Shin Godzilla General

What the hell was that ending!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvEhSVZmtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously WTF!?

godzilla human hybrids that started to spawn since godzilla's accelerated evolutionary process allowed him to quickly adapt and respond to his environment accordingly.

But why does the tail have a face before the offspring?

I've just thought of something, is there any moment in the film where you see the tail crush a building or people

An omniscient being

Dude Godzilla is people lmao

I think I figured it out, godzilla usually has 2 brains.
So he just formed a new head from that extra brain

oh god please be canon

And from there he proceeds to create offspring with smaller brains and basic bodys, since he knows how to do it now

Maybe at the beginning where he's still crawling, but the rest of the time his tail is always in the air and never on the ground.

The tail is clearly sentient.

This makes sense, He shoots the laser from from his mouth, and then he shoots it from his tail too, so that can only mean that the tail is another head and have another mouth so it's capable of doing that

Yeah now that scene makes more sense. At first I thought the scene was a bit silly, but not it takes on a whole new light.

Does anyone have a webm or link of that brief scene where you see the tail crack open slightly, toho's definitely planning something with the tail

I just noticed that when Godzilla was frozen the tail was still together and not cracked like it is presumably a day or so later
youtube.com/watch?v=RCvEhSVZmtk
sorry about the crap filters its on YouTube

that means hes not dead just his skins frozen or the offspring are alive

Also remember that the first time Godzilla shows itself it is the Tail coming up from the water. Maybe it was looking around, seeing where it should go or something

Link to the torrent?

I JUST watched that one.
Probably the best in that series so far.

Was the tail sentient at that time do you think? I personally thought it slowly become sentient as he evolved, but that's an interesting perspective as well.

Well, why was the tail so long in the first place?

In the film they say that Godzilla can evolve to adapt to it's current situations or something like that. If we take that into the account there must be some reason for the tail to be as long as it is. So i would guess that it has evolved to act as Godzilla's eyes when he's underwater to sense the world and possible dangers around him, without having to go up, possibly endangering himself because his body wasn't as resilient then.