Eternal /trb/

Old thread: Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

Old Pastebin:
>pastebin.com/grLucSzY

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/gee1982/works/11355982-potential?grid_pos=1&p=classic-tee&rbs=d70f28af-e233-4587-9acf-396a2596a820&ref=shop_grid
youtube.com/watch?v=PIzXtXJya9A
fmcoffeehouse.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/creating-a-scouting-system-in-football-manager/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck thread music

and I was salty when he didn't want to re-sign with us after the 11/12 season
the years weren't kind
although he did pick up 27 apps and a League One winner's medal with Sheffield in 12/13
only to end up in this CFA hellhole immediately after

fuck you, thats a huge tune

Tell me why

i never want to hear

>FM16 won't open in offline mode any more

THEY'LL SEE! THEY'LL SEE WHAT I REALLY AM!

you say

Okay serious question time guys

My club is semi-pro and I can only offer non-contracts, several other lower rep and less wealthy clubs can offer part time time contracts.
There is no compulsory professional status in this country so I'm looking at years of saving up with non-contract players to go pro.

I've found a fix for this but it involves changing the club to amateur and then back to semi-pro.

Would this be cheating or just correcting a data base/SI error?

posting this again because my striker is so depressed about not being able to score that he vowed to the press that he'd end his goal drought

As long as you aren't speaking of Queen's Park, I don't see an evil intent behind your fix.

There was a new pastebin you fucking moron

Nah it's Malta, so I'm not sure if it's >user db or not

I loaded the editor and there's nothing in the contracts page of the club suggesting this is intentional

Concentration 1
Decisions 1
Vision 20

>linking the wrong post
>vision 1
>concentration 1
>decisions 1
>composure 1
>flair 12

finding that pass was great vision

He also ignored the previous revamped OP. You shouldn't count on Nor """bro"". I doubt he can count on himself either.

He can count on himself to inappropriately fall in love with women who take their clothes off on the internet for money

I know it's not Fifa and it's just a simulacrum of bollocks that has no effect on the actual FM mechanics, BUT, when they stop like that and allow four defenders to swamp them it drives me up the fucking wall.

We won lads, but only 1-0. We deserved more tbqh. Final game this Saturday.

>We won lads, but only 1-0. We deserved more tbqh.
same could've been said about Cadiz's home leg
enjoy Segunda for another year

It rarely looks like attacking players are aware of other people on the pitch. The amount of times strikers or wingers in possession of the ball run into a cluster of 3-4 defenders rather than into open space drives me up the fucking wall. Defenders also seem to have the opposite problem of not seeing attackers, especially in situations where the ball is in the air. This makes me want to write angry reviews in Chinese.

>90'+ goals
Just fuck me already, enough of that garbage.

>2018
>Alexis still at /arse/
Well it's a continuity where Wonga won the league twice in a row too. Too bad they won't qualify out of this Group.

>Face an attacking situation
>Attacker dribbles down the touch line
>Four defenders get on his ass
>Swings it at the far post
And the other attacker never, EVER is marked. They seem to completely forget his existence or even the possibility he might exist. It's even more egregious in FM16 and FM17 where even if the dribbler is at the edge of the box, near the goal line, he can make a backpass and there always will be someone unmarked at the penalty spot.

can someone from toothpaste land buy me a heerenveer game kit
it's so beautiful desu

>same could've been said about Cadiz's home leg
I agree
>why did /trb/ only watched the game we played like shit? :(

>heerenveer
i'm stupid
h e e r e n v e e n

order it yourself you strokey nonce

i found it on a weird site, not the official shop (which only has shirts with logos and accessories), and it was 60 pounds + 14 pounds for shipping, which is a bit over my budget and there's only S and XL size
just trying to get help here britanon

>there's only S
too big for you?

nice meem but i usually wear M sizes
unexpected huh?

why? do you want to look like a rapper?

we got the same height butters, do you wear S sizes?

we are laughing at YOU here.
Depends, I have both S and M shirts.

>we got the same height butters
With or without shoes?

>I have both S and M shirts.
Kinky

i only have M shirts and they fit right, S shirts barely get to my pants
a-and don't laugh at me, i'm sober for once ffs

>Wnt
The smell of the transfer window.

Being sober doesn't mean that you're not high.

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a new save, but I'm not reallysure of what team to pick.

I'm still learning the ropes after a somewhat succesful couple of years with Talleres, but I still struggle with many aspects of the game.

My team is also pretty irregular, as there are times in which we can win 7-8 matches in a row as well as times in which we simply can't seem to create enough opportunities to score and play very poorly. I've also noticed that my Defenders are very prone to concede stupid goals to the opposition.

Apart, from reading the guide, I'd apreciate any advise you guys can give me.

I'm also thinking of starting my second save on the Argentinian Second Division, but I'm not really sure if it's the best option right now. Most of the teams in pic are quite even regarding budgets and player hability.

>TL;DR
What's a good team to start a second save if one's still learning the basics?

yeah i mean, i'm not high, haven't smoked all day, quite an event

This gave me a definitetly autistic, maybe good idea:
T-shirts with some FM attributes on there, like
>Aggression 20
>Bravery 20
>Composure 20
>Concentration 1
>Decisions 1
>Determination 1
>Flair 20
>Leadership 1
>Teamwork 1
>Vision 20
>Work Rate 1
Maybe with a slightly entertaining slogan beneath that. Does something like that already exist?
It's like a combination of band shirts with those tacky shirts with sexual wordplay or innuendos on them, only it just shows everyone how utterly autistic you are.
Honestly, as long as if it isn't too sexual with >Dirtyness 20 most people won't care or get what you're on about, but imagine meeting someone that does.
(You'll probably find much more in the UK than anywhere else.)

it's so autistic that it might turn out good

there's this

>tfw mum gets you one with "not good enough for the first team" on it

;_;

redbubble.com/people/gee1982/works/11355982-potential?grid_pos=1&p=classic-tee&rbs=d70f28af-e233-4587-9acf-396a2596a820&ref=shop_grid

>"there are better options out there"
the ultimate tfw no gf shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=PIzXtXJya9A
maybe the big clubs will reconsider putting in bids after this performance and you'll get to keep him

man i seriously hope, today's performance was Joe Hart level

Yeah, that's a variant of that in a way. Or rather mine is a variant of this. Though I feel like that one is much too understandable for normies. :^)

Jair stats where las

>stats
Do you still have that /fa/ moustache you used to have?

here you go

Delete this, chair doesn't rhyme with Jair

Adding Estonia to my flag collection; likewise, hopefully it will materialize in my next intake after I renegotiate the terms of the affiliation. Hopefully I'll get some more exotic flags at least, Eastern European ones are kinda boring. not even rare ones, just exotic ones.

The likely result would be a defeat, and I will want to hang myself for that. Should've lost more and went to EL. At least I should consider that next year, I'm starting to feel that the EL might be winnable in two to four seasons.

tfw making the most marginal upgrades possible because they're the only players who we can sign

Basically gotta win the league or cup to get enough rep boost to compete with the other clubs :/

>Finishes fourth two years in a row
>Reaches EL group stage two years in a row
>Has better finances as a result
>Has better rep as a result
>Is the fourth most reputable club in the country
>Wants to leave for a shittier club
SI's Quality Control. Yeah, Celje is ranked 11th, but Rudar is ranked 15th right now.

Always aim for youngsters. Upgrading for slightly better players is a waste of time and money. Be smarter about scouting.
>fmcoffeehouse.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/creating-a-scouting-system-in-football-manager/

>was newly promoted last season, finished in 2nd
>this sells a whole 4 more season tickets
The bandwagoners from the Europa qualifier have already vanished

Oh and just because I scouted him out of curiosity

Gaze in wonder at the best Maltese player who still plays in his home nation, hell he's almost the league's best player

>Average squad age: 22 years old
Go stuff yourself.

Don't they have to be callups from the youth teams for that to trigger

Nah, I think I have to continuously bring new young players every fucking year. Except that I'm rather satisfied with what I have and look forward to see them progress, so while I still actively scout I'm not going to get rid of my players for miserable offers at every window to make way for new unconfirmed youngsters over and over again.

is it potentially possible for this relative position on the table to be roughly maintained for the remainder of the current season?

Jesus, so I'm guessing the slightly easier youth related board requests aren't worth it on balance

Well I was the one who requested it so there's that. When I started the save, the board was even reluctant towards this philosophy (but they accepted it without arguing anyway). It allows me to get youth related requests accepted more easily, no matter what they are. However it made it a bit harder to get affiliates especially for first option deals... that being said, even if your affiliation is about something completely different you still get first options anyway.

Just signed a 36 year old Joe Cole. I can never seem to shake off the habit of signing players that were good on CM 01/02. Last year, Del Piero was my go-to-money-out-of-the-window-because-I-am-sentimental-guy.

the end is nigh

hehe

Usually they'd at least offer for value. Half his value though... t-thanks Milos, even if I wasn't too attached to him, I would've rather have him leave for a decent enough offer. This is terrible.

Meanwhile, real-life Verratti is trying to wrestle his way out of PSG... despite being one of the paperbags who shat themselves out against Farça. The irony.

>come second in league
>get 60-1 title odds the next year
who wouldn't bet on that?

>scoring because their keeper died
woo

I love these depressing shitstreaks. Please never end.

Everything is in order after all. Messi has found a new appreciation award.

Literally arrived four days ago.

ask for a refund

I'd feel bad about asking a refund for the village's water funds for the season.

5.5M€ and 50% of next sale so that he stops complaining and that I can free a non-EU slot. As a bonus, he only leaves at the end of the season, which will allow me to stamp him as HG for bragging rights. Glad "RasenBall" has too much money on their hands. Hope he gets transferred somewhere else quickly.

>-6.5PA player is wanted by Marseille
>3rd in Ligue 1
I know Rolando is hot garbage who can't play a pass to save his live, but still.

What the hell.

No fucking wonder.

Whoooeeeeeeee----

I'm gonna go ahead and say maybe not

Too many fucking matches below the PL, swings of form may be dramatic.

I mean, could have gone worse but still fucking frustrating. Just need to not choke the playoffs now

I would've considered suicide at worst, rage quitting at least.

If I choke the playoffs I'll probably get around to doing both 2bh

well that was pretty uncalled for

Have a nice day.

>Get solidarity fee
>Get half of the fee
Both. Both is good.

The irony is that I wasn't the one who upset him, it was another bid from another Japanese club that did it. Meanwhile I had bid for days, 500K more each time and I didn't want to spend more than 2.5M€ so I bought another Japanese player instead. In short, fuck them, I'm not responsible for this.

Good morning Tribblers. May you day be filled with 40 yard blooters and blessed intake days.

>Hoгoмeтни
kek

Just upgraded to 17 from 12.

Wtf is up with this bullshit Fifa tier training design. No more sliders? This is retarded.

Always go for aesthetics.

*plays long ball*
*bypasses your entire team*

Good clearance.