Darth Vader does not use his lightsaber, and does not slaughter any rebels

>Darth Vader does not use his lightsaber, and does not slaughter any rebels.

Remember those reshoots they told us not to worry about

Why would he use his lightsaber when all the jedi are dead?

There were rumours of storyboards showing Vader and a small trooper force raiding a rebel base, and the troopers have to try and keep up with Vader as he marches through the base reking everyones shit with the force and his lightsaber. It was going to be the scene that everyone talked about, showing why the rebels feared Vader so much.

Oh well, guess I'm not going to see this movie.

The only thing he practically does is stand around I guess

WAIT is this what this image is referring to?
Maybe this toy set is about that scene... hmmm made me think

I'm pretty sure the reshoots were about adding quips...early trailers vs newest

>Still won't see Vader doing shit though

>Vader will chase the Mary Sue, she will shoot a few times and he will block them
>Either she gets a lucky shot and knocks him off his feet or somehow stops him

or

>Asian dude will 1v1 him long enough for her to escape

>Rebel base, im Vader

You know what would be good?

>Fuck all the force shit
>Fuck all the OMG the Death Star wot do we do
>Start the movie with the rebels sneaking onto the Death Star
>They get a copy of the plans
>Oh no they found us....wait we can escape but need to get to the other side of the Death Star
>The next two hours is like Aliens, just a group of people running the fuck away from a god damn monster, Vader
>Picked off one by one on the way by Vadar just fucking wrecking anyone too stupid to try fight him instead of running
>Only the droid makes it away

it's just like one of my japanese animes

fuck you and fuck star wars

You don't get to bring droids

you don't need to reshoot 2/3rds of a film to add some quips

He's a big sith

This would be awesome actually

Would be better than "I rebel"

Fund it

4u

>he still gives money to Disney in 2016
It's like you want them taking over all of entertainment within the next five years

what is your source

>we're not getting this

Fuck you user! Fuck you for reminding us what this film could've been!

Considering the movie was never actually about Vader, what's the point in caring?

>I'm pretty sure the reshoots
>Remember those reshoots they told us not to worry about
You mean the unverified source from reddit that was immediately disproved? Vader was never suppose to have a major role in the film in the first place except near the end. He was always a glorified cameo.

>adding quips
>Apology accepted Captain Needa
>Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?
>I find your lack of faith disturbing
Almost everything Vader, Han Solo and 3PO say are quips. No one complained then.

That sounds boring and illogical. How the hell would they sneak on a high alert Imperial installation? You can't include ANH because Tarkin and Vader wanted the Rebels to find Leia and escape.

>How the hell would they sneak on a high alert Imperial installation?
By doing what we've seen in the trailers already. Two of them take the uniforms off an officer and a pilot and go into a base.

Reminder that the Empire is a white supremacist organization.

SPoiler.

The female lead/mary sue turns out to be Leia.

>said no one ever

We already know she's not because of pic related.

I'm not talking about getting on board. I'm talking about after being discovered. The Deathstar has a crew in the millions with a sizable portion dedicated Stormtroopers. How would they realistically evade capture and escape on a major Imperial installation? Again, ANH does not count since Tarkin and Vader wanted them to rescue Leia and escape to Yavin.

So hard right now

You're going to be in a for a ruined surprise then.

Cmon it would be awesome if they had this cast with some highly recognizable names die at the hands of Vader in the end.

Let them fulfill their mission and then Vader catches up with them and slaughters them in the name of the emperor.

It would be great.

>I don't know how canon works

>Uh, you don't get to bring Storm Troopers
>They're not my Storm Troopers
>They work for the Masked Man
>Vader?
>Aye
>Get 'em on board, I'll call it in

How would that even make sense? Not only is Jyn older than Leia but she grew up on Courscant to Galen and Lyra. Leia's father is Anakin Skywalker and was adopted by Bail Organa.

The only one to survive is going to me the main female and male lead. the robot and the asians are 100% going to die with extreme closups, slow motion and really bad music over it all.