twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's beautiful.

>on record

shut the fuck up faggot

why the fuck is modern society so goddamn degenerate holy shit

>tfw there could be hope for the future

DUDE SEX LMAO

I find that hard to believe

>It's the "Western society is so TRADITIONAL and PRUDE" meme again!

You're wrong. Now go away.

Wait until telepathy becomes a thing. there will be even less of everythging you listed but more of people avoiding each other as much as possible.

this, tbqh

Women used to be married off at first blood.

So I dont.

No, it just points to 300 lb bronies and blue haired dykes drinking soda and energy drinks probably.

The fit and semi-fit people are probably going to outdo the people 10 years older than them in the things they mentioned, other than smoking tobacco. Maybe not drinking, perhaps they'll all just lmao weed.

The males are becoming cucks. They would rather play video games than do something meaningful.

>empty sex and drug use
>meaningful

pick one

>t. virgin

Anyone who thinks this is a bad thing is a maximum cuck.

Today's teens play vidya more, watch more cartoons, and jerk off more than any teens on record.

Oh, yes. Sup Forums once again getting angry at males and telling us to "man up" so we can contribute to a degenerate society.

So predictable.

>have sex less
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No.

The only reason they're having sex less is because of feminists making everything rape.

This

I don't buy this for one second. I knew 15 year old girls in high school who had already fucked like 20 dudes done coke, acid, and E. so yeah, no

The restoration of America, dumbass

Because they're all fucking Muslims now

t. Ahmed Muhammad

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

Probably not true

Of course it's not true. I have noticed lately how traditionalists and leftists and feminists have all insisted that western society is somehow "prude" and "traditional". These people think we are living in the stone ages or something.

I wonder why people are so dumb now. It must be something in the water. I wish we lived in a prude, traditional society, but we don't.

Today's teens don't do anything. There is hope. wtf is wrong with you people. Can't you see you people suck? Do you know what its like to go to H.S. late 90's. We were so cool and we did awesome things. Now its you and the "Boomers". You guys are fucking lame...And you suck!

That's bullshit.

The point of making a lie like that public is to try and get teenagers to rebel against the "norm" (traditionalism) and become even more degenerate.

But how much heroin do we do?
checkmate boomers

Most of you are /r9k/ virgins who don't have many friends, so you turn bitter and label your peers as "degenerate" for having fun with their lives.

People are just smarter now since soccermoms and sjws ruin everything. No one goes out to drink or has big parties, it's much more common to go to a small party with 6 or 7 others and get smashed there

What's the point of living less degenerately?

>underage sex is meaningful activity
Kys right now.

Memes take up a lot of time and energy.

How do you know?