How come there was no Australian Aboriginal writing system by the time the british landed in australia?

How come there was no Australian Aboriginal writing system by the time the british landed in australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1498890248905.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waito debiruz burned everything

is this part of your culture?
i.4cdn.org/tv/1498890248905.webm

bcuz Abos are at least 3000 years behind in evolution including technology

They're idiots

>chinese sub
gee i wonder who's behind the flag

aboriginals never had to make civilization or writing because they had resources
/thread

They huff the petrol too much. Before they turn 10, half their brain capacity is gone. Even worse than usa football players.

anyone that doesn't know why abo civilisation never advanced beyond "they were dumb lmoa" is functionally retarded

Then enlighten us all?

they could communicate telepathically

That's a big reason though. Are you an abo?

Because agriculture and writing system are a mistake.

I want abos in EU4, they'd probably be at stone age so they have lots institutions to catch up to before getting into feudalism.

there was literally no pressure to advance beyond a hunter gather society, no communication with outside civilsations beyond a few encounters on the north coast

additionally there wasn't any herd animals and agriculture was next to impossible

if you took a bunch of europeans or chinese without any pre-existing knowledge and dumped them in Australia instead of the abos they would have ended up the exact same

>if you took a bunch of europeans or chinese without any pre-existing knowledge and dumped them in Australia instead of the abos they would have ended up the exact same

Then how come now they have the pre-existing knowledge as well as a generous welfare state they still can't do fuck all? Why didn't they industrialise like Japan as soon as they encountered the West if they were only victims of circumstance?

Nigga you can't compare the abo ""civilisation"" and the Japanese one before meeting the west

>Then how come now they have the pre-existing knowledge as well as a generous welfare state they still can't do fuck all?
cultural problems mostly. They still have a very tribal outlook on life. Most of them don't have access to proper education or don't want to either because of the cultural problems. A lot of them are incredibly poor too for a number of reasons, which makes it difficult for them.
>Why didn't they industrialise like Japan as soon as they encountered the West if they were only victims of circumstance?
are you fucking stupid?

I get where you're coming from but I'm still a little sceptical to be honest. I would be surprised if we're even the same species as Abos at this point.

>cultural problems mostly. They still have a very tribal outlook on life. Most of them don't have access to proper education or don't want to either because of the cultural problems. A lot of them are incredibly poor too for a number of reasons, which makes it difficult for them.
Government schools are free and they live with access to the internet. In a modern Western country you can go from complete poverty to millionaire if you will work at it. The truth is that the vast majority never developed the intelligence necessary for modern industrial western society and they never will without mass eugenics.
>are you fucking stupid?
Are you?

>Nigga you can't compare the abo ""civilisation"" and the Japanese one before meeting the west
I'm not. I'm saying that you can make rapid progress in just a few decades if a people are capable of it, the Abos have made almost no progress.

I don't think you understand what rural australia is like

There are very isolated rural areas in Canada and America but the people there aren't retarded like Abos. They don't have a problem with crime either. The Appalachians have one of the lowest crime rates in America.

completely different examples

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
wtf why haven't they got fighter jets yet are indians stupid?

Because minorities make up the majority of the inner cities.

This guy is just in denial that Abos are literally subhuman and incapable of civilization.

The Sentinelese aren't really comparable, they live under a policy of intentional isolation

Well, enjoy holding Abos to an unrealistic standard and making them fit into a society they won't succeed in leading to mass poverty.

hmm

There were hundreds of different languages used on the continent and not a whole lot of people between them, so they probably didn't really need a written language.

Fuck off 外人.

Because they are not human. They make Africans look like whites which is a REALLY tall order...

dunno if you noticed mate but this is a Sup Forums thread, logic and reason aren't used here

Don't know if you haven't noticed but most anons stop giving a shit about fitting in after spending a few years on Sup Forums.

dunno if you noticed mate but I wasn't attacking you

>implying that an absence of environmental pressure to advance somehow makes abbos not subhuman

Life is not fair, now get over it.

yes that's exactly what I was implying

for the same reason europeans never developed a writting system

They have a lot of degenerate issues though.

Not compared to the cities. Some drugs and that's it.

this, farming or animal domestication was never developed in Europe, it appeared where they had the crops and animals to do so

And I don't think putting some cordial in a tall glass of piss is going to make it taste better. Wasting your time mate.

When people use the term sub-human so lightly it's so fucking stupid. The last sub-human species that existed was some thing in Indonesia called like Homo-hobbi or some shit. And they went extinct ~8,0000 years ago

but environmental pressures are what cause evolution. through asbsence of a certain type of environmental pressure and therefore a certain type of evolution it is entirely plausible to think of abos as being sub-humans.

8,000*
fuck me I need to sleep

Abbos are sub-human but they aren't officially recognized as such because muh PC

and what basis do you have for that claim beyond DUDE PETROL SNIFFING LMAO

what is creative writing and shakespearean nuance? it's not all about communication with other tribes for practical reasons

what's your point?

don't you think it's a bit stupid to expect abos that spend their time spearing animals and eating grubs to sit down and invent a written language purely to tell stories?

What proof do you have of this? To be a subhuman requires a significant difference in DNA structure, bone structure, cognitive ability, and a variety of other things.

If it wasn't for the white man they wouldn't have any petrol to snuff. They'd still be playing with sticks even 5000 years in the future because they are fucking retarded.

if they had a desire to write masterpieces they would have come up with a way to have food on tap so they wouldnt need to invest so much time in hunting.

they were more than happy to pass them on orally

when you're living in a tribe of 30-40 people, that's all you need to do

>agricultural would be impossible
Ahh yes the retarded Australian
Your country was once a rich and lush land full of forests like That of Europe
Agriculture was very much a possibility
Even still to ignor that they have produced very little in technology to compare them to tribes in the amazon and such the abos have yet to even invent the bow and arrow

this has to be fucking bait

>once
lmao
When the English arrived in the 18th and 19th centuries even they had great difficulty farming in Australia. Expecting abos to do it without anything to build off is laughable. There wasn't really any plants to farm like in Europe either.
> Even still to ignor that they have produced very little in technology to compare them to tribes in the amazon
because the South American situation was VASTLY different to Australia's. Abos did invent spears and spear throwers, multiple kinds of boomerangs, shields and clubs, which was all they really needed for their lifestyles

let me guess. you are and the other person in here defending them are approximately 1/8 aborigine and are going to grasp at straws to try and justify your belief that they are not incapable of high level thought.

100% white m8, family first arrived in Victoria at the close of the 18th century

lying shit cunt

literacy doesnt develop naturally in civilizations that are deeply spiritual. writing is basically communication between ages and if your people were shamans that supposedly had connection to their ancestors they did not have to develop means to carry on information from generation to generation in literate form.

Primordial writing systems were more developed as a way to keep inventory of agricultural surplus in the storehouses.

So if a people don't have a reason to count food that will make them less inclined to develop one too