I think we can all agree on this

I think we can all agree on this.

>USA
>fatless meat

I haven't been to all of these countries (any of them except France, for that matter) so I wouldn't know, and I bet you haven't either, memelord.
No, depending on the cut that's not inaccurate at all. Personally I like steaks with more fat but we have cuts like filet that are very lean. The part here that's off base is that our portion is so small. That's not very American.

I think we can all agree on this.

Proof right here that trips DO lie.

I guess you're not on board with the raw meat in your cunt? I'd be all over that if I went to Germany.

Stay in your shithole, Drumpfcuck. We do not want fascists here.

I unironically voted for Hillary, and Bernie in the primary.

/thread/

even worse. Your "democrats" are Hitler-tier.
How many millions did Obongo kill in 8 years? How many torture-gulags did he run that nobody knew about?

>yurothins think they know anything about atherosclerosis causing food
fuck off this is /our/ thing

I don't know, you said it yourself. Nobody knew about them. :^)

Bernie was my nigger. Fuck Hillary, honestly, just fuck her less than fuck Trump, is all.

Medium is objectively the best level of doneness.

Rare is gummy, well is chewy.

>Rare is gummy
I'm sorry that you've been eating shit steaks, Satan. Medium is good for lesser cuts though, sure.

Medium rare is the patrician man's choice of meat, this is a well know fact.

Our country has a Food and drug administration that examines all meat processing facilities and any tainted meat is ejected

I dont know anybody who has gotten sick from a steak, but i know plenty that have gotten sick from oysters/other shellfish.

good post
i would be mad if i got any of the top 3 in a restaurant

>Our country has a Food and drug administration that examines all meat processing facilities and any tainted meat is ejected

And between the factory and your house it never enters any facility with bacteria, right?

it usually stays in a freezer

You said taint.

Back to Sup Forums proxyshit

>Bernie
Ok sensible choice
>Shillary
Should not have voted at all

You dont like your steak well done with ketchup?