Why are Americans so stupid? They're definitely the least educated people on this board

canada is the most redarded country on earth

This coming from the country that made Justin Bieber their PM.

dude in gif looks pretty sweet

leafs, if any, should be genocided though

desu at least he aint a nigger senpai

Canada is filled with brainwashed progressive retards. Its also the most blessed country on earth. Massive with endless resources. Its literally heaven for red pilled.

Camping last week. 90 min from vancouver. Desolate mountainous wilderness, 100kms of forest service roads, lakes, rivers, and wildlife. Didnt see 1 progressive retard the entire time. Paradise.

Amazing, you fell right in my trap. I knew you would be infatuated with that gif because Swedes are lil cucks

Sweden is to canada as canada is to the usa.

yeah cool
canada surpassed sweden long time ago.
canada should legit be nuked

Why do most leaf cucks live so close to the boarder? Literally riding our nut sack

Bro you don't realize that for better or for worse, the UK is the most civilized nation. The closer you are to it, the better you are as a person, generally speaking. Canada is therefore higher up that the US. Sweden isn't even on the charts.

It's literally
1. UK
2. Canada and Australia
3. USA
12. Sweden

The usa has massive issues. Enjoy 8 years of SJW Billary.

Sigh

>2 of the smartest cities in the world
>redarded

You literally are a nut sack senpai

molyneux made that happen, he made them cities smart

libcucks in canada should burn

Stop posting your id is cUM

yeah cause I'm sperming all over canacucks

Lol swedish fail

>getting jizzed on by swede
>swedish fail

T. trudeau

Mate you look just as pathetic as progressive canucks that have usa inferiority complexes.

Can you even own guns in sweden?

yeah and I do

can you even free speech or is it hate speech?

Keep this up and Trump's going to build a northern wall, retard

Shut up Canada!
Sweden is the perfect Goy!
You are merely a failure!

Okay, fair enough, but that's why we're making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

meanwhile, you'll still be a FUCKING LEAF

>educated

Why is this considered an insult? I went to college and all they did was force me to accept communist ideology. Education is indoctrination. Money is far more valuable than wasting your time feeding the subversion.

No, sir, that would be Canada, followed by Sweden. At least Sweden had minimal say in what they've allowed the EU to do to their bootyhole, and roughly 50% of the Swedecucks on this board are outraged about it, you know?

In the scheme of things we are good. Cheap consumer items, low taxes, and close to the California farm exports.

It costs 100 bucks to fill up my dodge 2500 but i manage despite the expensive gas.

Mfw thousands of miles of ocean between me and Eurasia

A FUCKING LEAF

M8, canada is literally the best country on earth. I just spent the weekend gold panning and bear hunting.

Its like a natural 24/7 high living here.

Keep tellin' yourself that.

A

I will because its true. Name an area more desirable than sw british columbia?

Its god tier. Lowest provincial taxes in canada, swimming in cash, i have nearly .5M equity in my home that i bought just 5 years ago with like 3% downpayment, and endless recreational activities.

Mfw everyone is just jealous