
>flip burgers for ten years while you wait for the job you got a degree for
>this is considered more educated than finding a job out of high school and working your way up

What the fuck makes you think states like Nebraska would go for Hillary? Are you special?

>obey for sheckles
This effectively has destroyed the rights will to fight back for so long but the shear hope trump brought made us all jump on a train and theres no getting off.

Maryland here.

PLEASE ANNEX.

Every state will turn back to red once they get a good first hand exposure to NAMs.

The white vote anyway

>Baltimore

There's no hope for your state.

>Hillary
>creating jobs

It's possible to be conservative without being a dumb, repulsive southerner.

And yes, southerners are only marginally better than coastal libtards, despite being right-wing.

Mountain West is da best, and the Midwest is alright too.

Am I degenerate for liking hillbilly culture?

It's going to be a long shill-filled Summer on Sup Forums. I'm not sure I can take it anymore. I'm going to end it all

Intellectuals and artists generally rely on government money and strong in group loyalty. Intellectuals, who are often college professors, have to get grants from foundations and the government. Artists also are also competing for grant funding from those organizations. Being regarded as an intellectual or a "great" artist requires social proof, so they have to make foundations, think tanks, the media, critics, academia, etc happy and don't want to rock the boat by upsetting their patrons.

>dumb repulsive southerner

You mean the niggers that infest the area?

>user-generated map

>right wingers are dumb

>Trumps fascist

>guns r bad

>hillary should win

do you guys just go by a list of buzzwords instead of a script now?

shills dont even try anymore

Depends on what you define as hillbilly culture, if it's closer to hick culture (rural areas of the north) or redneck culture (south).

Hick culture is having some "quaint" hobbies, I.e. Enjoying fishing, hunting, guns, trucks, lawn care (personal favorite) and in general not being a metrosexual fuck. However, these are hobbies, as hicks can hold down jobs.

Redneck culture on the other hand is the white version of nigger culture. Rednecks like similar things to hicks but unlike hicks they can't hold down jobs and milk welfare, and they live in trailers beating their wives and their eight kids.

Wow rly makes u think

>demagogue
>fascist
>assault rifle

0/10

Blacks are blacks wherever you go. Whether in New York City or Bumfuck, Mississippi, you don't relax around them.

The problem with the south is its whites are only marginally more useful to society than its blacks.

We're sorry we can't provide a safe space for your "fashionable" and "culturally forward" opinions.

>while the highly educated people is voting for Hillary
>california
>"highly educated"

Sos un pelotudo tremendo. Soretes como vos que idolatran patoteros son el cancer de nuestra sociedad.

Por cierto, cualquiera tiene huevos cuando tiene de custodio Tody Videla, barra de River.

No dije que era buen tipo, simplemente lo mejor del pilon de mierda que es el kirchnerismo.

Preferis a afeminados pasivos como Pignia que dicen que hay que devolverle Formosa a Paraguay?

Doesn't Texas have a gdp equal to Australia?

California makes even more money.

They're both shitholes.

>Argentina
>Argentina
>Argentina

Seguro tambien pensaste en algun punto que Anibal Fernandez era un capo

>Argentina
>t. anything-but-white intellectual
kek

Seguro no sos capaz de salir de la falsa dicotomia de kirchnerismo vs PRO.

Arizona became a state like 50 years after the civil war. Of course it's anti slavery

>Blacks are 16% of Lassen County California
??????????

It doesn't matter, retards are still going to reply and take the bait as usual. You don't have to be good at trolling to bait anymore. There will always be suckers...

So very many Hilcunt shills out here today, I'm worried she's going to blow her troll budget far too early the game to make this fun long enough before she gets crushed.