Girl here, can you guys tell me what you mean when you all say that you have "numale" or "soy" taste in music...

girl here, can you guys tell me what you mean when you all say that you have "numale" or "soy" taste in music? it like a gender crit/gender studies dissection of music or something?

the boys i hang out with don't really listen to music so i'm just a little confused and surprised with what's going on here

Fuck off cumdump

>can you guys tell me what you mean when you all say that you have "numale" or "soy" taste in music?
low energy music, devoid of riffs, usually with an excessive amount of reverb and/or high-pitched male vocals

um ok so like My Bloody Valentine?

I genuinely hope you get murdered tonight in the most painful way possible.

It's just a new Sup Forums term I guess that's being applied to describe music that in the past would have been called "hipster" like The Smiths, Joy Division, or The Cure, etc. "Soy" or "numale" taste would be the Sup Forumscore like Neutral Milk Hotel or The Microphones that consist of a white man singing with emotive lyrics, whereas the opposite I guess is music that emphasizes "masculinity" like Pantera.

precisely

its just the hivemind/groupthink at work. itll consume you soon and youll be one of us

Anything I don't like is soy.

this board never agrees on anything.
none of them do, I think that's the main appeal.

that's kind of perverse...

>tfw you will never have a cute girl hold you down and burn you with a hot iron

soy has phytoestrogens, which emulate the effects of estrogen (studies disagree on whether they can significantly affect human males)
so basically its the new hipster/cuck/nu-male

yeah but the body can't use it, so all it does is block the estrogen receptors. it doesn't increase estrogen levels in the traditional sense. if anything, it's just more likely to give you cancer if you get high enough doses in your system.

I don't sit back and watch them fight, the point is you don't need to follow the crowd.

this

it's just a new term for cuck

tits or gtfo

not actually a girl idiot this is obviously a bait thread

why would you think someone is lying. that is illogical

but my post was neutral you freaking meanie

I made the thread

soyboi

numale
know the difference

it's another dumb buzzword the_donald users spout whenever they see something they don't like.

‘Faggot’
‘Cuck’

Why do we need all these new retarded meme words when we already have perfectly good ones?

ONE OF US

>devoid of riffs

Checked

It's just noodle caboodle

>tfw you're a soyboi but atleast you're not a cuck
Feels good

>can you guys tell me
Only if you have your credit card number on hand and live in or have been in the British city of London at some point.
Otherwise, tits or gtfo